Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The shaded truth (Mio)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The shaded truth (Mio)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The shaded truth (Mio)

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:28 pm

"Because I would kill you then." Mio gave back, just as calmly as before. He was not scared of her threat, not in the least, especially as he doubted that the girl had ever cast that dark arts curse before. Even his father who had a very dark side to him had needed some practice to make it work for him. Stepping closer to the girl, he lowered his face till it was close to hers. "Do it, kid, use the cruciatus on me if you can, but I doubt you have the guts for it." he taunted, smirking.

Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Sydney lowered her wand. She kept eye contact as her eyes returned to their normal brown. "I loathe you Enymion Snape." She stepped closer so their noses were pressed together, lips practically touching. "I loathe you with every fiber of my being." If that wwas so,why did she want his lips on hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:38 pm

Mio sneered at the Hufflepuff and shook his head. "Loath me all you like, I actually like that. You see, only strong people are hated like that. Weak people like you are only pitied." he told her, smirking nastily, then he leaned in so that their lips were actually touching.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Sydney gaspe then sighed in relief as Mio touched his lips to hers. She loved the feel of them on her. She grabbed onto his shirt tightly and clenched part of it in her fist. "Mio... she growled against his lips before kissing him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:02 pm

The kiss barely lasted a second when he felt her kiss back and Mio quickly pushed her away, a victorious smirk on his face, as he moved around her to push her against the tree. "You're pathetic, Di Angelo. You really would offer yourself to anyone who wants right?" he snorted and shook his head again. "You're such a slut. I would never do anything with you even if you'd be the last girl on this world."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:04 pm

"Oh, Mio. Mio Mio Mio Mio Mio." She laughed in his face, "Why would I want you? Youre just a little bit of fun." She thought of Ian and her confidence wavered for no more than a second. She shook her head and giggled, "You're cute kid." She kissed him again and stepped back with a smirk. "You cant tell me you dont want to have a bit of fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:18 pm

She was pushing him. The girl was actually pushing all the right buttons to make him snape and only because he usually was a very calm person, Mio could keep his temper in check at her words. But when she actually dared to kiss him again, something in him snapped and his eyes twisted into slits, horrible anger making his vision turn red as he reached out and roughly pulled her head back by her hair. "Now listen to me, you little bitch. I don't know what kind of game you think you're playing here, but I am slowly losing my patience with you and trust me, you do not want that." he growled into her ear.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:20 pm

"Oh Mio, you know I like it when your rough." She smirked and iggled as he pulled on her hair. She was growing bored with this. SHe grabbed Mios hand and removed it from her hair. "I suggest you not touch me anfymore un less you plan to have some fun, Endymion." She scoffed at his words, "Oh, Scary Mio."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:54 pm

"You're absolutely pathetic, girl, you know that?" Mio took a step backwards from the Hufflepuff, shaking his head in disbelieve. After everything that had happened with her, he should not be surprised, but she was acting completely strange. "If you want to act like a slut, go to one of your Slytherin friends and let them rut you into the bed or so." he snarled, pulling out his wand and without giving her the chance to react, he cast "Levicorpus", a spell his father taught him.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Sydney laughed and side stepped the spell, "Oh Mio, you're so adorable." She kissed his cheek before walking off, "If you change your mind, you know where to find me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:04 pm

Mio had enough of this game, whatever she was trying to achieve and he stalked after her, his long legs easily catching up with her. He grabbed her arm and spun her around, pressing his wand into her throat. "I tell you this one more time, bitch. Don't piss me off or next time I really strangle you." he hissed.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:47 pm

Sydney laughed at his little threat, "Really Mio, you are just too much." She rested a hand on his shoulder and sighed. "Its cute kid. But if you didnt want me, you wouldnt keep following me." She kissed him softly and nipped his lip before walking off once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:17 am

(WELL YOU JUST UNLEASHED THE LION, CLOSED TREAD OR NOT, MIO, LETS TAG TEAM THIS B*TCH)

David was walking down one of the open hallways when he saw the whole exchange. So Di'angelo had finally hit on the last person she could hit on with in his friend group, unless she suddenly went lez. When she turned to walk away, David blocked her "Its over Di'Angelo" He growled quietly. HE stared her down for a few moments, before looking over her shoulder and saying to Mio "You okay mate?"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:37 am

(Not cool David. This thread is closed for a reason)

Sydney shook her head and giggled, "Well what have we here. For the record Shuter, I always liked you. Just that Ian got to me first." She winked and flipped her hair over her shoulder and rested a hand on his shoulder. THe minute she touched him, she saw his death. Blood, a cold body, and a death eater standing above him with their wand pointed at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:24 am

"That's it!" Mio growled and grabbed the girl’s wrist, twisting it past the point it could bear and it easily snapped under his hand, the sound of bone breaking made him smile nastily, but he still did not let go. Instead Mio smirked at his friend and nodded. "Yeah, it's all fine, but I think you're coming at the right time to teach this little wench a lesson." His smirk widened into a dark grin and he pushed her towards the other boy. "Let's have some fun..."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:29 am

(you wanted a thread with David, you got one Razz )

David was not a cruel person. DI angelo though, got under his skin. SHe had hit on every one of his male best friends, including him. It was like she was TRYING to break them up. SHe was messing with a force that should not be messed with. HE growled "FOr the record, you have always been a little whore who feels like fingers are not enough." He then grabbed her other wrist, twisting it before he threw her over his outstretched leg.

He then looked at Mio and said "What first, my friend..?" he then smirked darkly

David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:52 am

Sydney screamed as both her wrists were snapped. She had never felt as much before outside of her father. She cried in pain and fear, "Mio! David! Stop!" She struggled against Davids arms and decided t try a new tactic. She managed to get up to her feet so she was not bent over his knee and clung to his shirt like a child, "David...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:08 am

"Aww, little Sydney is begging again, not for sex this time." Mio taunted nastily, smirking at his friend. "Isn't she just pathetic?" He laughed and pushed Sydney to the ground, straddling her waist. "You want to play, little badger? Fine, let's play. But don't forget that I am the son of a death eater. You don't mess with people like me" Mio's eyes were glowing dangerously and he coldly smashed his fist into her yaw.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:36 am

Sydney screamed agaon as Mio punched her jaw, "Blood... pain.... agony... so much agony." She whispered as the images started flowing through her head. "Mio stop! I dont want to hurt you!" She didnt know what was going on and if it enabled her to hurt him or not. She did not wish to find out

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:02 am

Mio threw back his head and laughed before leaning down to her, pinning her arms to her side with his hands. "Agony? You will be in a lot of agony soon, girl." he told her, still chuckling slightly, amused at her words. "I don't think you're in any position to hurt me." Mio turned to his friend and nodded towards the girl. "Do you know what's wrong with her? She's acting strange even for herself."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 pm

"Mio!" Sydney screamed and growled simultaneously. SHe got a sudden burst of energy and pushed him off of her. "Blood.... death... eater.... snape..." She saw Mio lying on the ground with his father standing above him. SHe shook her head and fell to the ground as she screamed in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Mio felt her push against him, the adrenaline gicing her more strenght than she usually had and let her push him back a bit. "Aww, little Sydney is trying to fight back?" he asked sneering as he stepped back slightly to stand next to David. "Yes, girl, my father was a death eater, you got a problem with that?" he growled, spinning his wand in his hand. "Because somehow I have the feeling he might not care if I finish you off."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Sydney shook her head,"NO!" Mio just didnt get it, "You dont understand... I've been seeing bad things... your father standing over you while you bleed to death. David being stabbed by a deatheater. ANd Ian...." She didnt want to reimagine Ian's vision

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Shooting his friend a confusion glance, Mio rolled his eyes before turning back to Sydney. "I don't know what you're talking about. Unlike your father, mine would never hurt any of his children." he told her coldly. If anyone dared to say anything bad about his family he quickly lost his temper.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:44 pm

"I'm not trying to say anything bad about your father Mio. Im just saying what I saw" Sydney said with all honesty in her voice. She was scared now. Not for her. But for Mio. "I dont want you getting hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:55 pm

"Of course not." Mio sneered sarcastically. "Not long ago you wanted to crucio me, remember? And now you want me to believe that you're actually worried?" he snorted and shook his head. "Well, guess what, I don't and even if you did, I don't care. I can look out for myself and unlike you, I have friends to do the same." Turning to David, he smirked slightly. "She probably took drugs or something."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:57 pm

"You know what,Mio? I dont care what you think. Im just trying to protect you because I care about you." Sydney said with tears in her eyes. She jerked her arm free and stormed off to her common room where they could not get into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next