Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Truth Be Told (Danika) (NC-17)

2 posters

Go down

Truth Be Told (Danika) (NC-17)  Empty Truth Be Told (Danika) (NC-17)

Post by Dominic MacMillan Sun May 25, 2014 3:23 am

Sharpening his sword before going on a run, Dom sat on his dorm bed. The door flew open as the whirlwind that was his friend Mariya Carrow blew through. "Dominic why is it whenever i need you, your off training" "Templar's gotta do what he gotta do Mar" he grinned at the younger girl "i'd much rather you take a day off and share yourself with me sometime" she grumbled. Dom chuckled again before standing. "i'm ooutta here kid, we'll talk later dont set the house on fire"

As she went back to her room he heard in the distance a loud bang and her call out "ABSOLUTELY NO PROMISES" as he headed to the forest.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Truth Be Told (Danika) (NC-17)  Empty Re: Truth Be Told (Danika) (NC-17)

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 3:32 am

Dressed in black leggings and a black top with her black boots and gloves, Danika threw her blonde hair into the pony-tail as she breathed deeply, letting her body relax and her mind focus. She was preparing to run through some drills from her training as a Vagr in one of the more secretive clearings in the forest. Picking up her sword, she held it in a neutral position and closed her bright eyes. Drawing a deep breath and letting it out, she flexed her fingers, making the leather of her gloves creek against the leather of her hilt. Opening her eyes, she began the first drill that, while deadly, was a vision of grace as she danced with her opponent that only she could see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Sun May 25, 2014 3:45 am

As he jogged silently through the forest his sword in hand he used it to practice forms that could be used in mobile combat. His blade swung beside him as he moved it from hand to hand with ease, turning the corner he made his way deeper into the trees when a glint of silver caught his eye. Moving steathily towards it he hid as he watched a beautiful girl performing a deadly ballet.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 3:56 am

As the drill Danika was running through came to an end, she landed the final lunge that would have resulted in a kill should she have been pitted against an opponent. Holding the form for a few moments, she finally relaxed, lowering her sword. Wiping the loose hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear, Danika caught her breath as she grabbed a quick drink from her water bottle. Setting the bottle down, she readied for the second drill. Raising her sword above her head, she took her stance as the light of the afternoon sun danced off the engravings of her blade. In a matter of moments, she was off in a second graceful dance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Mon May 26, 2014 3:29 am

As the dancer turned to get her water Dominic's eyes widened. Danika, his danika...a flash of light on her sword and his throat tightened. He knew the crest....in fluid well practiced movements he was on his feet, crossing the line of trees his hilt hit the ground and his sword sang to life in his hands the two blades smashed together with a ear splitting crash. His cold eyes dark with fury "Who. Are. You." he growled.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:49 am

As a blade collided with hers, ringing loudly around her, Danika's eyes fell on Dominic as he stopped the motion of her blade. His question, coupled with the hard look on his face, confused her. "Dominic, it's me. It's Danika," she said, shifting her stance and bringing her sword up against his, knocking it away. Taking a defensive position, she slipped into the warrior she was trained to be. She didn't know why he was acting this way, but she was ready for whatever came next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Mon May 26, 2014 3:52 am

"The crest on your blade" he said poised to attack again his mind realing. "Who the fuck are you Danika"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:56 am

Letting her eyes fall to her blade as she tipped it slightly to see what he was seeing. There were several runes and intricate scroll work with the wolf crest of the Vagr Clan. Flexing her jaw she returned her bright eyes to the man before her. "You know this crest, Dominic?" she asked, not answering his question, "How?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Mon May 26, 2014 4:00 am

"Answer my question" he said dangerously taking a menacing step towards her, he didnt know where these dogs stood with the templars anymore last they heard it was a conflicted situation though grandmaster appeared to be in good terms with there leader. He took another steps towards her his blade still heald ready "answer me now.."
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 4:05 am

As he stepped closer and closer to her, blade still set at the ready, Danika didn't shrink back, standing her ground strong as she had been taught to do from a young age. Narrowing her eyes slightly, the warmth within them cooled slowly. If he wanted who she was, fine, she'd tell him. "I am Danika Corrine Burke-Delmar, Heir to the Vagr Clans, Grandaughter to Alpha Tobias Delmar," she spouted with the authority of the rank she would inherit. "Now you answer mine. How do you know this crest?" she demanded firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Mon May 26, 2014 4:15 am

As she confirmed his suspicions he lowered his blade but was still ready "I am Dominic Raziel MacMillan, Knight of the templar order." he said his knuckles tight on his blade's hilt.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 4:24 am

His name, his full name, made Danika's jaw go slack. As he lowered his blade slightly, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Templar?" she whispered, her brow furrowing. She knew relations had been rocky in the past and some of the younger generals still had issues in the trust department when it came to the Templar. But, her grandfather had said that they could be trusted... Lowering her blade to mirror his, she kept her grip sure on her hilt. "Why the attack, Dominic?" she asked, looking into his darkened eyes. Did he trust the peace between them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Mon May 26, 2014 4:26 am

He watched the news wash over her and part of him wondered if she was of the thought that the templars should be exterminated like many of the wolves were. "Why the lies?" he parried.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 4:32 am

Blocking and countering his blade, Danika glared hard at him. "I never lied to you. Answer me...." she demanded, swinging her blade in a cross-cut. She was one of the few that didn't see a point in wiping out the Templar, at least, not at this present time. But she knew that perhaps, Dominic thought she was. Was he one of the ones that believed that the Vagr were nothing but blood thirsty killing beasts? She could only hope he wasn't.

Last edited by Danika Burke on Mon May 26, 2014 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Mon May 26, 2014 4:34 am

"Are you dating me so you can kill me" he said directly
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 4:37 am

"WHAT?!" Danika said outraged, hitting his blade hard, locking them between them and bringing them close to one another. "How could you say that? What, you think I'd just kill you to kill you? I don't kill for sport..." Danika spat at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Mon May 26, 2014 4:40 am

Nodding once at her words, he stepped back with a sing of metal his sword was unlocked from hers and he stabbed it in the dirt. "I didnt think talking about this over coffee would work when i happened upon you rtraining and saw the crest" he said his eyes lightening "for all i know you could have been the type who wish us all dead" finally he answerred her question, now disarmed.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 4:46 am

Stepping back as the force of his motion against hers unlocked their joined blades, she hesitated for only a moment before sinking her sword into the earth in a fellow symbol of trust. "I trust what my grandfather says about your order. Others may not, but I do. Besides, I didn't know you were Templar until you told me. Why have you not mentioned it before?" she asked, her stance still on the defense. He was just as dangerous as she was, and while she trusted him, inside she was still on the alert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Mon May 26, 2014 4:48 am

Walking over to her he got close to her but did not touch her, his expression softening "easy thing to come up with no? oh hello i am a knight" he chuckled before dropping a kiss on her forhead. "i would have told you when other men told there women who they are, which is when marriage is on the table"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Even as he joked with her and kissed her forehead, Danika didn't relax. How had she not seen it before? "When marriage is on the table? So.... Much like us..." she answered him softly, feeling the heightened alert beginning to ebb away. "Guess today kind of botched that, huh?" she mused lightly, managing a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Mon May 26, 2014 11:02 pm

Seeing her relax he placed his hands on her hips pulling her in. "So princess huh?" he rumbled kissing her cheek "and you have no issue with who i am?"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:25 pm

Letting him pull her in with his gentle, strong hands on her hips, Danika smiled as he called her by the title that was hers, but not something that many people called her. "Why should I?" she purred to him, pressing her small body to his. "I don't have a problem with you being a knight. Do you have a problem with me being as I am?" she asked, nuzzling his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Mon May 26, 2014 11:28 pm

He looked in her eyes for a moment then shook his head "Nah i think i can handle the wolf princess" he smirked kissing her lips.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:11 am

Smiling, relaxed fully finally, Danika leaned into his kiss, bringing her hands up his strong chest. Her heart began to race as their kiss continued. Danika had never wanted anyone like she wanted Dominic. His touch, his words, everything set her body humming like nothing ever had before. Leaning out of the kiss, she looked into his eyes and said, "Guess every Princess needs a Knight." Putting a hand to his jaw, she claimed his lips once more, gently slipping her tongue into his mouth, tasting him teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down