Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The shaded truth (Mio)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The shaded truth (Mio)  Empty The shaded truth (Mio)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Sydney sat under one of the many trees in the courtyard, her nose in a book, as usual. She had finished her homework early and the sunshine streaming in her window was just too good to pass up. So, grabbing a blanket to sit on, she headed down to the courtyard to soak up as much of it as she could.

Taking a small break from reading, the young Hufflepuff rested her head against the tree trunk and watched as the white fluffy clouds passed by lazily. With a happy sigh, she simply reveled in the peace around her.

She felt the sun beating down on her face and skin and smiled lazily. The warm feeling spread over her and she felt like nothing could ruin her happy mood. She thought about how much she had missed just sitting outside and enjoying nature. She hadn’t done that in a long time.

Back to top Go down

The shaded truth (Mio)  Empty Re: The shaded truth (Mio)

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Mio was restless. Sometimes, he actually felt like a tiger pacing back and forth in its cage without ever being able to escape the seemingly endless boredom of its life. Just like that, the young Gryffindor was pacing through the old corridors of the castle, looking for something to occupy his mind and body, but everyone seemed to be busy with something else. Even his friends were nowhere to be found and the idleness was slowly driving him insane.

When he spotted an open window leading to one of the courtyards, he just jumped through it in one powerful leap and smoothly landed on the soft ground outside, his dark eyes taking in everything around him. It did not take him long to spot an all too familiar looking Hufflepuff and Mio's mouth twisted into a grin. He did not even know why, but this girl brought out his dark side and sometimes he was actually wondering if he had the same potential to turn dark like his father.

Creeping up to the girl, Mio jumped on the tree trunk behind her, blocking the sun. "All alone here, Di Angelo? I'm surprised that I don't find you being fucked by some random boy." he growled darkly.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Sydneys peace was suddenly interrupted by no one other than Mio Snape, the devil himself. "What do you want, Mio? I'm not in the mood. You've done enough to ruin my life." She sighed and covered her eyes with her arm. She wanted Mio's blood splattered against the tree trunk, but she was on school grounds. She took a deep breath before uncovering her eyes and having her eyes meet Mios brown eyes. "What do you want, Endymion?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Mio was not in the least impressed by her words and simply stayed right where he was, crooking his head to the side to smirk down at the girl. "Aww come now, Sydney, you loved kissing me, didn't you." he taunted in a silken voice, his dangerously glinting dark eyes betraying the light tone of his voice. "I bet you would have let me fuck you had I pressed on a bit more. Because you are a little slut, aren't you?" His smirk widened into a nasty smile as he jumped over her head, spinning around in the air, so he could press her against the tree when he landed. "You broke up with Ian did you not? I only helped you to make the decision. I told you before, don't blame the things you mess up on me, it doesn't work." Mio growled at her, his face only inches from hers.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:33 pm

"While I must admit you are a good kisser, Endymion. I did not enjoy you tricking me." SHe crossed her arms and imagined Mio screaming in pain as she pressed him against the tree trunk, her hands wrapped his throat. She shook the violent image away, "Call me whatever you'd like. They are just words, Endymion." She held her ground as he moved his face closer to hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:50 am

Lowering his head slightly, Mio laughed darkly as he listened to her words. "Well, pity that you aren't, otherwise I might have kept you around a bit longer." he commented, still chuckling a bit, enjoying this conversation a lot. He crouched down in front of her and looked at the Hufflepuff with a taunting expression. "You really are a bad lier, Di Angelo. I can see in your eyes that you hate me, but you know what? I like that." he hissed at her.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:37 am

Sydney rolled her eyes and pushed Mio away. AGain, he imagined horrible things happening to him. Like being attacked by Giants or being trampled by centaurs. She grabbed her head and moaned as she shook it wildly. "I dont care what you do or dont like, Endymion."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:45 am

Mio did not even bother to fight her off, instead he just stood his ground and let her push against him in vain, as he was much stronger than the girl. He smirked coldly when she moaned and held her head. "What is it? Are you giving yourself a headache?" Mio drawled sneering. For some reason he enjoyed taunting her, putting the girl in her place after all she did to his friends.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:47 am

"I keep seeing things... dark things... violent things." She said in a low dark voice. She looked up at Mio's eyes with fear and worry in her own. "Not that I expect you to care." She moved her face closer to his to challenge the boy. She held her position in a daring way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:52 am

For a moment, Mio bit his lip before bursting out into a loud laughter, stumbling back slightly from the force of it. "You're quite right, I couldn't care less, but I tell you something, girl. Imagining dark things is nothing special. You have no idea how often I imagined all the horrid things I could do to you? Unfortunately, my Ian would not be happy with me, so I have to hold back." he told her, after keeping his laughing back under control.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:56 am

Sydney pushed him over while he was off balance, "Shut up Mio! Im actually scared!" She shouted at him. She felt her head begin to spin. She held it in agony and fell back to the ground. SHe sat against the tree breathing heavily. She wanted Ian. She wanted him now. :Ian..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:59 am

Mio's smirk twisted into a cold sneer as he stepped back, looking at the Hufflepuff in disgust, but something in him snapped when she mentioned his friend's name and Mio leapt forward striking the girl down. "Don't you ever dare to get close to him again, Di Angelo, or by Godric I swear I will kill you with my bare hands and make those dark things you see seem like a sweet dream." he hissed, his dark eyes dilating in hatred.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:02 am

Sydney struggled against Mio as he pinned her down. She decided to have some fun, "Go ahead honey. Id like to see you try. However, when I imagined you pinning me down, I imagined it would be in bed." She winked and smirked while laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:05 am

Shaking his head, Mio pushed her away from him. "You disgust me, Di Angelo. You're absolutely pathetic; no wonder none of the guys that fucked you want anything to do with you anymore because they obviously realized what took Ian a few years, that you're nothing but a filthy little whore." he spat in her face and turned on his heels.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:06 am

Sydney growled and imagined Mio being attacked by a thousand crucios. She grabbed his arm and spun him around before slapping him across the face, "Dont ever say anything like that about me again." It was then that she realized what she had done, "Oh my god... Mio... I'm... I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:12 am

Mio did not even wince when she slapped him; it was nothing compared to what he went through when he was training with his father or his friends. Instead he froze, his eyes turning deadly cold and his face twisted into an expression of uncontrolled rage. Pulling back his fist, Mio slammed it into her face before tackling her to the ground, his hands closing around her neck. "Give me one reason, Di Angelo, just one reason and I'll gladly do it." he growled
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:14 am

Sydney screamed as Mios fist hit her nose. Suddnely she was on the ground and couldnt breathe. She tried to think of a single reason he shouldnt kill her, but she came up with nothing. She was awful. The only reason she ever had was Ian. Ian. He wouldnt want Mio to kill her. "Ian! Ian is why!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:19 am

A slightly demented glace came into Mio's eyes, as he barked a laughter at her words, his hands not letting off in the least. He leaned down till his mouth was right next to her ear. "No one would ever find out it was me, stupid. I would tell Ian that I saw you with one of the Slytherin guys, making out. After all, you almost got killed by them once before, right?" he told her coldly.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:33 pm

:Would you be able to live with yourself? Murder? Lying to Ian?" She hoped he had some decency in him. But she highly doubted it. It was getting harder to breathe. She clawed at his hands and gasped for air, "Mio, please!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:12 pm

"Oh yes, little girl, I would be able to live with it just fine." Mio said amused and squeezed a little more till he could see the girls lips turn bluish from lack of oxygen. Then he released her and stood back up. "But you're not worth it." Mio smirked down at her while he leaned against a tree looking completely relaxed.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:14 pm

Sydney jumped to her feet with her wand against Mios throat, "Heres the thing Mio, I can live with it too. Im not the same little girl anymore. im different now. Things have changed." She tightened her grip on her wand and poked Mios neck with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Mio watched calmly as the girl approached him and drew her wand, not in the least intimidated by her actions. He looked at her with an utterly bored expression and rolled his eyes. "Now, now, kid, put your wand away before you hurt yourself." he drawled, his lips curling into a smirk.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:22 pm

Sydney did not lower her wand. She just stared at him with a blank expression in her changing eyes. They were now a dark crimson red color, instead of their normal brown. "Mio... you screwed me over... give me one reason why I shouldnt crucio the living crap out of you. Right here. Right now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:28 pm

"Because I would kill you then." Mio gave back, just as calmly as before. He was not scared of her threat, not in the least, especially as he doubted that the girl had ever cast that dark arts curse before. Even his father who had a very dark side to him had needed some practice to make it work for him. Stepping closer to the girl, he lowered his face till it was close to hers. "Do it, kid, use the cruciatus on me if you can, but I doubt you have the guts for it." he taunted, smirking.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Sydney lowered her wand. She kept eye contact as her eyes returned to their normal brown. "I loathe you Enymion Snape." She stepped closer so their noses were pressed together, lips practically touching. "I loathe you with every fiber of my being." If that wwas so,why did she want his lips on hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next