Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Future Is Never Secure (Dellen, Gilderoy, Lazarus) [R]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Future Is Never Secure (Dellen, Gilderoy, Lazarus) [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Future Is Never Secure (Dellen, Gilderoy, Lazarus) [R]

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Dellen laughed coldly as he fell to the ground dead, taking out her wand she cleaned herself "nelly" she said in a soft sing song voice, the elf appeared and squealed in fright at the mess "Nelly inform Salander that your mistress has made quite a mess but i've finished with him so he can have fresh meat. My compliments, and inform Carrow that i've killed the stupid bastard, he did used to irritate dear Bruce quite a bit"

"y..yes mistress" the elf stuttered as she placed her hands on the body and apparated to Salander's home. Dellen cleaned the rest of the mess before she turned and dissapeared from the spot, making her way back to headmasters office, walking back in she smiled her mood hightened as she happily took her seat.

Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Future Is Never Secure (Dellen, Gilderoy, Lazarus) [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Future Is Never Secure (Dellen, Gilderoy, Lazarus) [R]

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Somewhere else in the forest....

Bruce was minding his own business continuing to work on his cabin, which was extending because it was now connected to one of the larger trees of the forest, when the elf appeared out of nowhere with a pop. "Master Carrow, Mistress Lestrange wanted me to inform you that he's dead, b-...by her hand," the elf spoke and quickly disappeared but her words quickly brought a smirk to Bruce's face. Undressing he ran towards the black lake and dived in "NO MORE LOCKHART!" he laughed as he swam his wolves joining him soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:54 pm

As Dellen returned after around ten minutes of absence, Dumbledore was already seated, Fawkes was taking a small nap, and the sorting hat spoke with the Headmaster, the subject of the conversation being Harry Potter. They discussed whether or not Harry should've been placed in Slytherin, and although the sorting hat insisted Slytherin would be the best house for the boy, Dumbledore negated that and he himself insisted that gryffindor suited him best, just like all other Potters. Once the deputy took her seat Dumbledore held his hand up and placed the sorting hat in its place, "I do hope this little break was uneventful?" the headmaster mused out loud knowing that if Dellen ran into Lockhart they most likely had a fight which would definitely end up with Dell hurting him. Not wanting to actually hear her respond because he simply almost knew the answer. Dumbledore then picked up the list, sipping at his tea before reading the last applicant, whose name made him swallow the tea immediately, "I thought him long gone," he muttered under his breath, "Lazarus Obsidian Weasley," he tilted his head, looking at Dellen with a worried expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Dellen was looking down at her papers unable to hide the blood blush she had from drinking so much and so freshly. As the name for the next canidate was spoken she looked up sharply her eyes darkening to almost pure black "you have got to be joking..who in seven hells would let that bastard out of his coffin!?"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:02 pm

A laugh came from behind the door of the office that opened by itself. Inside walked Lazarus, sporting a dark armor, with a black cape that reached the floor. "To answer that," he used his enhanced speed and was suddenly sat in front of Dellen and Dumbledore, "The descendants of those who put me there in the first place," he grinned wickedly, "Pleased to meet you, Headmaster Dumbledore, and strangely attractive woman I figure is the deputy headmistress named Dellen Lestrange?" he asked and began playing with a quill Dumbledore had on his desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:12 pm

"Indeed" she said raising an eyebrow at the man "I haven't seen you since the battle of Moscow...gods" she shook her head "So what is a man like you doing here at Hogwarts?"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Placing a foot on the side of the desk he pushed his chair back making it hand in a perfect balance, as he propped a match onto his lips. Grinning he looked at her, "Wait, wait, wait, reel it back a bit, you're the one who pussed out like a bitch, aren't you?" he asked with a teasing tone, "Why are you blushing?" he asked knowing full well why having watched her feed on that pathetic excuse for a human being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Dumbledore sighed at the entrance and hoped that this man was not looking for trouble, he had heard of Lazarus Weasley but his reputation wasn't that bad, it appeared he had a troublesome past but he hadn't been heard of in a long time so perhaps, he was not plotting anything like all those times before. Hearing the exchanges between the two vampires made Dumbledore laugh with his grandfatherly tone, "Mister Weasley, tell me, how old are you?" Dumbledore asked simply because if he was as ancient as Dellen, or perhaps close, he'd be the perfect candidate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:33 pm

Her eyes narrowed as she gestured at the man with her quill "I'll have you know, destroying your little accolytes was a pleasure but no I didn't puss out we just didnt realize how many fucking muggles you'd turned." looking at Albus she said "this man is a criminal he can't be trusted"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:35 pm

His expression suddenly turned unreadable, and at her words his eyes locked onto hers, "Ninety two..." he drawled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:37 pm

Dumbledore nodded at Dellen and then tilted his head to Lazarus, worried that his thoughts were correct but somehow he didn't see this man as a criminal, "If you are a criminal, you have to be put away," Albus told him with a serious demeanor his voice demanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:37 pm

Lazarus kept staring and yawned, "One hundred and fifty five," he uttered the number with a long yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:43 pm

Dellen's lip curled as he spoke "forgive me Albus..I let my own biased opinions come forth. He was cleared by the ministry...for saving my life." she hissed.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:45 pm

The Headmaster nodded in understanding at Dellen but furrowed his brows as he had heard the numbers Lazarus had uttered, and strangely did not understand what he meant by such numbers, "What are you doing, Mr. Weasley? I trust you are not simply counting," Albus asked with a bemused tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Laughing at Dumbledore's question, Lazarus shook his head, "Oh sorry, it's a little hobby of mine. I hear these heroic speeches so often, so I started making a mental list of how many times I've heard certain lines," he answered darkly chuckling afterwards and then turned to Dellen watching her with curiosity, "Well you see I was just in the area and I thought this would be a delightful place for a summer ho- what the fuck do you think I'm here for?" he asked with a small growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:52 pm

"For fucks sake" she groaned dropping her head into her hand "go ahead albus put the final nail in my head I know your hiring this bastard"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Laughing as loud as he could without forcing his throat Albus turned to to Lazarus, seeing both of his descendants in him, Sirius Black and Arthur Weasley, "I happen to know you are five hundred years old, or so, Mr. Weasley. And who better to teach our students than an ancient warrior himself?" Dumbledore asked and tilted his head towards his colleague and friend as she had said that Remus, an auror who fought in the war was more worthy than Lockhart. So a vampire that had fought in many wars was more worthy than anyone else in the list, plus he was the last one as it is, "I'm sure the students will enjoy your classes, Mr. Weasley. You are hired," he answered holding back his chuckles so he didn't laugh at Dellen's misfortune.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Dellen's jaw was tight as she shook her head "Welcome to the castle Lazarous" she said darkly.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:50 am

Grinning his teeth crushed the match he held in his mouth as the chair stopped bouncing and stopped suddenly, "I hope I'm not as annoying as Lockhart, Dell, don't want you to get rid of me too," he teased giving both her and Dumbledore a wolfish grin, however, winking at the other vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Dellen's lip curled and she smiled darkly "I dispatch those i do not wish to be in this castle" her voice was soft and cold "especially those like Gilderoy.."
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Raising a brow he shook his head at both Dellen and the headmaster, "Dispatch?" he chuckled darkly, "More like drain," he corrected her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Salander Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:43 pm

"I've not the faintest idea of what you are talking about" she hissed
Scarlet Salander
Scarlet Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Body Guard To The Minister Of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Lazarus smirked, "You whore! Unhand me!" he imitated Lockhart's voice perfectly, "What about Nelly? Does she also have no idea what I'm hinting at?" he winked at the other vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Salander Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:01 pm

"You take liberties the way you speak" getting to her feet she slid things into her bag and turned abruptly storming from the room loudly.
Scarlet Salander
Scarlet Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Body Guard To The Minister Of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Laughing he stood up and bowed slightly turned towards the headmaster, "Headmaster Dumbledore if you excuse me I have some business to take care of, we will continue this conversation never," and with that he disappeared with his vampire speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2