Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Owls Are Watching (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

The Owls Are Watching (OPEN) Empty The Owls Are Watching (OPEN)

Post by Lavender Brown Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:34 am

Lavender's Mary Janes made clicking noises on the stairs as she made her way up to the owlery. In her hand was a letter, ready to be sent to the Durmstrang boy that she had met in the summer. They had been sharing letters since the beginning of term, and she had found herself giggling in her dorm as she opened every one. Approaching the first awake owl that she saw, she gently petted it's head and let out a small squeal as it nipped her finger. "Here, you little brat," she said lightly, holding a treat to its beak. After eating the owl snack, the bird took her letter and Lavender watched as it flew out of the large wiƄdow. Turning quickly once it was no longer in sight, the Gryffindor let out a puff of air as she collided with something, or someone as she now noticed. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she exclaimed, blushing furiously.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Owls Are Watching (OPEN) Empty Re: The Owls Are Watching (OPEN)

Post by David Shuter Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:12 pm

David had a letter in hand, one he was going to send his mother. It glossed over all the danger the school was feeling right now, and concentrated on all the good stuff. Unfortunately, it was hard to find good stuff with all the bad stuff, so he simply went on about Quidditch, and the spells he was learning. He was going to send the letter when he saw another girl, Lavender, send HIS owl out with a letter. He was about to protest when she turned and knocked into him. "You should be" He said, half way between anger and amusement, and continued "Because that was my owl you just sent out."
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Lavender's mouth formed an 'o' shape at the boy's revelation. She hadn't realised that many people kept their owls in the owlry. Usually, she kept her's in his cage in her dorm but as her owl was sick she hadn't allowed him to leave the warmth of Gryffindor tower. Noticing the hint of anger in the boy's voice, her eyes narrowed and she crossed her arms in a somewhat childish manner. "Well, your owl was all too happy to be on its was to Bulgaria. You may just have to make use of the school's barn owls," her voice held little venom, and mostly a cocky tone. She didn't like being chastised, and while normally she'd have apologised, she wasn't going to let this boy make her feel bad.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:11 pm

David laughed at his response. "Nah, I'll just talk to Harry and see if I can use Hedwig. I'm sure he wouldn't mind" When Hedwig's name was said, the Snowy Owl flew down from its perch and landed on David's shoulder. David talked to the bird "I have to ask Harry first girl, its not polite to use other peoples owls without asking" He shot a smirk at Lavender before he looked back at the owl, which clicked her beak at him impatiently and stuck out her leg. David laughed and said "Fine, but your taking the blame when you get back" David then tied the note to her leg and sent her on her way.

he then chuckled at the girl "Its fine, but for future information, Zeus is the only black Owl here with a marking on his back which looks too much like a lightning bolt" He smirked
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:47 pm

Lavender watched as the boy spoke to a white owl that was on a nearby perch. So the boy knew Harry Potter? Lavender herself hadn't actually spoken to him, but one of the other girls in her year was one of his best friends. Not sure if the boy was just proving a point, or was poking fun at her, the Gryffindor girl simply waited until the owl had left, and as it turned into another speck in the sky she turned as her company spoke again.

"Well, I will do my best to keep that in mind. I thought that it was one of the school's owls," Lavender replied, before adding an almost reluctant, "I am sorry for using your owl."
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:13 pm

David simply laughed "Its all in the past now. No biggy." He wasn't too caught up about it.. And this girl was a Gryffindor, so it was better. If she had been a slytherin, he would have dueled her right there. Plus she was pretty cute. He knew he shouldn't have thought that way with Ember being his girlfriend, yet he could feel them pulling apart.. ever since she screwed Ricardo.

"I'm David by the way, David Shuter. If you didn't already know" He knew who she was, but only by coincidence, he was unsure if she knew his.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:13 am

Lavender shrugged, a small smile touching the corners of her mouth. She wasn't even sure why she was still there, but since the boy was a housemate she figured that some kind of conversation wouldn't hurt. "I'm glad that you got over it," she said with a quick wink. She didn't particularly care that she had used the owl, since it had been accidental. But politeness called for an apology and she wasn't backwards in obliging.

"Hi David, I'm Lavender," the girl answered, smiling as she offered a hand, "and, no, I didn't know your name, sorry."
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:23 am

David chuckled softly "Got over it, there was nothing to get over you, I was yanking your wand. Zeus has been bored for the past few days as I thought of a Sirius Black free way to respond to my mother's letter. If she knew what he has been up to, she would flip." He wanted to stay for Harry's sake, as much for his mothers. Black could come after him after he was done with Harry..

The winks had encouraged him, so when she offered her hand, he took it and kissed the top. "A pleasure, Miss Lavender" He said, not taking any offense to his name not being known

David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down