Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Inspiration and Interrogation (Artemis)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Inspiration and Interrogation (Artemis)  Empty Inspiration and Interrogation (Artemis)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Sydney decided that she had to get out of the Common Room in order to work on her new song. She decided to go down to the Lake, hoping to find some inspiration there. When she got there, she sat underneath the big tree and stared out at the water. She picked up her guitar and strummed a few chords. That sounded good…. She continued messing around with different notes and chords until she had a chorus. “Now for lyrics…” She said to herself.

Back to top Go down

Inspiration and Interrogation (Artemis)  Empty Re: Inspiration and Interrogation (Artemis)

Post by Artemis Black Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 pm

Artemis finally left the wolves inside of the forest, stroking one of the pups and kissing their forehead before she did so. Her eyes narrowed when she heard the sound of music, looking at her back where a black acoustic guitar was placed. It was her passion to play music for the wolves. Slipping through the trees, following the sound of music before her almost gold eyes landed on the girl she hated more than anything. Stepping out from behind some trees, her feet continued to carry her towards Sydney. ''Well, well, well...Look what I found.'' Artemis said, a pure black wolf dog jumped out of the bush beside her. Reaching to stroke the wolf dog, she stared down at her metal wolf claws and hit them together, making a clashing sound.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Inspiration and Interrogation (Artemis)  Empty Re: Inspiration and Interrogation (Artemis)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Sydney looked up to see Artemis, one of Ians friends. She sighed and shook her head, "Hello Artemis." Just then, a wolf came running out of the woods. Sydney screamed and backed up in fear. "What is that?" she then heard a horrible sound and looked down and gasped in shokc, "What the-?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Artemis smirked, her eyes shining darkly. Hearing Tantibus growl at Sydney, she laughed manically. ''Hello Sydney. Meet Tantibus..my wolf dog.'' She said, tilting her head as a wolfish grin formed on her lips. ''Tantibus..means Nightmare.'' Artemis quipped as her wolf stepped closer, pressing his side against Artemis. ''What's a badger doing here, hm? a little bit of music? A sweet little love song for my Ian?'' She growled possessively, thinking of the boy that was like a brother towards her.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:29 pm

Sydney growled inwardly when Artemis said Ian was hers. But she knew it wasnt like that. She knew Ian did not see Artemis that way, "Maybe it is. I dont know yet. Im still working on it." She was trying to keep calm. Not start any fights. She would not hurt Ian again. "What can I do for you, Artemis?" She began strumming the guitar again

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:34 pm

Artemis smirked, staring at Sydney with devious and murderous eyes. Crouching down so she was level with Sydney, her head tilted even more, making her look crazier with her wild hair. ''Dying would be wonderful but we can't have everything in the world. The real question is...what can you offer me?'' She said, chuckling softly as Tantibus prowled closer to Sydney, a snarl escaping its lips. ''Tantibus...Only get the badger when i tell you to.'' Artemis snapped towards the wolf who was obedient enough to stand still but still snarl.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:42 pm

"Look Artemis, I know we have our problems. I apologixe for the things that happened in the past. I really am sorry. But its in the past. Cant we move on? Ian has forgiven me. Cant you?" She hoped there was at least an ounce of humanity and sanity in the girl to help her see the truth in sydneys words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:53 pm

Artemis narrowed her eyes and shot up, towering over the blond girl that almost caused her to leave her friends. Letting the words sink into her mind that was so focused on Sydney's possible death in the future or the past, she did hear the truth that she was sorry but then Ian has forgiven me struck her. That's when her mind was made up. Her eyes softened and her insane smile left her, causing Artemis to crouch down, right in front of Sydney and she leaned in, her mouth next to Sydney's ear. In a smooth motion, a blade slid out of Artemis' sleeve and the tip softly rested on the hufflepuffs stomach. ''I will never forgive you, Sydney Di Angelo. I'd rather gut you like a pig in a slaughter house than forgive you. Ian may have done so, with a foolish mind but I'm smarter, quicker and much less sane.'' She growled into the girl's ear and jumped back, laughing hysterically.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Sydne stayed still as the blade touched her stomach. She would not back down. But she had her wand in her hand just in case. She then remembered what happened before, something quite like this that caused her and Ian to break up, "Do it Artemis. Go ahead. I'm not afria dof you, though. You know it would hurt Ian if you did this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:27 am

Artemis raised a delicate eyebrow. ''Has the little badger grown some balls?'' She questioned, staring down at Tantibus who simply growled, hungrily. That's when a thought occurred to her. Looking over her shoulder, Artemis let out a pure wolf like howl due to years of practice and closeness to the wonderful creatures. In the distance, howls replied and then the slytherin and the hufflepuff were surrounded by wolves. ''You're not afraid of me? What about them? They're quite hungry.'' She hissed, the wolves growled all together. ''If I killed you, I could just blame it on the wolves. They'd eat you right up. Oh boy, i'd love to see that.'' Letting the tip of the dagger tap Sydney's nail, that was slowly coming back, she smirked, her eyes flashing darker. ''I'd love to hear you scream..'' Artemis growled into Sydney's ear, her other hand gripping where she knew Kain had peeled some skin from their meeting.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:49 am

Sydneys eyes widened as the wolves poured out from the dense trees. She knew Artemis was insane, but this was a new level. She screamed as the girl pulled on her injured skin and pushed her away. "ARTEMIS! Think about Ian. You dont want to hurt him, do you? You hurting mwe would hurt him. He's done so much to help me. Dont put that to waste."

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:06 am

Artemis laughed loudly, madness glittering in her eyes as she did so. Standing up straight, she let her hand fall on Sydney's hair, forcing the girl to look at her as the badger spoke. ''Think about Ian?'' She said, growling angrily. ''That's all I ever do. I think about him, Mio and David and everyone else in my life that matters. I don't want to hurt him and you're the thorn in his side doing so. Getting rid of you would be so fucking easy and harmless.'' She said, narrowing her near golden eyes. ''When you came into my friend's life, all you've done is been a pain in my fucking ass. My babies are hungry you see....hungry for badger and boy do i want to sick 'em on you.'' The wolves stepped closer, snapping their mighty jaws and licking their lips.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Head Healer
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:42 am

"Im sorry, Artemis. I really am. I never meant to hurt Ian. I love him. I care about him. If you want to hurt me, then do it. But I hope you can live with knowing you did it. You and I both know Ian still cares about me. It will hurt him if you hurt me." She looked Artemis straight in the eyes as she spoke, not backing up when the wolves got closer. She stood her ground. "You know what Im saying is true."

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:57 am

Artemis simply kept on laughing. ''I've killed multiple people and i really do not give a fuck about their deaths. If I killed you, it'd be another name checked off my list.'' She growled darkly, seeing the hufflepuff try to stand her ground. ''Tantibus...her leg.'' She muttered and the wolf dog rushed over, clamping its jaws around the girls leg but not tight enough to cause bite marks. ''You may be sorry, you may love him but again, i don't care. I don't like you.'' She simply said, clicking her fingers causing Tantibus to back off. That's when Artemis gripped Sydney's hair and made it so her breath danced against Sydney's face, eye to eye. ''But i'll put up with you...'' She whispered, eyes softening and she stared down at her lips for a second and back up at her. ''Just...don't hurt him.''
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:04 pm

Sydney clenched her jaw as the dog bit into he rleg. She would not scream. She would not gibe Artemis that satisfaction. When the dog released, Sydney let out a long breath to try and control the pain. When Artemis said she would put up with her and not to hurt Ian, Sydney nodded, "I wont. I promise." She could barely stand, her head was spinning from the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:06 pm

Artemis actually smiled at Sydney, looking at her madly as she sat on top of her shins, face still close. Letting the girl's hair go, she tilted her head and bit her bottom lip. ''That day...we fought...why didn't you hurt me? You had your wand pressed against my chest..but you didn't hurt me.'' She questioned, something that had been on her mind since that day.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:08 pm

"I knew it would hurt Ian. I didnt want to hrut him anymore. I had already hurt him, and I hated myself for it." She remembered her wand on Artemis, the urge to fire a spell. But she thought about Ian. "I couldnt hurt him anymore. Besides, I dont hate you. I dont really hate anyone besides my father and kind of my brother. I want to be friends with you Artemis. For Ian."

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:15 pm

Artemis nodded slowly and sighed at the girls words. ''I can put up with you...doesn't mean i'll be your friend.'' She muttered before her hand lifted and touched the badgers cheek, the wolves except Tantibus scattered. ''But i'll make a deal and i assure you..i keep 'em. I will not hurt you...and you won't hurt Ian. Good deal?'' She said, remembering how she seals deals and bites her lip awkwardly.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:25 pm

"Deal. I will never hurt him on purpose." She smiled. She was glad that Artemis didnt want to kill her anymore. She got the difficult one handled. Now she just had to handle Mio and David. "Any advice on how to talk to Mio and David about this?" She figured Artemis knew them better than she did. And she told Ian she could handle it on her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:28 pm

Artemis nodded slowly and scratched the back of her head. ''I..seal my deals a certain way. I...kiss the person i make a deal with.'' She whispered, glad she can keep her cool or she'd be blushing nervously. Hearing her question, she sighed. ''David hates you...like more than me so go to him last. Mio...I'm not sure about. He can be quite understanding.'' The slytherin admitted.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Sydney went wide eyed when Artemis mentioned a kiss. "Wait what?" She blushed and looked around trying to avoid eye contact. She sighed and nodded, "I dont blame him for hating me. I guess Mio would be a safe next bet. I just hope he will listen to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:38 pm

Artemis sighed and stared down at her lap, realizing she was still on Sydney's legs but made no move to get off. ''That's how i seal a deal...'' She whispered, seeing the girls blush and then smiled at her words. ''Yeah..Mio would be the better option. I'll try to speak with David..soften him up a bit.'' She said.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:41 pm

"Thanks, Artemis." SHe smiled and realized that Artemis could be nice if she wished to be. They may even get along in the future. "I'm sorry about everything thats happened." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously and bit her lip. She thought about how happy Ian would be when she told him about this. "Do you wanna tell Ian with me? About our little truce."

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:44 pm

Artemis noticed how pretty Sydney's smile was and realized it was her personality at times that annoyed her, nothing else. ''Yeah...same..with me..Sorry..'' She said, biting her own lip before locking eyes with Sydney. ''Yeah...Sure. Not spoken to him in a while. Would be nice.'' She admitted before moving her hand and it found Sydney's on the back of her neck. ''Don't be so nervous...I'm sorry if this is awkward for you but it is how i seal a deal.'' She whispered, lacing her fingers with the girls and leaned forward. ''Heck...we might even enjoy it..'' She muttered, trying not to do her nervous laugh.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Sydney smiled when she agreed to tell Ian with her, "Great. We can go tell him now." But then Artemis had her hand on the back of sydneys neck. "Wierd. Im gonna kiss you before I get to kiss Ian again." Enjoy it? This was awkward for her. She had never kissed a girl before. She didnt know what to do. SO she just stayed still and let Artemis do whatev er it was she had to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next