Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Twisting the good (Armen, R)

+2
Armen Salander
Ginny Weasley
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Twisting the good (Armen, R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Twisting the good (Armen, R)

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:21 pm

"I know my master is alive...i've been tracking his soul since potter killed him last year...i think since you are connected to him through the experinces you shared, together we could find him." he hissed "Guinevere if you do this, your life will change..but you wont be alone anymore and I wont let harm come to you...Lady Gaunt will even take you gladly..."

Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Groundskeeper of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Ginny nodded slowly, in truth she had felt his presence deep in the depths of her mind. ''I will help you find Tom...If it is the last thing i do.'' She said firmly before her eyes widened at the mention of Lady Gaunt. She was completely shocked at this and already knew her life was changing. ''I do not mind my life changing...If it means no more loneliness and sadness, i will gladly let it come but..Lady Gaunt? Marvolo?'' She asked, furrowing her brow once more.

Ginny Weasley

Character sheet
Jobs: On the Run

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:32 pm

"yes..he said slowly "the rumors are true, she was a general in the last wizarding war and when the time comes I know her uncle the dark lord will call for her and all others. But for now all he needs is you and I" he smiled at her "I'll look after you little fire, i suppose being a father has softened me" he chuck;ed "but i will make sure your okay...i just must ask one thing that may be to much of you...will you make the unbreakable vow?"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Ginny gasped in surprise, sipping her cooling tea. ''I will do whatever I can, Armen. I promise.'' His smile comforted her and made her feel even safer, despite knowing he's a dark soul. His nickname for her caused to smile and almost laugh in delight at his words. Having read about the unbreakable vow, she thought it over before nodding slowly. ''Yes..'' She whispered, knowing that if she broke it, she'd die.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet
Jobs: On the Run

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:10 am

He opened his mouth to speak when the door to his hut slammed open a limping slytherin soaked in blood a tattered green dress hanging from her and her pink hair tangled. "Armen!" Mariya groaned as she slammed the door shut behind her "I fell out of a tree into a bramble and my dad is off visiting mum i need your help".

Getting to his feet Armen swept his old friend's daughter off her feet and carried her to the cot by the fire. "What have i said about those trees Marvolo" he said using her first name. "You come at a opportune moment, i have a visitor"

Pushing her hair out of her eyes Mariya blinked and her eyes widened "Ginny Weasley?" she said then looked back at Armen "What is she doing here?" she yelped as armen pulled a large bramble thorn from her leg and shook his head as green liquid came from the wound.

"Guinevere will be my aid in bringing back your great uncle, Marvolo..." he said cooly Mariya looked back at the ginger girl and raised her chin "More then just a weasley then huh?" she smirked at the girl.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Ginny's head sharply turned towards the door, furrowing her brow at all the blood but then gasped when she saw it was one of the slytherins..who knew who she was. ''Mariya...right?'' She said, biting her lip as her nervousness grew quickly. Marvolo? She thought to herself, picking at her fingers before hearing Armen's explanation of her being here. It made her feel more comfortable and..wanted in fact. A dark blush formed on her cheeks but nodded slowly. ''I am whatever I need to be....I ain't treated like a Weasley but it appears with darkness, I'm just treated as Ginny.'' Referring to her time with Tom Riddle.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Head Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Mariya yelped in pain as he drained her wound. She nodded at the girl as she spoke "we'll Ginny my name is Marvolo Mariya Gaunt car row, everyone calls me Mariya, accept for Armenia when he is cross." She grinned as he bound her leg.

Armen finished binding her leg and stood up, will you be our witness for the I breakable vow?" He asked her. Mariya glanced at Ginny and said "only if she is sure"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:42 pm

Ginny stared at Mariya as she spoke, smiling softly. ''I know who you are, Mari..I think everyone knows who Professor Carrow's children are.'' She said, watching Armen's with intrigue. He had obviously done it multiple times before to the...adventurous girl. Her green eyes locked onto Mariya and she nodded slowly. ''I'm completely sure..'' She said after a moment's thought.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Armen rose to his feet and walked over to Ginny, Mariya followed wand drawn. "Speak the terms" she said as Armen grasped her arm, "do you guiniverea Wesley swear to remain loyal to me until our mission is done, do you swear to follow my word, I Armen Salander will protect you and teach you to the best of my ability, and in the event of my death will you remain loyal to Marvolo Eris Gaunt the general to the death eater army?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:12 pm

Ginny grasped Armen, glad she read everything about unbreakable vows in class. Listening to his words, she nodded slowly. ''I swear to remain loyal to you, i swear to follow your every word and i will remain loyal completely to all those in connection with you and with Marvolo Eris Gaunt, the general to the Death Eater Army.'' She said honestly, looking Armen straight in the eye.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:25 pm

The magic swirled from her wand binding them Mariya grinned at Ginny "welcome to the family"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Ginny watched the beautiful shine of the magic and then felt her eyes tear up at Mariya's words. ''Family...'' She repeated and nodded happily, her flaming hair shining bright in the fire like her newfound happiness. ''Thank you, Armen..Mariya..'' She said, grinning.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:55 pm

"Meet me by the forest in two days so classes are over" Mariya said as she picked up her cloak, "I want to get to know our new sister" she grinned before thanking Armen and disappearing.

Armen smiled at the girl "you did a brave thing Guinevere"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Ginny nodded quickly. ''I'll see you then...'' She said, waving to the pink haired girl. Looking over at Armen, she bit her lip. ''I did?'' Her eyes shone happily.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:22 am

"You left one family for another and that takes courage but for now, i will allow Mariya to guide you. Be careful little fire, you don't want to be discovered." he said with a curt nod. A new sense of purpose settled into armen's chest. He was going to find his master.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2