Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Supernatural (Darius, Soraya) [M]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Supernatural (Darius, Soraya) [M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural (Darius, Soraya) [M]

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Soraya bit her lip, glancing over at Darius before pressing herself against Kain, kissing him gently. ''Thanks for a great time..'' She muttered against his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck as she continued to kiss him. Being the girl she is, she constantly wanted sex and Kain seemed so happy to oblige.

Back to top Go down

Supernatural (Darius, Soraya) [M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural (Darius, Soraya) [M]

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Grinning he unhooked her skirt again, knowing she wouldn't need it for the following moments. ''Thank our partner too, when you can,'' he grinned kissing her hungrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Soraya kicked her skirt away and grinned at Kain. ''Oh i will..'' She whispered, pressing her lips against his allowing her tongue to dance with his. Her fingers laced themselves into Kain's hair, pressing her hips against his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Hooking her legs around his waist Kain pinned Soraya against the wall, and bit at her neck, "I got it in me for one more time," he grinned, the musky smell of their sweat filling the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Soraya locked her legs around his waist and bucked her hips against his. ''That's good...I can go on as long as you want me to..'' She smirked, gripping onto his shoulders as his length prodded her heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:40 pm

He entered her once again, kissing her lips, "I know," he whispered, as he moved his hips against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:48 pm

Soraya moaned softly against his lips and moved her hips with his, keeping her arms tight around him..

A long time later..

Gasping out breathlessly, Soraya leaned against Kain and pecked his lips once more before resting against the wall. ''Probably the best fuck i've ever had..'' She complimented, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:54 pm

Kain nodded as he rested sitting against the wall, huffing, "Pansy was good, but you, you're better," he said and closed his eyes for a moment. Darius by now was sitting on a chair, "You two done?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Soraya rested her head on Kain's shoulder, giving her a clear view of Darius. ''I'm glad to know I'm better than Parkinson.'' She said and smiled at Darius. ''Of course..'' She winked and cracked her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Kain had only tasted Pansy when she was younger so he couldn't say how good she was at the act now but comparing the two Soraya had handled him and Darius better. "Took you long enough," Darius laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Soraya laughed with Darius and then rolled her eyes. ''Took you long enough to come back to the world of the living..Hope i didn't tire you out that much.'' She teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:14 pm

"I was a virgin kay? Sorryyyy," he teased from across the room as Kain let his head rest not even bothering to give one of his cheeky remarks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Soraya laughed lightly, playing with one of Kain's hands. ''But hey! Now hopefully you can fuck girls for much longer 'cause if not...that poor girl is totally going to have to finish herself.'' She joked, sticking her tongue out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:26 pm

Darius grinned impishly, "Still made you moan," Kain suddenly lifted an arm, "That was me bud," Kain grinned despite his exhaustion, "I call bullshit," Darius chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:28 pm

Soraya laughed at both of the slytherins. ''You both made me moan..'' She said, rolling her eyes and stood up, cracking the bones in her naked body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:33 pm

"Want me to prove I can do better?" Darius asked with a dark chuckle, as Kain slowly fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:34 pm

Soraya smirked and raised her eyebrow. ''Is the recent non virgin offering another round?'' She asked, teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Darius stepped up and walked across the room pulling Soraya from the floor, "I think yes," he grinned pulling her towards the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Soraya laughed and followed him willingly and pushed him onto the bed, allowing her to straddle him. ''You think?'' She said, kissing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:18 pm

Kissing up her neck he grinned before he pinched her ass, biting her nipples at the same time, "I know so," he grinned broadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2