Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I can handle myself..sometimes. (Zephyr, R)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I can handle myself..sometimes. (Zephyr, R) Empty I can handle myself..sometimes. (Zephyr, R)

Post by Dahlia Gamp Tue May 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Dahlia strolled through knockturn Alley, hands behind her head as she could feel the burning eyes of someone watching and following. Stopping for a moment as she tilted her head, she marked him as her prey and knew that he'd press her against the wall. Acting as helpless as possible as she did, she wriggled in his arms. ''Get off of me, you asshole! Let me go!'' Squeezing her eyes hard so tears rolled down her cheeks, she had to suffer the disgusting smell emitting from the man. ''Why would i let a pretty little girl like you go? You could get me a lovely price.'' The man grunted out and squeezed Dahlia's wrists. ''Just let me go!'' Dahlia shouted, wriggling harder.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I can handle myself..sometimes. (Zephyr, R) Empty Re: I can handle myself..sometimes. (Zephyr, R)

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:45 pm

Slipping from the apothecary shop with a new herbal tea in his jacket pocket to potentially help him sleep, Zephyr began that walk home as The Fellows bantered back and forth about....well....pretty much anything. With school being out, they seemed in brighter spirits more often then when school was in session. Walking past one of the shops, Osirus held up a hand to quiet the others. Did you hear that? Looking in the direction he was looking, Zephyr listened. Just let me go! Turning to follow the voice he happened upon a man pinning a girl against the wall. Baby, be careful! Think about what you are doing, Zeph! Yeah, yeah...

Eryx, a little help! I thought you'd never ask! Running to the pair, Zephyr grabbed the filth by the shoulders and yanked him off the girl with the added strength from Eryx. "Did you not hear her? She said to let her go," he growled darkly, adding a hard punch to the man's gut on his last word. We never have fun like this anymore!

Back to top Go down

I can handle myself..sometimes. (Zephyr, R) Empty Re: I can handle myself..sometimes. (Zephyr, R)

Post by Dahlia Gamp Tue May 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Dahlia gasped as the man was yanked off of her and for a moment got distracted by the dark growl coming from her 'savior'. Shaking her head to get out of her thoughts, she realized the boy was taking her prey. ''Hands off..'' She growled and grabbed the filth's throat, pinning him right into a dark alcove in the wall. ''Bye bye, scum..'' She whispered just as a dagger comes out of her sleeve and sliced the man's throat, letting the blood pour onto her hands as the dead body slumped to the floor. Cracking her neck, Dahlia left the shadows and smirked darkly, licking at her fingers. ''Thanks for that, he was stronger than i thought.'' She muttered, giving the boy an almost mad beaming smile.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:01 pm

Zephyr didn't even have time to react before the girl had the man by the throat and out of is hands and into the dark behind them. What the fuck, man! He was ours! Zephyr, do something! Like what? When the girl returned, hands red with blood, Zephyr couldn't help the expression on his face. Well, well, well... Zephyr, ummmm... pretty sure she trumps any girl we've had so far. You gotta bang her... Tilting his head slightly as Eryx and Calix continued to glorify the girl before them, Zephyr quickly got a hold on himself. "No problem. Are you alright?" he asked. Alright? Are you blind! LOOK AT HER! Stop. Remember, this is a new person. Zeph needs to be able to keep control. Soon, The Fellows calmed down as they remembered that what Osirus said was true. This wasn't a game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Tue May 27, 2014 8:07 pm

Dahlia furrowed her brow at the almost distant gaze in the boys eyes and was instantly intrigued by him. Watching him for a short moment before hearing his voice, she nodded slowly. ''Perfectly alright, handsome.'' She said, popping her hip as she rested her hand on it. ''I guess you could say that he was my prey and you just helped me get him out of a trap.'' Her smile was coy and amused whilst she openly checked him out.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Apparently she finds your just as attractive as we find her, Zephyr. Calix's hissed words made Zephyr grin slightly as the girl before them didn't hide giving him a look over. "Forgive me, I didn't mean to interrupt your game," he teased with a small chuckle. "But, I am glad you are alright. I'm Zephyr Mulciber," he added, tucking his hands into his jeans pockets. Behind Zephyr's eyes he could see Osirus watching the girl intently. Tread carefully, Zeph.... I get the feeling she's a quick one...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Tue May 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Dahlia let a beaming smile grace her face at his tease. Finally, someone knows how to play around her. She thought to herself and bowed her head slightly. ''I'm Dahlia...Dahlia Gamp.'' She replied after a quick look around to see no one around them. His eyes seemed distant and she sauntered towards him, placing an extra sway in her hips to see if that's why. ''What's troubling you, handsome?'' She finally asked after looking into his eyes with her bright green ones.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:38 pm

Tipping his head in greeting, he replied, "Pleasure." Pretty name and a pretty face. Zephyr couldn't help but agree. When she walked over, adding a little sway to her walk, Calix and Eryx both whistled loudly in his mind, making him wince slightly due to the sheer shrillness of them. The whistling was so loud, he completely missed her question. Furrowing his brow, trying to remember what he heard, he felt Osirus' hand on his shoulder. What's troubling you, Baby. Answer her. Careful... Giving his head a small shake, Zephyr said, "Nothing. I'm fine. Still a little shocked about what you did, I guess." Her eyes were lovely, he found, as she looked into his. For once, he didn't mind someone looking into them. Lamest answer ever, but, I will have to say, good cover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Tue May 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Dahlia smirked slightly. ''The pleasure is all mine..'' She said softly, tilting her head some more. His wince shocked her, making her almost feel like she did something wrong but he seemed to have recovered. ''How 'bout...I take you for a drink and you can get over the shock? If you're nice enough, i may let you see my nice side.'' She joked with a small smile. It was usual for a person to be shocked to see such a think but after seeing him punch the man in the gut and growl, she didn't think he was one to be shocked at that.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 11:30 pm

"A drink sounds nice," Zephyr replied with a crooked smile. No one is driving but me, this time. Got it? Hearing the murmurs of The Fellows that they understood, he nodded. She has a nice side? Think she's like us? Pretty sure she isn't like us. Just that this was her more twisted side. Zephyr wanted to offer his arm, but hesitated due to his knowledge of how much Eryx didn't care for contact. Instead, he motioned for her to lead the way and simply fell into step next to her. "I don't recall seeing you at school before. What house are you in?" he asked as they walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 6:10 am

Dahlia smiled, knowing that if she was a proper Girly girl she would've gotten flustered by his crooked smile. Starting to lead the way, she stared down at their feet with her hand in her pockets whilst he asked her a question. "Err...I don't go to school here. I go to Wolfclaw and if you went there, there would've been no need for introductions but I'm going to try and guess your house." Dahlia said, letting a hand out of her pocket to tap her bottom lip as she thought abou it. He seemed like a Pureblood and placed him in two houses. Slytherin and Gryffindor. Staring at Zephyr, her eyes brightened up and she held her head up high proud as she felt as though she knew the house. "Slytherin.." She said, smirking.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 7:10 pm

"Wolfclaw...." Zephyr mused. Explains things. It's a dark place over there. It doesn't explain anything other than she doesn't go to Hogwarts. No need for introductions? I think you snagged a wild one, Zephyr! Guys please! We are just going for a drink! Yeah.... And we know where drinks lead you last time, boy-o! Shut the hell up, Calix! The small scuffle that ensued following Calix's comment only made Zephyr need to focus all the more to keep his composure. "Sure, guess away!" he mused when Dahlia said she was going to try and guess. He wasn't sure if she'd have success, but maybe. Her answer brought a slight hush over The Fellows. "How did you know?" he asked as he smiled, giving her confirmation that her guess was right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 7:19 pm

Dahlia nodded slowly with a small smile and was about to lead him to her family's bar before deciding that would be a bad idea with her brother's at work. Instead she led him to a simple bar. ''Simple...With the way you punched that guy, I completely crossed off Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Then you hold yourself like you're a pureblood and most purebloods are in Slytherin so voila. Correct answer.'' She said, giving him a playful wink. Staring into Zephyr's eyes, she was more focused on his repetitive day dream like state but ended up getting sucked into them, feeling herself blush gently.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 7:29 pm

She's good... Very impressive... The same crooked smile played with Zephyr's features as she described him and how she came to the conclusion of Slytherin for him. "Much like the rest of my family. Though, truth be told, I nearly had a hat-stall," he told her as he followed her to the simple bar. Glancing down at her, her eyes caught his making him pause. She had pretty eyes, Baby... Zephyr had to agree, and while he wanted to nod, he resisted. Dahlia did have lovely eyes and the flush in her cheeks only added to how pretty she was. He didn't know how long he had been looking into her green eyes when Eryx snapped in front of his face, making him snap out of it. The drink, remember? "What house are you in? I'm not familiar with the ones at Wolfclaw," Zephyr asked, holding the door open for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 7:40 pm

Dahlia felt her stomach squirm at his crooked smile and tried to ignore it, dragging her eyes reluctantly away. ''What did the hat almost choose for you?'' She asked, raising her eyebrow but her look disappeared when Zephyr and Dahlia just stared at each other for who knows how long. She shook her head and walked through the door, hiding her annoying blush behind her hair. ''I'm in Emperor..like my oldest siblings but my twin brother got Araneae.'' She admitted, finding an empty corner booth and slid into it. Dahlia tried to breath deeply for a few seconds, confused as to why she was getting all flustered all of a sudden.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Following her in, Zephyr took a deep breath to relax a little. Zeph? Keep your cool. You're doing just fine. "It was a toss up between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. But, I asked to be with my family. So, I ended up in Slytherin," he answered as he took the seat across from her. Twins in two houses? Think Caly and Nyx will be like that? Yeah, like that's gonna happen. Pretty sure the ENTIRE Mulciber clan will be in the same house. Then the hell raising can start! "What's your house like? You seem to know a fair amount about my own," Zephyr mused with a wink as the waitress came to take their order. "Double of firewhiskey, for me," he answered. Remembering the last time he drank, Zephyr reminded himself that he had been getting more rest then before and he wasn't coming out of an episode, so one or two would be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Dahlia let her finger trace the markings on the table as she listened. ''Weirdly enough..I can see the Ravenclaw and it's a shame i didn't see it before hand.'' She said, letting a smile touch her lips. His question caused her to tilt her head but then his wink completely threw her off. The waitress stared at Zephyr with almost dreamy eyes and that caught Dahlia's attention. Kicking her in the shin, Dahlia gave her a fleeting smile and ordered a triple firewhiskey like she did at her pub whilst the waitress glared in pain. ''My house? Err...well...Weirdly enough, my house is filled with selfish and overconfident people. Talented and holds some of the most greatest discoverer's because we're so willing to sacrifice anything but i'm not like that. I'd never give up my brothers. They're pretty much all i have...'' Dahlia admitted before staring down at her hands. ''Our animal is a scorpion and we're kind of known as bookworms or loners which fits me.'' She said, hiding her embarrassing blush. What the fuck is wrong with me? I never act like this..Why am i opening up all of a sudden? It's those fucking eyes isn't it? Shit...She argued to herself and thanked the different waitress for their drinks.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:44 am

A wicked chuckle from Eryx drew Zephyr's attention as he listened to her tell about her house from Wolfclaw. What is so funny? Oh nothing.... Just, I think she might be a possessive one... What are you on about? Nothing, nothing. Go back to your conversation. Bookworms and loners... Sounded a little like him. Well, the loner part at least. "You a loner? Can't see that," he commented as a different waitress brought their drinks. Nodding his thanks, Zephyr slid Dahlia's drink over to her. "Your house sounds a little like Ravenclaw at Hogwarts. Guess we both enjoy being in the same house as family. Family is important to me, too," he added, taking a small drink and enjoying the burn that chased the liquor down his throat. 'Course they are. Without them, you'd be locked away for good... Nodding, absentmindedly, Zephyr smiled to himself. "How many brothers do you have, Dahlia?" he asked. He was surprised at how relaxed he seemed to feel around her. It was a new feeling, and, truth be told, he liked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Thu May 29, 2014 11:17 am

Dahlia shrugged and held up her glass, knocking it back before relishing in the fiery feel as it ran down her throat. ''Well...I couldn't see you were part Ravenclaw, Zeph. There are many things hidden between us.'' She commented, a smirk tugging at her lips. At his addition, she tilted her head and let the thought settle in her mind. Perhaps she was like Ravenclaw and if she could've been, they would've met sooner. ''Family is pretty much the only solid thing we have in our lives so if it wasn't important to you...your life isn't as solid as you think it is.'' She mused out loud. Ordering some more shots, she glanced over at Zephyr. ''I have three. Two older ones and my twin. Err...One of them used to be in my house and then the other is but like i said before my twin isn't.'' She explained before realizing she was completely relaxed and wasn't getting agitated by the stares of men. In fact, she oddly felt...well not alone. It was an odd but wonderful feeling.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:42 pm

If only she knew, right? Smirking and nodding at both the comment he heard and the comment she made, Zephyr took the rest of his shot. The unseen seemed to be a constant between them. She didn't see the Ravenclaw in him, he didn't see the loner in her, and, well, she didn't see the inner torment he lived with every day. "Family is who is there when no one else is, and from that we get our strength," he echoed her thoughts on family. She's right, you know, Zeph. I know she is. I owe my family so much and the two youngest don't even know yet. Nodding at the waitress for another drink for himself as well, he listened as she told about her family. The only girl? I bet they have their hands full keeping the boys off her. "Must be nice. It's just me and my parents," he began before Eyrx interjected. Nice. You, mum, and da... What about us?! He includes us, dim wit, but he can't tell her that! So he makes us sounds like no one... Cute, Zephyr! Zephyr's head tilted slightly, as a slight strained expression flashed across his face for only a blink of a moment, thanks to the sudden outburst. Hush up, Eryx! Merlin! Bringing his head to the opposite side to crack his neck as a cover, he added, "But, my cousins might as well be siblings. We're close enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Thu May 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Dahlia watched him take the shot and glanced down at her hands before tilting her head. A guy who can drink..I wonder what he'd be like with the guys at the tavern. She thought to herself before nodding in agreement. Her ears pricked up the sounds of glasses smashing and she looked around to see a small fight in the far corner but nothing to do with her so she simply looked back at Zephyr, avoiding his eyes or she'd get sucked in. ''Parents...I don't remember my parents. My oldest brother raised me..and then i raised them.'' Dahlia said softly before mentally slapping her face for making herself sad. ''Sorry..So...Just you and your parents? Doesn't that get a bit..boring?'' She said, furrowing her brow at his strained expression that lasted only a second and panic seemed to rise up inside of her but then shrugged it away, not wanting to seem too...into him. ''How many cousins?'' Dahlia asked, searching his face to wonder what had happened to cause that expression.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Peeking at the two the barkeep was throwing out for fighting in his pub, Zephyr heard Eryx chuckle as he watched the men struggle to get away and pound one another at the same time. Turning his focus back to Dahlia, he took half the shot before him before bringing his eyes to her. As her voice turned sad at the mention of parents, Zephyr felt something he'd not felt before. He wanted to comfort her. Poor, baby girl... So inside that hard exterior is a sweet little thing. If Eryx wasn't so against contact.... Dahlia seemed to quickly recover though, which put him at ease.

"It's can get dull, but I live near the rest of the brood, as my mum calls us. I have four cousins, three girls and one boy. I'm the second oldest among us," Zephyr told her. Only as dull as you let it be, Zephyr. We know how to have fun... Damn right we do, but you never let us come out to play! Noticing, her searching face, Zephyr, tipped his head. "You ok?" he asked, his brow furrowing slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Fri May 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Dahlia continued to stare at her hands, picking at her nails for a moment before tilting her head when she finally looked back at his eyes which almost made her mind go blank. Gulping down her shot, she gave Zephyr a brighter smile when he spoke of his family and put a hand under her chin so she could listen. ''Seems my family is filled with guys and yours is girls. The second oldest? I'm the youngest so i'm going to say you're quite lucky in your family.'' She mused before getting quite startled at his question and ran a hand through her. Dahlia held up two fingers to the barmaid, a signal for two more shots and stared around as she thought of her answer. ''Lorem ipsum. Ego magnum. Ego hic apud vos.'' She said softly before mentally slapping her face. ''Sorry...I said Of course. I'm great.'' Thanks to the dimming of the lights as a person got onto the stage in the corner to sing, no one saw her reddening cheeks.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Zephyr chuckled as he finished his second drink when she mentioned how both families had multiple members, but the gender of the members was completely opposite. "It's all a matter of opinion really. I actually like being the oldest boy. Let's me look after the others. But, being younger has it's perks. Don't you think?" he said with a shrug. He did enjoy being older than the others. Zephyr was only younger than Hekate by a few months, but there were times he felt older than her. Look what you did! Flustered the poor girl! In his mind, Zephyr rolled his eyes at Calix. He knew already that he was attracted to her, and oddly enough, Zephyr found he was, too. Watching the barmaid pour two more drinks, he flexed his jaw slightly. Might want to stop after this one, Zeph. Don't want to overdo things... Let the boy be! If he wants to drink, let him! After this one.... No more after this one... Osirus nodded with a small smile. Hearing another language be spoken at the table, he looked back at her and smiled brightly when she translated. "That was lovely," he said truthfully. Latin, Zeph, and.... she's pretty close to what she said. Zephyr noticed the smug look on Osirus' face in his mind's eye, and when he went to ask what he meant, was signaled to just focus on her. "Latin, right?" he asked her, knowing he was right thanks to The Fellow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Fri May 30, 2014 7:31 pm

Dahlia turned her face to the person singing, hiding her grin behind her hand. All her life, she usually wanted to be the oldest and would act like it whenever she had the chance but Zephyr had a point. Being youngest did have it's perks. ''Yeah..but being the youngest with three brothers..that is not a perk. I can barely go anywhere without having at least one of them breathing down my neck. You're lucky you got the chance to meet me without my brothers hanging around.'' She admitted honestly. Dahlia tried to avoid Zephyr's mesmerizing gaze but something told her to look back over at him. Her eyes were bright and shining from the alcohol and she had a silly grin, not really knowing what was causing her to smile so much. Taking the shot, she let out a sigh and put her hands on the table, making the mistake of looking at him as he smiled brightly. ''Thank you...Yeah it was Latin. Whenever my brothers were busy, i'd practice it and now..whenever i have a secret, i speak in Latin.'' Dahlia admitted again, tapping the table as the music in the background continued, feeling the annoying urge to get up and sing but not now. Not when she had Zephyr as company..the person she knew she was attracted to.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next