Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Someone Like You (Briana)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Someone Like You (Briana)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Someone Like You (Briana)

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:05 am

As Corvin removed what was left of his clothing, Briana was in awe of the man before her. Tattooed and scarred as he was only added to his overall image. Letting him pull her to him, leg spread, she drew a sharp breath as he kissed her legs and ghosted over her heat. Hissing slightly when she felt him nip her inner thigh and draw a taste of her blood from the small puncture, Briana's body was on fire. Gripping the blanket in her hands, she whispered darkly, "Corvin..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Fri May 30, 2014 12:08 am

Mad with lust he kissed up her frame leaving love bites in his wake he sucked her nipples into his mouth each in turn before nestling himself between her thighs grinding on her heat. Nipping her collar bone he kissed up her neck to her ear sucking a lobe into his mouth he then moved to her lips kissing them. Drawing back he looked into her eyes "are you sure you want this?" he asked softly restraining the urge to grind himself along her once more "i could devour you in seconds but I do not want to do something you don't"

Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:59 am

His trail of kisses up her body sent shivers coursing through her. She hadn't been loved like this since Kieran's passing, and she had so longed for it without even realizing it. Raising her hips to press against his length as he ground her, Briana's breath caught in a loud gasp. As he drew back, she looked into his eyes, her own glassy with lust for this man. His question caught her off guard as she suddenly took a moment to think about what he asked her. Corvin's following statement, grabbed her attention immediately. She's had heard that before. But where? Pushing the thought from her mind, Briana reached up and kissed his cheek and down his neck pausing over his collar bone. "I'm sure...." she whispered darkly before laying back down on the blanket and smiling up at him and arching her hips to show what her words said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Fri May 30, 2014 1:03 am

He groaned loudly his desire no longer being able to be held back. Adjusting the way he laid over her he slowly penetrated her heat. Moaning loudly her name leaving his lips like a prayer as he became fully sheathed in this goddess who had him so enchanted. Pausing so her body could adjust to him his finger toyed with her nipple rolling it between his nails. Rocking his hips he thrust into her his lips on hers the heat of her driving him wild.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 1:13 am

Corvin's response to her permission only drove Briana mad with desire for him. She never thought she would feel this way again, but he had done it. Gasping and moaning his name as she took him while his fingers teased her already sensitive nipple, Briana writhed beneath him, slowly, as her body adjusted for him. He was truly a god among men in look and action. More than sex, he simply was. As he kissed her and rocked his hips in a slow and gentle rhythm, Briana pulled back slightly. Allowing a trail of her own warm, soft kisses to journey across his cheek to his neck, she lingered over the most sensitive flesh of his neck. Her lips were only a breath away from him as she hesitated before calling to him once more and gently sinking her needle fangs into his neck as her hips rocked in time with him. Tasting the warm liquid, strong like him, on her tongue, Briana sucked lightly, drinking from him as he had from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Fri May 30, 2014 1:35 am

He gasped thrusting himself inside her fully "Briana" he groaned and only took her harder his need to ravish her growing. As she drank from him he returned the favor biting her once more drinking her sweet blood.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 1:46 am

As Briana drank, she felt the renewing wash of power run through her as Corvin's blood gave her what animal blood could not. She had chosen to be as she was, and she wouldn't change it for anything. But, sometimes it was needed. Briana hadn't noticed how much she had needed it, until now. Feeling his own bite on her flesh, she moaned darkly against him as she took all he had to offer within her...

Sometime later...

Resting against his bare chest, Briana sighed as the sun began to lighten the sky. The stars still twinkled in the light of the coming morn, and all she could think about was how she didn't want the night to end. It had been magical, each and every moment. Lifting her head to look at Corvin, she smiled and kissed his cheek softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Fri May 30, 2014 1:52 am

Corvin kissed her madly as they made love, as his orgasm began to rise in him a name suddenly drifted into his head as if it was whispered to him on the wind. Aurora... his mind barely registered the name as his pleasure peaked and the only name he knew was Briana.

Some time later.

Holding her close after some time his thoughts drifted to the name that had come to him. Shaking his head he dropped a kiss on her crown. "You may think me forward m'lady" he said into her hair "but i'd like to ask you, if i may see you again, if i may be allowed to call you mine?"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 2:01 am

Resting her head back on his sweet spot just below the shoulder, Briana listened to his question of seeing her again and making her his own. Biting her lower lip as she thought about so many things, she took her time in answering him. Looking up into the sky, a star streaked across it and a feeling of peace washed over her. It was ok... "You may. You may see me again, and.... And, you may....call me yours if.....if you so wish it," she answered slowly, nuzzling in closer to his strong body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Fri May 30, 2014 2:03 am

"Then you will be mine" he rumbled darkly, as the sun began to rise in full on the forgotten picnic and there naked bodies he could only think of how at peace he felt now that his goddess had come to sooth the inner storms.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4