Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Little Talks (Briana)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Little Talks (Briana)  Empty Little Talks (Briana)

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri May 30, 2014 2:19 am

The haze lifted slowly as the drugs pumping through her system slowly allowed her to wake up. Ever since she opened her eyes when Ricardo' had visited her she had feared going back to sleep, she had feared she would never wake up. Though part of her did want to die she did not want to leave her mum, not after losing her dad.

Sitting up with some struggling she felt the bones in her leg mending the large laceration across her torso had been stiched and forced her to move slowly as if she could rip herself apart. Reaching for the water she couldn't get she fell back on the bed with a soft cry of pain.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Little Talks (Briana)  Empty Re: Little Talks (Briana)

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Briana sat in a chair near her daughter's bed, reading one of the books Chase was so fond of. When she received word that Chase was here, she hadn't wanted to leave her side. She hadn't been there before, and she would be damned if she wasn't there for her now. But, Morgan had told her that for a while, they were going to keep Chase heavily sedated until her broken body could stabilize. In that time, Briana had only left her daughter's side to go home to sleep, or rest more like, and to collect things that she might like when she woke up.

Looking up as she heard the small whimper of pain, Briana quickly got up and moved to the bed, sitting gently next to Chase so as not to jostle her. "Here, baby," she said using her magic to pour a glass of water for her and, plucking it glass from the air, put it to her lips to help her drink. "How are you feeling, hon?" she asked, her brilliant blue eyes looking at her daughter closely, as she stroked her brown hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Fri May 30, 2014 7:58 pm

"Like hell" she rasped sitting up a bit in bed she sipped at the water. Suddenly her eyes widened "Wait...your okay, your okay your still here" the memories of the last few days and how she got put in the hospital hit her hard as she pulled her mother closer hugging her tightly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 8:12 pm

Setting the glass down quickly, Briana held Chase as tightly as she could without hurting her more than she already was. "Shhhhh.... Of course I'm ok and still here. Where else would I be?" she asked her, kissing the crown of her head as she rocked her gently. Briana had missed this, missed the little girl that was her daughter. Chase had grown so distant as of late, and she wanted nothing more than to have her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Fri May 30, 2014 8:16 pm

"The hunters they said they were going to kill you" she said with a choked sob "mommy they said they would kill you and ricky and rommy and chan and mama lupin and uncle remmy they said they'd take you all away because your different" she clung to her body shaking with emotion.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 8:23 pm

"Slow down, slow down...." Briana cooed to her daughter as she spouted what the Hunter had told her before harming her as he had. Chase didn't hear her and only stopped when her long list of people on the Hunter's list came to an end. Clinging tightly to her, Briana wrapped her arms protectively around Chase, a prickle of the motherly side of her coming to the surface and threatening to explode at anyone who would dare come near them now. The tremble in her daughters fragile body didn't help matters, and Briana pulled back slightly, raising Chase's face to her own. Kissing her forehead and both eyes she said softly, "Listen to me, baby. No one is going to take any of us anywhere, different or not. I won't let them, and I know, for sure, Uncle Remus and Auntie Morgan are the exact same when it comes to the kids. I promise you, nothing is going to happen to them, or you. Do you understand?" Briana made a silent promise there and then, if she ever found the bastard that did this to her daughter, she'd drain him dry without a second thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Fri May 30, 2014 8:25 pm

She nodded into her shoulder sliding back on the bad to sit up, her arm was devoid of the metal attachment she had gotten used too thanks to the damage done and she looked at the useless nub in frustration. "I feel like every time i get used to something i lose it" she said looking at her mom "I just want to..i don't know i want to be normal i want to be your daughter again, i want to be a normal kid.."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Tucking the blankets around Chase as she settled back, Briana's eyes followed her daughter's to the arm that was in the process of healing, her metallic hand missing. With a small sigh, she managed a smile for her. "I have spoken with your Aunt about that. She says, when you are healed more, she will fashion a new one for you. One that isn't like the metal one you had. It will look more natural," Briana told her, brushing some of the locks of brown hair from her face. Her words of wanting to be normal struck Briana to her core. Taking her daughter's hand in hers, she set her free one on top of them both. "You have never stopped being my daughter, Chase. Not ever! And, you are as normal as you are. You are as normal as Chase Yaxley is. I know it's been a tough couple of years, baby, and I wish I had known what was happening before now. But, I'm still here. I still love you to the moon and back. You are still my daughter, and I would never, ever trade you for another," she told her sincerely. Truthfully, Briana had missed her daughter over the past year or so. She didn't know how to bring her back when all she did was push others away. But here, in this bed, right now, Briana saw her little one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Fri May 30, 2014 8:40 pm

Leaning against the pillows she shook her head a bit "i'll tell aunt morgan i want the metal one again i liked it, reminded me i can survive." she watched her mother as she spoke saw the hopeful glint in her eyes "I'm sorry i've been pushing you away" she said softly "...i was...being hurt...alot...by people and i didnt want toburdeon you...everyone was so busy..i didnt feel like i mattered anymore..part of me figured abuse was okay.."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 8:48 pm

"Then metal it shall be, Chase," Briana answered her softly. Listening as Chase told her what was happening, her brow furrowed and her featured hardened as her daughter told her what was happening in the past and her thoughts on the matter. "Abuse is never ok, Chase. I don't care who was doing it, it's not ok," she said firmly, before taking a deep breath to calm herself. "And, you always mattered, Chase. To me, to your grandmother, to you fa-," Briana's words hitched for a moment before she recovered, "To your father. When I tried to speak with you, you were the stereotypical teen, so I gave you your space. I'm sorry I didn't try harder to see what was happening. I never want you to be afraid to talk to me, about anything." Putting a comforting hand on her daughter's cheek, she added, "You mean more to me than anything, Chase. You are never a burden. Now, tell me what's been going on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Fri May 30, 2014 8:51 pm

She swallowed hard not wanting to lie to her mother anymore "been getting beat up alot...stabbed...cut...i lost everyone...lilith started dating Ricky...after i told ricky i loved him...and then shit happened with Ember...i lost literally everyone and all i had was the person who liked to torment me. He cut me, pushed me around beat me up, i dont know why he did it, and no i wont tell you who...but he kept putting me in the hospital it got to the point where i stopped fighting i felt worthless so i was."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 8:59 pm

So.... That was it. Pulling Chase into her arms, cradling her tenderly, Briana sighed. "I won't ask who if you promise me that you will come to me next time," she told her without a hint of wavering on her word. Remembering how it was to be young and in love, Briana rested her cheek against her daughter's head. "You and Ricky are both young. I know you love him, and I can see that he loves you, but, time will determine where you both end up. And don't you say I don't understand. I do. And trust me when I say that I see a little something between the two of you. Give it time," Briana advised her. Playing the scenes over and over in her mind of her daughter being hurt badly enough to land her in the hospital, she finally understood that this was thanks to everything crashing down around her and Chase not having a way out. "You are so strong, baby. So strong and worth more than you know. Don't ever let anyone tell you different," Briana said, a waver in her voice that hinted at the tears she was fighting to hold back, to be strong for her daughter.

Last edited by Briana Yaxley on Fri May 30, 2014 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Fri May 30, 2014 9:04 pm

She held her mom close and nodded "i'm sorry i never did i just, it started when you were changing dad and i didnt want to be a problem and then you and dad were so wrapped up in each other" she shrugged a bit "I just didnt know where i fit anymore so i figured i was better on my own"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 10:56 pm

Closing her eyes, letting a few tears escape, her heart broke as she thought about how Chase must have felt so alone as she was caring for Kieran as she turned him. "My beautiful girl, I'm so sorry that you thought my caring for your father meant there was no room for you. I assure you that that was not the case, ever," she said, sorrow in her voice, as she looked down at Chase. "Just, new vampires take extra care, and I didn't want him making a snack out of you. I did it to protect you, baby. You wouldn't have been a problem, Chase. There is always room and time for you. I'm so sorry you felt that was how it was," Briana told her, cupping her jaw and stroking her cheek with her thumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Sat May 31, 2014 12:37 am

Corvinus shook hands with a healer thanking her for caring for the child he brought in. Heading up stairs to go check on his girlfriend's daughter he stopped when he saw the pair sitting up together talking. "This is probably the best thing i have seen all year" he said with a smile.

Chase looked up as the handsome man addressed them "y..your the on-" "the one who brought you here" he said smiling warmly "i'm also investigating what happened to you, how are you sweet heart?" "As good as a amputee with staples for skin can be"

Corvin laughed and walked over placing a hand on Briana's shoulder "My name is Corvinus Valkyrie, i've been spending time with you when your mom is working or sent home by morgan to rest" Chase smiled at the man "thank you for looking after her, she forgets she matters to"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 12:44 am

Looking up as Chase addressed someone new, her eyes lit up at seeing Corvin enter her room. As the two of them interacted, Briana tucked a lock of Chase's hair behind her ear. "I remember I matter. Just, you matter more," she cooed to her daughter. Raising her eyes to her boyfriend, she smiled happily, "I'm lucky someone like you can look after her when Morgan insists I go home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat May 31, 2014 12:46 am

Chase looked between them her eyes traveling over them both "Okay i may have just been in a coma but i am not blind, either you guys are a thing or you will be" Corvin had been nursing his cup of coffee as chase spoke and sputtered spitting it into his cup before he roared with laughter.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 12:51 am

Briana couldn't help but chuckle at her daughter's observation. Bringing her eyes to her, her smile was brighter then it had been in a long, long time. "Can't put anything past you. Chase, Corvin and I are seeing one another. Now, I must ask, is that alright with you?" she asked her, leaning into Corvan slightly as he stood next to her. While it was Briana's choice, she had a pre-made family with Chase, and she didn't want her seeing someone to not be alright with her. The man she was seeing would be around her as well, and she didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat May 31, 2014 12:53 am

Chase laughed at there reactions before nodding "as long as he's good to you, because" she turned her eyes on corvin "i dont care if your a vampire, a human or some sort of troll, hurt my mum and i'll kill you twice dead" Corvinus laughed and nodded "its a deal m'lady its a fair deal"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 1:00 am

Sighing in relief, Briana put a hand on Corvin's hand that rested on her shoulder. "I couldn't ask for a better man, baby. He's quite the gentlemen. And, he needs to care for you, too. Which he has proven to be perfectly capable of already," she said tapping the end of Chase's nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat May 31, 2014 1:04 am

Corvinus shrugged "hey my credentials include braiding hair, doing nails and many other unmanly things" chase looked at him in disgust and he chuckled "i'm pretty badass with a bow and arrow, i could teach you sometime" "now your speaking my language Mis-" "Corvin, call me corvin" he said smirking at her "Corvin, i need to learn how to fight and defend myself" she said crossing her arms over her chest "well i do happen to know a thing or two about that" he said with a wink "maybe you girls need some self defense work to help bring you back to a safe place, though i dont know a safer place then dellen's house that woman is terrifying"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 1:12 am

Briana was pleased that the two of them could get on as they were. Chase never was one for the frilly girly things, but anything that was the opposite was alright in her book. Hearing Chase tell him she needed to learn to defend herself, made her mothering hackles stand up. To think, someone was hurting her baby right under her nose and she didn't know. Maybe it was for the better for her to learn... "You'd teach us both?" she asked. He had already mentioned that he knew about her strength, given what she was, but, it made her think. She had her skills as a vampire and her magic, but maybe Corvin was on to something. Maybe a little hand-to-hand might be good for her as well. "She's not that terrifying," Briana said giving him a playful shove. "You have a point there. Mother doesn't let just anyone into the house or on the property, right, Chase," she added with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat May 31, 2014 1:20 am

Feigning fear he shuddered "I wouldn't mess with your mother, not by a long shot" he said sitting down on the foot of Chase' bed he nodded "of course, you know its been a long time since i've had anything to call family other then my nightmares-i mean sisters. they arent even my sisters there my grand children. Anyway i just found you two amazing women and i'm not letting anyone lay a hand on either of you"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 1:28 am

Blushing deeply at Corvin's protectiveness over them both, Briana rested a hand on his thigh as he sat. Taking Chase's hand, she winked at her daughter before saying, "I think you would make a fine addition to the family, Corvin. At least, first impressions are good." Grinning at him, she thought about how pleased her mother had been with her not just going out, but staying out all night and most of the next day. "Chase, do you know his sisters? Cinnia and Soraya? I believe they might be in your year," Briana asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat May 31, 2014 1:30 am

Yawning chase nodded "Soraya is fun, we've had lunch before and Cinnia is very sweet" she laid back in her pillows "guys i'm really tired..Corvin will you take my mom to go eat something and get some sleep i dont trust her to do it on her own free will" she stuck her tongue out at her mother. "Yes m'am" he said rising to his feet "you heard the lady i have my marching orders"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next