Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Someone Like You (Briana)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Someone Like You (Briana)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Someone Like You (Briana)

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Wed May 28, 2014 1:30 am

Corvin laughed as he began to saddle the horses. "This place was once home to me" he explained "over the hills is a small castle belonging to my family, when I married this became my place too" walking over to Reya he picked Briana up like she was a toy and sat her in the saddle. "Dont be scared, use your legs to keep balance the reigns to steer, trust in reya she'll do the rest" he explained before walking over to Silas and mounting his horse he urdged him into a walk and reya moved behind him.

Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 1:54 am

"It's beautiful," she said looking around as he told how it became his. When he mentioned being married before, Briana looked over at him. "I'm sorry, Corvin..." she said just as he lifted her like she was nothing and set her in the saddle of Reya. Taking the reigns gently in her hands, she nodded at his instruction of how to control the horse. "I'm not scared," she said, scrunching her nose at him as he mounted Silas and began their ride, Reya falling in behind him. Being on this horse, oddly enough, felt natural. But, she had never ridden before. Going with this feeling that she had done this before, somehow, she tapped Reya's sides gently, urging her forward and coming up alongside Corvin. "I had no idea you knew my mother, Corvin," she said as Reya matched Silus' speed as they rode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Wed May 28, 2014 1:57 am

Leaning back in the saddle he smiled a bit "Lady Dellen and i go way back, there was a small civil war in germany over dragon breeding and dragons got in the mix. I was sent out there and she was there as well. The moment i was introduced to her a horntail threw me twelve miles across enemy lines. Made me a bit unforgetable" he said with a chuckle. "I hope you dont mind coming out at night, i wanted you to see how beautiful it is out here" he led the horses easily onto a trail the starry sky bright above them.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:05 am

Briana smiled as he told the story of how he and her mother had met. Looking out ahead of the them, she said, "That's what she told me...." Turning her eyes up to the stars, she smiled. "I don't mind at all. It is very beautiful out here. The sky just goes on for forever...." Riding on for a short space in silence, Briana sighed happily. "She sired me when I was at death's door," she said as she told him the story of her birth into this life. "She really is an amazing woman..." Briana finished, looking over at him. The way the moonlight struck him only added to the handsomeness of his overall look. He was....striking....

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Wed May 28, 2014 2:12 am

"I'd heard something about that at work, naturally new vampires are reported so i knew about your turning. Seems you've popped up in my life many times before i just didnt know it" he winked at her. Turning he urged the horses into a steady trot leading them down the trail, they climbed the stead mountain with ease till they reached a clifface. Laid out in view of the full moon was a blanket and some wine a array of foods as well the blanket free of clutter. Climbing out of his saddle he held out his arms to help her.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:20 am

Smiling at his comment that she has been in and out of his life without his knowledge, she wondered if it was the same with him in hers. So far, only when it came to Chase. Letting him take the lead, Briana let Reya fall in behind him, following up the mountain like it was nothing. Reaching the top, she let out a small gasp at the view on the cliff face. "Crovin... This is stunning...." she said before looking down at the setting that awaited them. Briana felt her cheeks warm as she took it all in. Just as the scene over the land was lovely, so was the setting of refreshments. Turning her attention to the man as he offered his arms to help her down, Briana moved to dismount, but only managed to trip herself up and tumbled off the horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Wed May 28, 2014 2:25 am

The second she stumbled he caught her in his arms easily. He laughed a bit his arms tight and secure around her holding her close, he looked down at her, at how the moonlight hit her pale cheeks and glinted off her bright eyes. "please forgive me" he said in a husky tone his finger carefully tracing her lower lip with his thumb, his heart pounded from merely holding her, a hand on the side of her cheek he pulled her in closer, dipping his head he captured her lips with his.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 12:33 am

Giggling nervously as Corvin's strong arms caught her and held her close, Briana raised her brilliant blue eyes to meet his. The moonlight on his face only accented his chiseled features, causing her breath to catch slightly. His touch against her lower lip would have made her heart begin to race, and it felt like it was. She didn't know what he meant when he asked for her forgiveness, but soon found out when he lightly kissed her lips. Briana thought for a fleeting moment about pulling away to break the kiss, but something felt right with it. Slowly linking her arms under his so her hands rested on his back, Briana returned his sweet kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu May 29, 2014 12:35 am

His tongue slipped into her mouth kissing her further, his hands holding her in a tight embrace as if he could shield her from the world. Something flashed behind his closed eyes a memory he could not place, a shadow. as quickly as it came it was gone. Opening his eyes he leaned back looking down at her "i'm sorry" he said softly his eyes appraising her like a treasure.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:06 am

Feeling his tongue against hers, Briana's heart began to sing a song she didn't know. As he pulled away and looked down at her, she felt her cheeks warm and already missed the feeling of his lips against hers. Again he apologized and confusion filled her eyes. "Corvin, why are you sorry?" she asked softly, reaching up to touch his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu May 29, 2014 1:08 am

Picking her up he laid her down on the large blanket, laying beside her he raised himself up on his side pulling her close so he could feel the heat of her body. "Because i dont want to push you" he said kissing her finger tips.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:12 am

Letting his carry her, Briana was surprised by how easy he made it seem. Sure as vampires their strength the heightened, but it was still something that stunned her. Laying down and brushing some blonde locks of hair from her face, she looked into his deep eyes as he explained himself. Even just a little crush.... It's ok.... Lightly wetting her lips as he kissed her fingertips, Briana let out a trembling sigh. "You're.... You're not, Corvin," she said, looking form their joined hands to his face, slightly tucking her head into the crook of his arm he was propped up on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu May 29, 2014 1:15 am

"your intoxicating" he said with a throaty chuckle, his lips nestled themselves in the hollow of her throat kissing her skin, he sucked the skin into his mouth gently nibbling it. Kissing up to her jaw he leaned over her holding her in the crook of his arm "i can't seem to behave myself around you"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:20 am

Smiling brightly for the first time in a long time, the moonlight glistened off her double-fangs. Sucking in a breath as he kissed and nipped at her neck, Briana's hand rested on the bicep of his free arm. "I could say the same about you," she whispered breathlessly to him. As he cradled her in his arm and kissed her, Briana remembered a dream she had for only a moment. Something about this scene and the feelings and what he just said to her.... Before she could make any sense of it, it was gone. "I have that kind of effect on you?" Briana teased, reaching up and kissing his cheek and down his jaw before resting back against his arm, a twinkle of mischief in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu May 29, 2014 1:22 am

He hissed softly "yes" he said looking at her for a moment he shifted his weight so she laid beneath him his heavier body blanketing hers. Capturing her lips his hand that was tangled with her fingers held over her head his other hand moving up her shirt gently though stopping at her side so she knew what he was doing.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:28 am

A soft chuckle escaped her as he confirmed in both word and reaction to her kisses and question before shifting to position himself over her. Pinning her one hand above her head, she felt his free hand move up her shirt and pause against her side, while he kissed her. Returning his kiss, she paused only for a moment as her mind and heart conflicted. It was time to let go. It had been months, and even her mother told her it was alright. With that, Briana leaned back into their kiss, returning it fully, even daring to slip her tongue into his mouth to deepen the kiss he had begun. Her free hand wrapped around his torso, holding him as tightly as she could while being confined partially.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu May 29, 2014 1:32 am

With a gasp he leaned into her kisses his hand snaking its way up her torso and slipping under her bra, gently caressing her breast.Releasing her for a moment he slid his jacket down his shoulders before he kissed up her belly to her breast.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:38 am

Sucking in a breath softly, but quickly as his touch reached her chest, Briana rested her head against the blankets as he shrugged out of his jacket. Corvin's scalding kisses on her bare stomach, trailing to her breasts made goosebumps prickle her pale flesh and cause her heart feel like it was pounding against her chest. Letting her free hand rest on his shoulder, Briana's fingers tangled in the short dark hair at the base of his neck. As his lips found her chest, she gently bit her bottom lip to stifle a small moan that wanted to escape her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu May 29, 2014 1:40 am

He nibbled her sensitive breast rolling her nipple in her teeth he kissed up to her neck "you can moan" he said his voice husky with an air of danger "no one will hear you but me" his hand found its way under the hem of her jeans his fingers exploring the contours of her legs and close to her heat, but not touching her in the place her body craved.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:47 am

Hardening her bite on her lip as he teased her nipple, Briana closed her eyes. But, his words that the only one to hear any sound she made would be him, made them open and look deeply into his dark eyes. Getting lost in them, she obliged his offer that she could respond to his touch by doing just that as his touch extended inside her jeans and against her legs. Slipping a hand under the hem of his shirt, Briana brought it up to remove it as best as she could one handed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu May 29, 2014 1:49 am

He removed his hand from her jeans pulling his shirt over his head he made quick work of her shirt and before she could realize it he had removed her bra. Looking down at her he sucked in a breath "Briana you are the most beautiful woman i've ever met" he said his eyes thick with honesty and lust.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:58 am

Laying bare chested before this man, Briana couldn't help but gaze at his incredibly handsome form as he looked at her bathed in the moonlight. Feeling heat rise in her cheeks, Briana drew a slow breath. His eyes and words told her he wasn't just saying these things to say them, but that he truly meant them. Smiling a tender smile, she felt her heart open to him, this man, this vampire, she had only just met earlier this week. Why was it so easy? "You, surely, were carved by one of the great artists, Corvin," she whispered. Briana had seen many men before, but none, save one, compared to him. Tilting her head to the side, slightly, she took a moment to look at him, before pulling him to her for a kiss softer than a butterfly's wing brushing against his cheek and letting him go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu May 29, 2014 4:16 am

He chuckled at her comment kissing her soft lips he moved down her body, undoing the button to her jeans he slid them down her slender legs. Laying beside her he worshipped her body, kissing her neck and collar bone his curious fingers stroked her velvety lips teasingly as he kissed along her jaw line only to capture her in a searing kiss.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:56 pm

Gasping softly as his kisses brushed over her neck and jaw before claiming her lips while his fingers teased her most sensitive place after he drew her jeans down. As her body awakened further, Briana reached down and rubbed his arousal before unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans, allowing her to reach in his shorts without trouble. Teasing his tip with the tips of her fingers, Briana smiled behind his powerful kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Fri May 30, 2014 12:00 am

He gasped into her lips before he moved to slide his pants off, now both completely nude. Placing his large hands on her knees he spread her legs, pulling her towards him he kissed along her legs, his lips brushing over her heated core. Kissing her thighs he nipped at her skin his fangs piercing the soft inner thigh he sucked hard.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:05 am

As Corvin removed what was left of his clothing, Briana was in awe of the man before her. Tattooed and scarred as he was only added to his overall image. Letting him pull her to him, leg spread, she drew a sharp breath as he kissed her legs and ghosted over her heat. Hissing slightly when she felt him nip her inner thigh and draw a taste of her blood from the small puncture, Briana's body was on fire. Gripping the blanket in her hands, she whispered darkly, "Corvin..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Fri May 30, 2014 12:08 am

Mad with lust he kissed up her frame leaving love bites in his wake he sucked her nipples into his mouth each in turn before nestling himself between her thighs grinding on her heat. Nipping her collar bone he kissed up her neck to her ear sucking a lobe into his mouth he then moved to her lips kissing them. Drawing back he looked into her eyes "are you sure you want this?" he asked softly restraining the urge to grind himself along her once more "i could devour you in seconds but I do not want to do something you don't"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next