Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Are You A Nuisance? (Danika, R)

Go down

Are You A Nuisance? (Danika, R) Empty Are You A Nuisance? (Danika, R)

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 3:31 pm

Malphas stepped inside a pub, a dark pub, although it had some nice enchantments and some nice decoration that pub was as dark as they came and the owner for one bowed to Malphas' wishes. Malphas took a seat on a booth, with men, ones that worked for his father, around him. They all called for a bottle of firewhiskey each and Malphas was no exception. Any second now, she'd step in, and Malphas could get his plan under way.

Back to top Go down

Are You A Nuisance? (Danika, R) Empty Re: Are You A Nuisance? (Danika, R)

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 5:31 pm

It had been a long day of training, and Danika just wanted a little peace and quiet, and perhaps a drink. Slipping into the dark pub, she nearly vanished in the shadows thanks to the black training garb she wore. Stepping into the light, her warm eyes searched for a free seat to rest. Finding one near the fireplace, Danika sat and thought about the drills she had run since early that morning. Sighing, she was simply happy to be off her feet and in the gentle buzz of the pub, the fire dancing before her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Nodding at his men Malphas rose to his feet and walked to the girl's table, pulling a chair in front of her. He was using polyjuice potion so he was unrecognizable and was using a spell that copied Dominic's voice, just to fuck with her. "Hello little blonde, all alone in a pub? Nah. Sounds wrong," he smirked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:01 pm

Glancing up as she was joined by another, Danika noticed it was someone she didn't know, but his voice... His voice was just like Dominic's. "Alone is fine by me, thank you," she said as she looked coldly at the boy before her. Danika didn't want trouble, but if he brought trouble, she was prepared. She might not have her sword with her, but she had her dagger in her boot within easy reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:13 am

Malphas smiled at her answer, "Playing hard heh? C'mon princess, just a quick little fuck upstairs and we'll both go our separate ways," he replied with a teasing tone. But so far so good, she didn't see to show interest in him. Mal was glad for that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:02 pm

Danika narrowed her eyes at the boy and scoffed lightly. "Not playing hard. I don't causally bed just anyone. Besides, love, hate to be the barer of bad news, but I'm off the market," she said firmly with a slight sass to her tone, crossing her arms. What she had said to Dominic that day was no lie, and she was proving it right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Malphas laughed loudly, "It's okay, beauty, I'm not usually jealous, if he is, too bad," he rose from his chair and walked closer to hers, placing his hands on the table, "C'mon I don't care about Dominic, and neither should you. This pretty face should work on other things. You shouldn't waste time talking you should instead use that tongue to dance with me," he teased his nails barely touching her chin, "I can bet he fucked you already so it wouldn't be a problem. No one will have to know," he teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Pushing his hand away from her chin, Danika sat tall in her chair. "Even if he is the jealous type, I'm not one to make him so. My heart belongs to him, thank you, and no matter of flirtation from you or anyone else is going to make me stray," she answered him curtly. She wasn't about to tell him that Dominic and she hadn't actually done the deed yet. He didn't need to know that information. If he did find out, he would likely use it against her anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:47 pm

Laughing Malphas nodded as he was quite glad Danika turned out to be a good girl and not a slut or a whore like Malphas expected. "Very well," snapping his fingers his men rose from their chairs. They were mostly trained by Bruce Carrow and Mars Talos Grimm and awarded to Malphas as a prize for him being the heir. "Kill her," he ordered and the men attacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:17 am

Danika's face hardened as she looked at the men coming to dispose of her simply because she wouldn't sleep with this scum. "You can't be serious. Simply because I won't uncross my legs for you, you're just going to kill me? Oh sure, really manly," she said coldly, getting up and drawing her dagger in one fluid motion. Taking a stance in preparation for the altercation that seemed to be coming her way, she felt her lean, strong body ready itself for whatever it needed to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:58 pm

The six men, all from Mars' size or close, surrounded Danika's table, and one destroyed it with an heel kick. They approached and unsheathed their gladius each, with one man the strongest from them all not that they were weak, unsheathing a bankai sword. "Vox Exemplar," Malphas whispered as he twirled his wand in his hand, and his voice returned to normal after uttering the incantation. "Alright, men, finish her off," he grinned.

Are You A Nuisance? (Danika, R) Ichigo_s_Bankai_Sword_by_JoeCoool
(No, Coley if you're reading, it's much smaller than Ichigo's)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:58 am

Eyeing the six men around her, Danika swallowed hard. What she wouldn't give for her sword right about now. Her dagger was no match for them and she knew it. When the hopping back as the table was destroyed, she looked at each man, gauging who the best one to start off with would be, she selected her target. Her warm eyes, not cold as ice, snapped to the boy when his voice sounded, no longer like Dominic's. She knew that voice, too, but from where?

Wasting no time in pondering the owner of the voice, Danika leaped onto the chair she had been sitting in, and launched herself into the air, aiming a powerful kick at jaw of the man closest to her. If it hit correctly, it was likely to knock him hard enough to either stun him or knock him out allowing his blade to be free and she could have a better chance at walking out unscathed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:38 am

The soldier Danika aimed to hit brought his sword up and would easily slice her leg from her body, if another soldier hadn't gripped her ankle tightly. "Don't forget, you're not fighting one, you're fighting six. Try to kill one the other five will be on top of you before you can even blink," Malphas advised as he sat back and watched with a grin before the soldier who grasped Danika's ankle, brought her back and hurled her towards the wall. All six soldiers turned to look if she hit the wall or not, swords at the ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:23 am

Before her kick could connect with its intended target, Danika was brought down by her ankle and hurled her to the wall. Righting herself just enough to get her feet under her, she slid them across a table that she gripped, tipping it over, as she flew by and landed on the ground gracefully. Hearing the boy speak about what to do, her brow furrowed. "What? Are we having an impromptu training session? Give me advice before killing me?" she snapped, eyeing all the men that looked her way. She had to do something. Her dagger was no match against all five of them with swords. Taking a quick look around her, Danika spotted the swords in the coat of arms over the mantle of the fireplace. Now or never, Dani... Sending her dagger flying straight and true towards the soldier nearest to her, she took off, and in three steps, launched herself up, gripping the sword on the wall. As she fell back to the ground, the blade unhooked itself, allowing her to land armed and ready for them to come for her. Her face hardened as she gripped the sword and waited for their next move...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:44 pm

Malphas clapped but once again shook his head, "What good will that do? Stab one, stab two, your head and arms will be off," he told her as the men charged at her. One of them pounced over her landing behind her whilst the other two stopped at her sides. Another man began running towards her preparing his sword so he'd stab her and if she jumped over him, all directions were covered as the remaining two men were now behind the one running, "Asking for help is a solution," Malphas pointed out with a twisted grin as he lit a cigarette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:07 am

Holding her ground as her dagger slammed firmly into the wall behind them all with a solid thunk, she watched as her attackers surrounded her. The boy's words about how pointless an attack by her would be against all of them only made her grip the hilt of her sword tighter, ready for anything. Judging by her two failed attempts at getting an edge over these men, Danika knew she wasn't likely to get far with them on her own. Asking for help is a solution... Darting her eyes to him, her expression hardened. This was the boy that just tried to seduce her and now he expected her to asked for help? Looking around her once again, as much as she didn't want to admit it, she knew help was what she needed. With an exacerbated sigh, Danika glanced his way once more. "A little help? Please?" she asked, her warm eyes pleading for his help since he offered and seemed to know better than she what to do in this situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:34 am

Malphas nodded and placed the cigarette on the ashtray, jumping between his soldiers and standing next to Danika, "You have a wand yes?" Malphas rolled his eyes with a smirk taking out his katana and his wand, and whistling for two of his men to attack him. They did so, and whilst one locked blades with him, the other was reducto'ed to the wall. "Everyone on your feet," pushing Danika to the side gently Malphas nodded at her, and then ordered his soldiers to surround him. Conjuring a wooden sword, he held his wand ready and then let out a shout that began the simulation. The six soldiers attacked him all at once, but Malphas was ready. Kneeling down he hit a soldier's knee with the wooden sword, and he fell to the floor. This made an opening which Malphas took, rolling out of the circle his men created. Hurling another reducto at another one of the men he was blasted towards a table. Locking blades with two others, he pounced over them, and with his wand, sent two fireballs to the other two. One dodged it the other was hit and fell backwards. Landing behind the one who dodged the ball of fire Malphas hit him in the head with the wooden sword. Looking at the other two, he cracked his neck and they ran at him, one jumping over him and the other running towards him. Once again, he did the most obvious thing, and pointed his wand at the one running at him, whilst he hit the soldier behind him with the sword. "Stupefy," he uttered and the spell made its way to the soldier whom rolled away and continued running to Malphas. However the Slytherin sidestepped him, and hit his nape with the wooden sword. All soldiers were defeated. "It's simple. You just have to be smart, and not just gutsy," he told her and then ordered his soldiers to rest by a table as he took an antidote to the potion. Returning to his normal self, he smirked, "Malphas Gaunt. You passed my test," he offered his hand for her to shake with a smug smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:34 am

"Of course I have a wand," Danika answered his obvious question. She hadn't drawn it as she was so outnumbered, and really simply getting to the point where the odds were better was the first thing on her mind. Drawing her own as he spoke, she watched as two of the men came after him, which he made easy work of. Getting pushed aside, Danika simply watched in awe at the seemingly flawless dance between this boy and these men. It almost looked....rehearsed or well practiced....like a training exercise.... As the last of the men was dispatched, she was afraid to admit that she was stunned by how simple he had made it, and, had she been thinking clearer, she would have done much better. "Test?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, making sure she heard him correctly. Putting her wand in her hand that know held the sword in a neutral position, she slipped her hand into his, giving it a firm shake. "Danika Burke. What test? These men are yours?" she questioned, looking Malphas over. She had seen him with Dominic from time to time, as well as in passing in the Common Room, class, and any other number of places.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:27 pm

Nodding at all of her questions whilst he took a drag from his cigarette, Malphas laughed as he let the smoke out creating an intoxicating cloud, "Dominic's a good guy, we're close, not exactly best friends however I care about him," he offered her a cigarette from his pack as his men began asking for drinks, "I know you're his girl, so I wanted to see if you were worthy," he explained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Waving the smoke away, Danika saw Malphas confirm all of her questions. Suddenly she realized, along with all the other places she knew him from, she also knew him from seeing him with Dominic. "No thanks," she answered him when he offered her a smoke from his pack. His explanation of the whole thing gave her mixed feelings. He was checking up on her to make sure Dominic had a good girl, but instead of simply talking to her, he tested her. Regardless, he was being a good friend as he didn't want Dominic to get hurt or be taken advantage of. "Glad I passed your tests," Danika said with a slight smile. "So, by your standards, is it alright for me to continue dating your boy?" she teased half-heartedly, as she wanted to both know and hope that she wasn't going to be tested on a regular basis. She had enough of that with her training with the Vagr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Malphas laughed when Danika asked if she was now allowed to date Dominic. Of course she was allowed the test was done with and she passed it with an outstanding grade. "You mean...datingĀ your boy," he smirked, taking another drag "You kicked the advances of a man, and you tried your best to survive. You're worthy," he nodded with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:03 am

You mean...dating your boy... Danika couldn't help the happy smile the spread across her face and the flush that colored her cheeks as Malphas told her that, really, Dominic was hers. Even though he'd been hers for a while now, now, they had his friend's blessing. "I'm glad... Malphas... As odd as this is going to sound, thanks for looking out for him," she said with a slight tip of her head, "You're a good friend...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:40 am

Malphas cackled when Danika complimented him, "I'm far from a good friend, but thank you," he nodded and then motioned for his men to scatter and to return home. "Now, if there's nothing else we'll be speaking about, I'll be on my way," he bowed at the waist before beginning to walk towards the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:36 am

"Good or not, a friend that would go out of his way to test his friend's girl to make sure she was a good fit for him, however twisted that whole thing might be....that says something," Danika told him, a touch of wisdom in her words. As he bowed, she wasn't she what to say. Noramlly, people only did that to her when she was home with the clan, but she pushed it from her mind. Malphas was only being a gentleman. "Look after him when I can't, Malphas," she called her request after him gently as she tipped her head in mutual respect to her Housemate. As he left, she sheathed the sword as it had been, before sighed and sitting heavily in the chair she had been in before the whole senario began. Watching the flames, as before, she smiled knowing she had the approval of one of Dominic's friends at their pairing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Walking out the door, Malphas looked on grimly as his men apparated away. Taking his coat off, he held it by its collar, and as the sun hit his muscled body, he began to walk home. His hatred for his mother now grew every minute of his life and returning home was what he less wanted to do. But it was needed. He lived there after all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down