Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Tainted Blood (Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tainted Blood (Open) Empty Tainted Blood (Open)

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Linda laughed and waved at one of her house mates. They had been doing their homework in the library together for the whole afternoon and now she wanted to go back to the common room before heading to to the great hall for dinner. She was glad that she had already found some friendly people here at the school, something Linda had not expected when she arrived.
She was deep in her thoughts when she walked into someone, dropping her books to the ground. "Oh I'm so sorry!" Linda exclaimed and quickly bend down to pick up the books.

Back to top Go down

Tainted Blood (Open) Empty Re: Tainted Blood (Open)

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Thu May 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Thanatos' eyes narrowed in anger when someone walked into him while he was on his way to the dungeons from his last class of the day. He had just received a four feet essay from their teacher because he tripped a Hufflepuff and was in quite a pissy mood right now.
Taking a closer look at the girl, he recognized her to be one of those filthy mudbloods and his mouth twitched into an ugly sneer. "Oh you should be..." Thanatos drawled and put his foot on the book she was trying to pick up. Let's have some fun, he thought maliciously.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 3:44 pm

Linda winced at hearing the cold voice of the Slytherin again. She already had a run-in with him earlier this week and he seemed to be one of those pureblood bigots. "I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm sorry. Now could you let go of my book?" she tried to be polite. Maybe that would make him leave her alone. Linda looked around the hallway, but beside herself and the Slytherin it was completely empty, so she would have to deal with him on her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Thu May 15, 2014 3:51 pm

Chuckling darkly, Thanatos kicked the book away from him and out of her reach. "I'm impressed you mudbloods even know how to walk on two legs." he sneered condescendingly, his mood slowly lifting again, as he watched the Gryffindor look around uneasily. Taking another step closer, he was now standing directly in front of her and pulled out his wand to use it to tilt up her face to him. "It's better that you learn your place right now in your first year before you start thinking that you're the same as the rest of us." Thanatos told her coldly.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Dominic headed down the hall when he heard the voice of a girl and boy, he stopped to listen and couldnt help but chuckle as he continued down the hall. "You learn fast kid" he said to the first year as his cold blue eyes took in the girl "mudblood giving you trouble?"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 3:57 pm

Linda glared at the Slytherin, though there was hurt in her eyes as well as the anger. "I'm just as much a human being as you are!" she gave back, trying to sound confident when another boy joined them. For a second, Linda thought that he might come to help her, but he seemed to be even enjoying the show. "I'm not giving anyone trouble. He's the one bothering me." she shot a glare at him as well. What was it with these Slytherins and always talking others down?

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Thu May 15, 2014 4:02 pm

Looking up at hearing footsteps approach, Thanatos glared at the one interrupting his fun, but he relaxed his posture again when he realized that the other Slytherin would not step in to spoil his fun. "Some things are just in your blood..." he commented smirking. Then he turned back to the Gryffindor and pulled back his wand with a disgusted expression on his pale face. "Then again... there are those whose blood is just tainted, right, little mudblood?"
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 4:10 pm

"My blood is just fine! I'm have magic just like you, so don't act all high and mighty just because your parents are wizards as well." Linda glared at the Slytherin. Her books were still lying all over the floor, but she felt very vulnerable kneeling on the ground in front of him, so she pushed herself to her feet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 4:11 pm

"uhuh is that what you think" Dominic said taking a step closer to the girl "you were doing just fine back where you were...kneel"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Thu May 15, 2014 4:19 pm

Hazel eyes narrowed dangerously and Thanatos' hand darted forward, backhanding the girl across the face with enough force to send her back to the ground. "Don't ever put yourself on the same level as people like me, mudblood." he hissed and then nodded at Dominic. "You heard him, vermin!"
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Linda snorted and shook her head at the older Slytherin, though she did feel a bit intimidated when he stepped closer. Suddenly, she was struck across the cheek and stumbled back to the floor. "You bastard!" she shouted at Thanatos. "I'm not your dog. I won't kneel for anyone!" Linda's usually bright blue eyes had darkened with anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Thu May 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Thanatos chuckled coldly, then smoothly moved forward to grap a handful of her long blond hair, pulling her head back with a sharp tug. "Now listen you filthy bitch. If you are told to kneel, you kneel. It's time you learn that lesson." he growled at her and pulled the girl's hair back, till her neck was so far back that it had to hurt. "Now do as you're told and kneel."
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Dom laughed darkly pleased with the younger boy's actions "get on your knees and i might not break your knee caps" he said darkly.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 4:54 pm

Linda cried out in pain as her hair was pulled back. "You can't do that!" she hissed a the older Slytherin. "I haven't done anything to you. Why are you doing that?" she felt tears weeling up in her eyes, but she bit down hard on her lip, trying not to show weakness in front of these people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 4:57 pm

He touched her chin gently as if he wished to woo her, "Shh..shh..don't cry" he said his thumb wiping her tears "you exist little girl, thats what you've done wrong you shouldnt be alive. Now get on your knees where you belong. I can hurt you and the best part is" he leaned in and whispered in her ear "I will get away with it" pulling back from her he glanced at the boy before be bellowed in his deep baritone "KNEEL!"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Thu May 15, 2014 5:03 pm

For a second Thanatos halted and a confused expression appeared on his face. "What do you mean why are we doing this?" he asked the Gryffindor, honestly wondering why there should even be a question about it. He nodded at Dominic's words, though he was still confused why the girl wouldn't know that. "You are nothing." Thanatos said, stepping forward so he was standing against her back. He wasn't even threatening her, just stating facts. "There was a time humans separated from monkeys and then there was the time wizards separated from muggles. You're nothing better than an animal and animals just don't belong in a school. Surely you must see the reason in that?"
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Linda tried to twist her face away from the Slytherin's hand, but the other boy was still keeping his hold on her hair. By now, she was really scared and shivering lightly. Taking a deep breath, she moved to her knees. "Please stop. Just let me go and I won't tell anyone about this, okay?" she tried to reason with them. Linda didn't know anymore how to behave around them, the older Slytherin was trying to dominate her while the younger one seemed to view her as an animal. What was wrong with these people? Had all the inbreeding gone to their heads?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 5:25 pm

"Get on your knees you pathetic mewling quim and perhaps we will leave you in one piece or shall i show my younger house mate what happens to mudbloods who talk back to a slytherin?" he hissed as his hand slapped her hard across the face.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 5:30 pm

Linda closed her eyes for a few seconds to prevent the tears from leaking out and kneeled in front of the Slytherin. She felt absolutely helpless bewteen the two boys and did not know how to behave. Back at home the worst thing that could happen at school was that a boy might pull her hair or call her stupid, but usually Linda tended to get along with everyone. "Why is my blood so important to you?" she asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Thu May 15, 2014 5:44 pm

Thanatos looked at the older Slytherin with a frown "I think mudbloods are even more stupid then I have been told..." he said and shook his head before turning back to the girl. He leaned down to hiss into her ear. "You're nothing to us. You're absolutely unimportant. No one would care if we would spill your blood here. Except Filch perhaps, as he would have to clean it." he mused thoughtfully, then shrugged. "You're even worse than your muggle parents! At least they stay in their muggle cities and don't pretend to be one of us." Thanatos raged right into her ear, getting more and more pissed off at the way she was playing dumb.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 5:56 pm

"it seems she doesnt like to listen" Dominic said darkly "hold her hair tightly" he ordered the younger boy. He pulled out a sharp knife placing the blade beside her ear "do you feel like listening now mudblood?"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Thu May 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Thanatos tightened his hold on the girl's hair. "So it seems...well...it's a waste of flesh if she doesn't use them." he muttered and let one of his fingers glide over her left ear.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Linda felt her breathing become more shallow in her fear, her heart pounding frantically in her chest. "No! Please stop!" she put her hand over her ear to protect it. "Please don't hurt me! Just let me go, I didn't do anything." Linda had never been as scared as she was right now. She had never really been hurt in her life beside a few cuts and bruises and right now she was wishing for her father to be here to protect her. "Please! I do what ever you want, just don't hurt me!" she begged once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 6:16 pm

"Get on your knees" he growled darkly "now" the knife tip pressed into her ear a small trickle of blood sliding down her pale skin.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 6:18 pm

Linda swallowed and moved to her knees, her head still bowed and her hands over her ear. What were they going to do to her? Would they really hurt her? For no reason? Maybe they were just playing a prank on her! But somehow, Linda had the feeling that they were dead serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next