Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Not in blood, but in bond (Rowan, Mio, Ian)

2 posters

Go down

Not in blood, but in bond (Rowan, Mio, Ian) Empty Not in blood, but in bond (Rowan, Mio, Ian)

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:04 pm

Mio laughed and shook his head at Ian while he tried to finally master the colovaria spell they had been told to study. "You're doing it wrong, Jade. The emphasis is on the "Va"." he told him, chuckling. It was amusing to see his face scrunch up in concentration.
They were both outside in the empty courtyard to work on their homework in the afternoon sun and Mio was lying on the grass looking up at the sky.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Not in blood, but in bond (Rowan, Mio, Ian) Empty Re: Not in blood, but in bond (Rowan, Mio, Ian)

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:09 pm

Ian sighed and pushed away his book. "I suck at Transfiguration..." he muttered, but shot a crooked grin at his friend. He would much rather be exploring the castle and grounds some more, but he had promised his parents to do well, so Ian was trying his best to keep ahead of his classes.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Not in blood, but in bond (Rowan, Mio, Ian) Empty Re: Not in blood, but in bond (Rowan, Mio, Ian)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Rowan headed out of the castle after finishing up her essay for History of Magic. She just needed to get out after being cooped up in the library for so long. Walking onto the grass, she spotted Ian and Mio and figured she'd go say hi. She had yet to thank them for their help with the dragon ride in CoMC, and this seemed like as good a time as any. "Hi, Mio, Ian," Rowan called to them as she jogged over to them. "What ya up to?" she asked happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Looking up at hearing a familiar voice, Mio smiled at the Ravenclaw and pushed himself up on his elbows. "Hey Rowan, how are you?" he greeted warmly. "Ian is trying his luck at the Colovaria spell. Without success so far." he said, chuckling and shooting a wink at Ian. He knew that the other boy was trying his best and really hard-working in typical Hufflepuff fashion. "Luckily, I already finished all of my homework. The day is just too nice too spend studying." Mio grinned at the other two, eyes sparkling mischievously.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:24 pm

"Hey Rowan!" Ian called out, smiling brightly at the ravenclaw witch. He shot a glare at Mio and pushed his shoulder against his. "Shut up, Mio!" he muttered, but a smile was still on his face as he truely didn't mind the bit of teasing from his friends.
"I already managed the spell once, but I sometimes mess up the incantation." he admitted, smiling sheepishly at her. "What are you up to, Rowan?"
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Rowan smiled brightly at the boys, "Can't complain, I guess. How are you both?" She couldn't agree more that the day was just too nice to be doing school work, but it was something that had to be done. With a shrug and a light chuckle at their antics she answered, "Just finished my History of Magic essay. I don't think my brain can take any more history. It's just too nice out! Mind if I join you? Maybe I can help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:36 pm

Mio grumbled slightly under his breath about History of Magic being boring enough to turn make a ghost die of boredom. He moved to the side a bit so Rowan could sit down next to him and pulled out his wand as well. "Yeah, let's all practice the colour changing spell." he said, grinning and shot a spell at Ian, turning his hair into a bright green colour. "Pretty, Jade!" Mio snorted and started to laugh. The colour made the Hufflepuff's eyes stand out even more than usual.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:46 pm

"Hey!" Ian exclaimed and twisted his eyes comically to see what Mio had done to his hair. "Nice..." he grumbled and pointed his wand at Rowan's shirt. "I hope this works..." he said, smiling apologetic at her. "Colovaria!" A shot of magic bursted out of his wand and turned the Ravenclaw's shirt into a mess of blue dots. "Ups ..." Ian blushed and ducked his head sheepishly. That was really not the outcome he had been aiming for.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Taking a seat next to Mio, she drew her wand to join in the practice. Giggling at Ian's new hair color, she closed her eyes when Ian made to change something on her. At the sound of his less than pleased attempt, she opened her brown eyes and looked down. Her jumper was now all sorts of blue dots instead of the black it had been. "Hey, this fits my house better than just black," she said brightly, smiling at Ian letting him know it was ok. "My turn," Rowan said, pointing her want at Mio and whispered, "Colovaria." When nothing happened, she tried again, a tad louder this time. The magic shot from her wand and turned his dark browen hair a silvery grey which made her nearly fall over laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:59 pm

Ian stuck out his tongue at Rowan, but then laughed along. After all his hair looked rather cool right now and he truely didn't mind it. Maybe he should just keep it like this for a while and see how his parents will react during christmas, he thought smirking to himself.
He sighed, relieved that Rowan didn't seem upset by his botched up spell. "I'm glad you don't mind, though I actually wanted to turn it completely blue." he admitted and then doubled over with laughter when she turned her wand on his friend. Seeing Mio with grey hair, Ian choked out "Oh my god, Mio!" He gasped for breath enough to talk. "Now you know how you will look when you're old. Though I must say it looks rather classy on you."
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down