Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Damn, that guy can fly (Harry)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Damn, that guy can fly (Harry) - Page 2 Empty Re: Damn, that guy can fly (Harry)

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 5:56 am

Harry looked towards his right and narrowed his eyes, flying towards the quaffle. However he tilted his head looking at David over his shoulder, fearing he wouldn't stop on time and would hit the goal post. As he twirled in the air stopping abruptly, he exhaled glad David was alright, as the quaffle went through the goal post. "Don't you dare do that without being careful," he warned with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Damn, that guy can fly (Harry) - Page 2 Empty Re: Damn, that guy can fly (Harry)

Post by David Shuter Tue May 13, 2014 1:17 pm

David let a laugh escape his lips "I knew what I was doing. if you hadn't of moved, I probably would have pulled something out of Bell's book and jumped over you" He smiled then said "lets just say I've had a year of practice.. in the dark" and evil smirk touched his lips.

He then said "So, we going again, or doing more work with the Snitch?"

David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 3:42 pm

Harry clapped, faking a sarcastic clap, before laughing, "Well you should really go for the try outs, whenever they come," he advised before shrugging, "If you want, you can play keeper for a bit," Harry smiled with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri May 16, 2014 12:51 pm

David gave Harry a nasty look when he did his sarcastic clap, but laughed and said "I plan on it.. so does Mio." When Harry asked him to play keeper, he shrugged "If you really want me too.. I'm not that good." He never really go practice goal keeping, having always been on the field.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:56 am

Harry nodded and would be looking forwards for when the quidditch try outs came around, so David and Endymion could get on the team. He and Mio were on the same dorm, so Harry had already spoken with him often, "I'm not that good either, so it's okay," he assured David with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun May 18, 2014 12:24 am

David laughed. He knew him and Mio were on better terms than him and David, since David was a loner in his own dorm. He then nodded and said 'You still got one of my shots, and two if i hand not done something against the rules" He smiled and flew for the goal posts, hovering in front of them, waiting for Harry to make a move
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 4:59 am

"...I guess you're right," Harry mused before flying down towards the ground picking the quaffle up. He flew to the middle of the pitch then turned around, and looked strangely at the quaffle. He wasn't used to playing Chaser but he'd at least try. "Ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri May 23, 2014 3:59 pm

David laughed "Of course i'm right, I'm me after all" He winked before he moved to the goal post. When Harry asked his he was ready, David smirked "I was born ready.. hit me with your best shot!" He had a feeling his 'best shot' was going to get in. David had no experience playing keeper.. just chaser and seeker.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:03 am

Harry shrugged and held the quaffle in his arm pit as he quickly flew towards David, narrowing his eyes behind his spectacles. Pulling his arm back, he smiled, and suddenly made the broom flip forwards, and as it returned to its former position the quaffle flew from Harry's hand towards the left goal post.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun May 25, 2014 6:56 pm

David watched Harry's every move. He stayed in one spot, not flying around like some keepers did, he was rooted to that one middle hoop. When harry flipped forward, David did not move, but started to doubt his skill. When harry shot for the left hoop, David swore and dived for it, swiping his hand out, he just barely hit it with the tips of his fingers, not stopping it, but altering its course so it rebounded off the hoop and feel to the ground.

David flew down and got it before flying back up and throwing it at Harry "Nice try mate!"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2