Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

There is Always Room For Improvement (Jace)

2 posters

Go down

There is Always Room For Improvement (Jace) Empty There is Always Room For Improvement (Jace)

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:24 am

Carmen stood in the middle of the empty Quidditch pitch with her broom in one hand and her wand in another. She was planning on trying out for the Ravenclaw team, so she figured that she better get some practice. She couldn't be bothered to change into her robes, so her school uniform was still on. She was glad that the place was empty, since she wore a short skirt, and it would be a bit embarrassing for her to be seen flying in such attire. Unfortunately, her solitude was stolen as she heard somebody in the broom shed, which meant that they were probably planning to practice as well.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

There is Always Room For Improvement (Jace) Empty Re: There is Always Room For Improvement (Jace)

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:28 am

Jace rummaged through the broom shed until he found his favorite broom and walked out onto the pitch. He looked up and saw someone was already practicing, "HEY!" Jace shouted up at the girl. He noticed he was still in her school uniform. He chuckled and motioned for her to come down. He noticed the shortness of her skirt as well and blushed an insane shade of Gryffindor red.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

There is Always Room For Improvement (Jace) Empty Re: There is Always Room For Improvement (Jace)

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:35 am

Carmen let out a low groan as she heard somebody call out to her. Damn, she thought. Looking down, she figured that she might as well go down and see what the person wanted. The Ravenclaw flew a small distance away from him before descending, her feet on the ground within seconds. Dismounting, she eyed the boy who had interrupted her. She didn't recognise him at all. She walked over to where he stood and smiled, flipping her long dark curls over her shoulder, "Hey. What's up?"
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:04 pm

"Hey I was just wondering if you would mind sharing the pitch? I gotta practice too." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously and chuckled softly. She was pretty, but he was with Stacy.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:50 pm

Carmen flashed the boy a smile, before holding out her hand for him to shake. "Sure! Though.. if I am going to share the pitch, don't you think that you owe me at least your name?" She winked, before adjusting her broom in her hand. Carmen didn't know him, but looking him over she definitely wanted to.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Jace laughed nervously and his cheeks turned pink, "Um Im Jace. Jace Di Angelo. And you are?" He felt his stomach flip when she winked at him. No this wasnt right. He had a girlfriend. Stop it Jace!
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:12 pm

Carmen watched the colour rise in his cheeks and bit her lip 'innocently'. "Well, it's nice to meet you Jace. I'm Carmen Thorne." She didn't know anything about the guy, but figured that she could have a bit of fun if she wanted to. An idea popped into her head and she smiled, "Would you like to practice together, Jace?"
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:14 pm

"Nice to meet you Carmen. Um sure. What position do you play? I usually play Beater or Keeper." He smiled at her and leaned on his broom.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:30 pm

Carmen reached up and placed her hair into a bun. She took Quidditch pretty seriously, especially when someone else was around. She shrugged, "Chaser generally. Although I don't mind filling in to be the seeker." Carmen had loved flying since she was a child, and had spent as much time practicing for Quidditch as she could since she began school. "Maybe we can start with me trying to get goals and you trying to block?"
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:20 pm

"That sounds great." He bravely winked at her and took off for the goals. He hovered in front of the middle one and waited for her to make her first shot. She really was gorgeous, with her long brown hair and her dark almond shaped eyes. And her pink lips that he just wanted to... NO! Stop Jace! Stacy... think about Stacy... "Ready when you are!"
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:51 am

Carmen smiled as the boy seemed so keen to practice with her. She watched as he flew to a position in front of the goals, she grinned and mounted her broom. She completely forgot about her attire, as she was too interested in the ball that she had picked up into her grasp. "Great!" She called as she readied herself to begin. She threw the ball, aiming toward the right hoop.

TAILS

[OoC: I will flip a coin whenever Carmen throws the ball.
Heads means that Carmen scores, tails means that
Jace successfully stops it. I won't cheat, I promise.]
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:43 am

Jace dived toward the Quaffle after she threw it and caught it. "Nice try, Love" Love? Where the hell did that come from? Focus Jace, focus. He threw it back to her and smiled, "Try again. No one can get pass Jace Di Angelo. I'm fast as lightning."
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:52 am

Carmen smirked and caught the ball. She had known that it wasn't good throw as soon at it had left her hands. "Well done, love," she mocked, though it was all in fun. She laughed at his comment, he was a nice person, of that she was sure. "We'll see. Just you wait." She threw the ball again, this time  at the centre hoop, hoping that it would go over his head.

TAILS
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:54 am

Jace flew straight up and caught the Quaffle again. He smirked at her and winked, "Told you. Lightning!" He chuckled and threw the Quaffle back. "Try faking me out maybe. Act like youre going left and go right. Or vice versa. It may help. " He knew she would probably ignore his advice. But he could at least try to help.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:06 am

Carmen growled when she yet again didn't score. He was pretty good, but she knew that she could do better than she was doing. "Thanks for the advice!" She laughed, shaking her head a little. When she received the ball again, she moved a few meters back before zipping forward and feigning to the right and then throwing the the left, and watch the ball as it headed toward the goal.

HEADS
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:10 am

Jace reached for the Quaffle but missed. it soared right through his hands and into the goal. "See! I told you! Good joB!" He pulled his wand out of his jacket and accioed the Quaffle to him. He caught and put his wand back before throwing the Quaffle to her. "Try it again."
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:16 am

Carmen grinned as she watched the ball sore straight through the hoop. Finally she had actually scored! She watched as the boy retrieved the ball and she caught it easily. This time she went off to the side of the goals, and began to fly quickly adjacent to them. Suddenly, when she was in front of the right hand hoop, she pushed her hand out and released the ball. She watched as it went directly directly toward the hoop. "Come on," she muttered.

HEADS
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:46 am

Jace once again dove for the Quaffle, and once again missed it. It soared through his hands for a second time and her cursed under his breath. "Great job, Car." He decided to give her a nickname. He gave all his friends nicknames. He summoned the Quaffle and tossed it to her.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:11 am

Carmen again caught the quaffle easily and smiled. She'd never been given a nickname before, but she didn't really mind. "I thought that you were 'like lightening'?" She laughed and tilted her head to the side, looking at the rings. She then threw that ball as hard as she could at the centre one, hoping that it would go through the hoop.

TAILS

The girl looked around and noticed that it seemed to be starting to get dark. She looked over at Jace and smiled, "Hey, Jace! Is there anywhere that you need to be, or..?" Carmen was actually having a pretty good time, but she didn't want the boy to be late if he had plans.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:32 am

Jace dove for the Quaffle and caught it, "I am Lightning." He smirked and threw it back. "Nope not at all. But if you're done I am getting pretty tired." He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. He pointed down signaling he was done for the day and flew to the ground.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Carmen was kind of glad that Jace said that he was getting tired. So was she. It had been a long day, but she had definitely enjoyed getting some practice in. She smiled and caught the quaffle before also flying to the ground and dismounting the broom. "Well, thanks for practicing with me!"
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:48 pm

"No problem. I'll see you around." Jace waved as he walked back up to the castle with Carmen appearing in his thoughts.

(I made the new thread for us. I sent you the link.))
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down