Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Working in peace ... for now

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Working in peace ... for now - Page 2 Empty Re: Working in peace ... for now

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:32 pm

Jocelyn listened to his words, she felt relieved that there was someone that could and wanted to help her with her problems. She gave the professor some detailed information that she could easily be tortured to insanity and then be killed if someone on the dark side knew about her giving the indormation, Jocelyn does know that only her father saw her read two books but not more than that, her grandma saw the most of her learning proces. Jocelyn could use the private defence against the dark arts lessons and Jocelyn didn't dare to ask her head of house as she would not understand why she was acting the way she did.

"Professor i will promise you that i will never show the defence i learn from you to make me feel good and gain friends, i will only use them when i'm in great danger without someone responsible near by. I know you are studying the Dark Arts right now and i want to help you. I know a lot about the Dark Arts." Jocelyn said quite surprised with her sudden decision but it was true, she handled things very well when everything was fine at home until her grandma died then all the events turned to a dark and sinister side of the wizarding world, in her family. Jocelyn was known to a lot of people who were friends with her parents as a little rebel because she never let see them her face even when her father practically yelled that she had to come down.

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:51 pm

Elija waited for his student to think over his proposal with patience. He didn't mind teaching her a bit more advanced defense, especially with the dark lord on the rise it would be important for the children to defend themselves and the more they knew about what was awaiting them, the better stood their chances of surviving the war.
On top of that, he might actually get some useful information from the girl regarding the dark arts and lord voldemort. The fact that she seemed even eager to help him in bis studies was an added plus. This only strenghtened his solution to tutor her in private.
When she promised to obey his wishes and not use her knowledge without reason, Elija relaxed slightly in his chair. So that was one less thing he would have to be worrIng about in the future.

"That's good to hear, Miss Grimm. I see we have come to an understanding then." he said nodding to himself thoughtfully. "I will be expecting you on Tuesdays and Thursdays eight o'clock from now on. Is that exceptable for you?"

Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed May 01, 2013 6:31 am

Jocelyn was half listening to the professor, there was a certain book in his bookcase that she was attracted too. She shook her head and looked back at the professor.

"Yes professor. Can i borrow a book of your bookcase." Jocelyn looked at the bookcase where she found the book that caught her attention. She walked to the bookcase and grabbed the book, examining the cover and looked at the professor.

"This one, The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts, can i borrow it?" She asked him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Fri May 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Satisfied with their agreement, Elija was about to dismiss his student when he noticed her interest in one of his bookshelves. This didn't worry him that much, though, as he knew most of his really dark and dangerous tomes were in his private quarters. Afterall, it wouldn't do for his colleagues and students to get a wrong image of him.
So his expression displayed only slight curiosity to see which book she would pick out. Her choice didn't surprise him much and Elija needed to think only for a short time till he nodded at her. "Certainly. You can bring it back to one of our private duelling lessons when you're finished." he said smoothly.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri May 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Jocelyn smiled, flicked through the pages of the book and then turned her attention back to professor Prince. "Thank you professor, i guess you can have it back this thursday." Jocelyn stuffed it in her bookbag with all her other books.

Jocelyn sighed. "Professor, i thought about everything that is happening to me in the past couple of days, the detention with you and the other students picking on me and i realised that you do an awful lot for me than anyone ever did in my entire life. I came here and brought out almost my entire private life. I do understand that if you don't want to do this because this is too much then you can tell me and i will figure it out on my own. I guess everything happens for a reason so if you don't have the power anymore to do something for me, you'll tell me honestly?" Jocelyn asked her with a straight and serious expression on her face. She got through a lot of things and people trying to help her and then back off when she succeed telling her that she is done with practicing, they disappointed her by leaving her and never return. With the teacher it would not be the same but what if she does something wrong and he blows it off just like that or he would make up his mind. Those things raced through Jocelyn's mind.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Fri May 03, 2013 9:12 pm

"Take your time with the book, I have read it several times and some meanings don't come to you right at the first time." Elija told her calmly. The reading was advanced material and for a young student probably quite hard to stomach and understand.

Suddenly her mood began to change a bit once more and Elija wondered what she was going to say now, so he listened intently to her words. Slightly confused by the way she started, her could only shake his head and tell her "What I did is only what every decent..." he put emphasis on the last word, "adult would do. You will find that I have quite a lot of patience, otherwise it would have been wrong of be to become a teacher, so there really is no reason to doubt my word." he said calmly, looking steadily into her troubled eyes.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat May 04, 2013 3:03 am

Jocelyn nodded St. His first statement but then she didn't get an andere on her other question from him.

"Well i have not been surrounded by decent adults at all but you woud tell me the truth right?" Jocelyn asked him again.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Sat May 04, 2013 10:26 am

A sigh slipped past his lips and he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Yes, Miss Grimm, I would tell you the truth, just like I have been doing so far." Elija told her calmly.
He had to concede that she really could not know how it was appropriate to act for an adult, seeing the way her family had been treating her. It seemed, that the two of them would have to work hard not to misunderstand each other, but Elija was confident that given time, they would manage to be more comfortable around each other.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat May 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Jocelyn nodded knowing now that she could trust the professor more.

"I'll be going then and i'll see you at our first practice." Jocelyn walked to the door, looked behind her for one time and then walked out of his office.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Sat May 04, 2013 9:29 pm

"Yes, goodnight." Elija said calmy and waited for his student to exit his office before he turned back to his work. "Now where was I again?" he muttered under his breath.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2