Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Burnin Up Like Neon Lights (Hogwarts Party, Invite Only, List Enclosed)

+8
Lethia Delmar
David Shuter
Endymion Snape
Artemis Black
Junis Prince
Misha Salander
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Emrys Valkyrie
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Burnin Up Like Neon Lights (Hogwarts Party, Invite Only, List Enclosed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Burnin Up Like Neon Lights (Hogwarts Party, Invite Only, List Enclosed)

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Chase screamed in pain the second his teeth hit her skin she tried to fight back but overall he was to strong for her. "no-nono LET ME GO YOU FUCKIN-" the words were stopped dead in there tracks as his fist connected with her gut then with a paralyzing lance of pain she was sent flying as his foot connected with her neck.

"Malphas" Emrys said carefully "if you come with me we'll find people you can actually kill but you cant do this to students" the situation was escalating and she had to get him out...she understood him she understood this sometimes she went mental as well but right now all she saw was someone taking him from her. She didnt care if it cost her any price to calm him right now, she just couldnt sit aside like a good girl the way he wanted her too.

Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Burnin Up Like Neon Lights (Hogwarts Party, Invite Only, List Enclosed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Burnin Up Like Neon Lights (Hogwarts Party, Invite Only, List Enclosed)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:04 pm

As they made their way to the exit of the Dungeon, Rowan looked back and saw that it was a good thing they got Richardo out of there when they did Malphas was still going at it. Catching the eye of her friends, Ian and Mio, she smiled at them in a see ya later kind of way, before leading Junis and Ricky out. "There, hard part done. Now, let's get you to the Wedi-Witches," she said gently, as they headed to the hosptial wing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:20 pm

"Who're you to tell me what to do," he swung his hand at her throat, not caring whomever looked at him or not he was focused only on harming, maiming, killing, and he wanted it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:22 pm

She ducked under his hand pivoting on the spot, she stood a step or two away from her previous spot and crossed her arms over her chest "The girl who loves you Malphas thats who I am and i'm not telling you what to do i'm asking you to come with me"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:25 pm

"I'll go with your corpse anywhere it wants," he spoke and once he blinked, a sword cut his cheek. Atticus swung from one part of the room to another with ease using his cables, then made one latch into Malphas' shirt. Malphas looked down, and grinned. He placed his hand on the cable, and Atticus growled at him, "Mal, STOP!" he pleaded with a shout, to no avail, as Malphas back flipped, pulling the cable along, making Atticus crash into a pair of tables, spraining the arm he fell on, and opening a wound on his forehead.

Malphas then pounced at Emrys with the intention of spearing her so she couldn't escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:30 pm

"ATTICUS!" she cried out in alarm as her fellow protector went flying, distracted she didnt see Malphas rush her, smashing her into the floor she grunted, she'd been hit harder but still struggled to breath as she tried to squirm away.

Last edited by Emrys Grimm on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Artemis watched the commotion, knowing Malphas could not be stopped but still hoped Emrys may be able to do. Seeing Atticus try to get in, she bit her lip in worry and kicked off her heels, running towards him as he got wounded. ''Attie!'' She whispered, not caring if he killed her later for it. She made him sit up and she reached over for a napkin and poured a bottle of water on it. Dabbing Atticus' forehead, she looked at him in worry. ''You okay? You seem to have your arm a bit there...'' She muttered, worry and care evident in her voice.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Playing with her hair he chuckled at her attempts to get away, "Escape is impossible," he smirked almost sounding serious, but then he kissed her lips bathing them in Ricardo and Chase's blood. He had wrapped his arms around her to try to cushion the fall and afterwards he broke the kiss, "You're an idiot," he told her as he caressed her face, "When would I ever hurt you," he grinned at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Her eyes widened as he kissed her then fell shut enjoying the taste of there blood. she stopped fighting and wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him "Malphas Corvinus Gaunt one of these days I am going to kill you" she giggled kissing him again releived he had more control now then he did when they were children.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:00 pm

Malphas rose to his feet, holding Emrys in his arms, "Continue your small little party, and wipe away the blood," he grinned at everyone and took Emrys away.

Atticus groaned and narrowed his eyes at Artemis, "I'm fine," he wanted to push her away, but he didn't, he simply got up. He loved her as a sister yes but when he was injured he had to tend to himself, it had always been like that and it wouldn't change. He walked away soon after getting up to his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Magnus stood in the shadows as he watched the party go on he had yet to announce he was there and didn't plan on it anytime soon. He was dressed head to to in black his hair masking his face and shrouded in the shadows. He took a deep breath and grabbed a drink off of one of the waiters with out them even noticing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:36 pm

"What is that boy doing? Can't he pick on someone his own size?" Azrael shook his head, as he was watching the fight between the Slytherin and two Gryffindors. He really couldn't care less if the Gaunt boy killed some kittens or not, as long as he was not bothered by the whole fight. "Shut up, Corvin! We have to join in! Get some blood on your hands, boy, then smear it all over your face and body. Rip out their guts and wear their bowels as a chain around your neck! And..."
"Shut up, Seth!" Azrael growled under his breath, trying not to be overheard. He was not in the mood for blood-shedding and anyway, it would just upset the other three and they would bitch at him for the rest of the day.

Just be quiet for once. Azrael thought, an irritated frown appearing on his face. He followed two of his house mates' exit with his eyes and snapped them back to the fight in front of him. By now everyone seemed to have calmed down and Azrael turned back to his drink. "Just get I want some fucker to some bitch and rip them apart! bang her, so I at least got I something want to watch BLOOD! here..."

"Be SILENT!" Azrael hissed, not caring anymore if anyone heard by now. Seth and Cyn would drive him made one day... "You're hearing voices, mate. I think you're pretty mad already." Not you, too, Corvin..., he thought and sighed.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:13 am

"Be SILENT!" Carmen heard somebody say, and she wondered who exactly the person was talking to. She looked to where the voice had come from and wondered where she recognised him from. She quickly remembered that he was a guy from her house and he was around her own age. Deciding that if she didn't talk to someone soon she would end up getting bored, she walked over and smiled, "Hello. I can't recall your name, but I'm Carmen."
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Artemis kissed Atticus' forehead quickly. ''I gotta get Chase outta here...You know how to call me.'' She said and rushed over to Chase. ''I'm gonna get you to help...Ember would kill me if i just left you here.'' She mumbled and held onto Chase, walking out so she could get her to the Hospital Wing.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:13 pm

David watched all the crap unfold in front of him. He couldn't feel particularly sorry for Ricky, giving their last encounter. The party had really turned out to be a drag. He sipped a butterbeer, now alone in the corner, he felt it rude to leave right now, so he would settle for melting into the shadows..
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:28 pm

It took Azrael a few seconds to realize that there really was someone talking to him. He blinked and turned to face one of his house mates. Before he could even open his mouth, Seth and Cyn already started screaming in his head, but luckily this time Marcus decided to step in and shut them up. "Silence, both of you, let the boy talk for once."
Trying to keep his face from showing the argument in his head, Azrael smiled a bit at the girl. "Nice to meet you Carmen, I'm Azrael." he introduced himself. "The party is rather ... plain so far, isn't it?"
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:27 pm

Carmen smiled, "It's nice to meet you too." Carmen's eyebrow rose when Azrael spoke. She hadn't thought of it as plain, but more so like there was nothing to do. "Plain? For us, definitely. But they seem to be having a riot of a time." She smirked and gestured toward the rest of the partygoers, and more specifically the area of the place that the boy had started attacking people. She had found it a bit entertaining until she realised that someone was actually getting hurt. She was always interested in the drama that went on at Hogwarts, but usually it was all in innocent fun. "So did you come here alone as well? I was hoping that there would be plenty of interesting people to talk to, but it seems that almost everyone is preoccupied."
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4