Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Burnin Up Like Neon Lights (Hogwarts Party, Invite Only, List Enclosed)

+8
Lethia Delmar
David Shuter
Endymion Snape
Artemis Black
Junis Prince
Misha Salander
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Emrys Valkyrie
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Burnin Up Like Neon Lights (Hogwarts Party, Invite Only, List Enclosed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnin Up Like Neon Lights (Hogwarts Party, Invite Only, List Enclosed)

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:14 pm

Mio shook his head at Rowan, laughing at her comment. "No, not meeting anyone either." he said and shrugged. So far none of the girls had caught his interest. "But I'm glad you guys are here as well. I hope this party is going to be running smoothly and the Snakes have organized some good drinks." Mio looked around to see who else was entering the room, but most of them were Slytherins, as expected.

Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Burnin Up Like Neon Lights (Hogwarts Party, Invite Only, List Enclosed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnin Up Like Neon Lights (Hogwarts Party, Invite Only, List Enclosed)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:20 pm

Rowan smiled, looking at their little group and music began to fill the space. "Nothing wrong with coming alone," she said lightly. Looking around the room, she was spotting more and more faces that she knew. Spotting the drink table, she offered any of them, "Speaking of drinks... Anyone want anything?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:20 pm

Sydney sighed when she felt Ians arms wrap around her. "Thank you, Artemis. But its fine." She pulled her dress down again and giggled. She saw David flash Artemis a look and said, "David... Please." She then realized she said it out loud and bit her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:21 pm

David smirked slightly at his friend "Snakes, good drinks? if anyone was to  have good drinks, it were the Slytherins.. I doubt any of us are leaving this party sober" he chuckled lightly, now silently glad ember was not here, he did not want her to see him drunk and stupid. His friends on the other hand....

David looked at Sydney "Whatever happens, you brought on yourself" he said matter of factly
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:23 pm

Kaida chuckled at Emrys and pressed her body against her's, dancing to the beat of the music. It filled her up and made her less on edge. ''It's quite unfair...I can't just call you immortal like your name means.'' She whispered into Emrys' ear and chuckled darkly, continuing to dance.

Artemis rolled her eyes at David and simply shook her head giving him a look that said no. ''I wonder who sent it to you as well, Rowan...Maybe you'll find out tomorrow or something.'' She mused, smiling lightly. Hearing the music, she immediately stood up right and grinned as she looked around. ''Fuck yes! Alcohol!'' She called out and walked over to the counter, grabbing a muggle beer.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Sydney growled quietly at David and gave him a look that said, Do it and die. She turned to Artemis and said, "Alcohol? Hell yeah. Hook me up." She wasnt usually like this, but she was at a party. Might as well have a little fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Mio nodded at Rowan and pulled Ian away from his girl. "Come, Ian, let's get a round of drinks and leave the girls in David's capable hands for a bit, okay?" he asked and walked away from their little group, shooting a glance at David to clear up whatever was going on before the party truely started.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:30 pm

Ian was still confused what the hell was going on between his friends and was about to ask, when suddenly Mio dragged him away from them. "Do you know what's up with them?" he asked the Gryffindor boy, as he grabbed a few glasses of butterbeer, trusting him to say if there was a problem.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:31 pm

David mentally laughed and thought just try and do it Slut He then looked mortified at being left alone with Syndey, but kept his cool and said "i'll start out with a butterbeer man" He flashed a small smile. he would play it smart and wait till he enjoyed a little of his friends drunkenness before getting drunk himself
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:42 pm

“Look Shuter, I’m already planning on telling Ian. He needs to hear it from me. Not you, not Artemis, Not mio, ME!” She said assertively. She took a deep breath, “Im really sorry about kissing you.” She whispered so Ian wouldn’t accidentally hear. “But please don’t tell him. Let me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:43 pm

As Artemis took off towards the drink table, Ian and Mio followed suit leaving Sydney, David, and herself alone. She didn't know what was going on with those two, but they didn't need her there to help. "I'm going to go talk to some of my housemates. I'll catch up with you two later," she said and left them to sort out whatever it was that was putting them on edge.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:49 pm

David rolled his eyes "listen you don't scare me Di'Angelo. And he needs to hear it from someone who will tell him the whole truth. I am not trying to win a girlfriend, seeing as i have Ember who is ten times the woman you will ever be, nor am I trying to keep someone, like you. I will tell him the truth, you will twist the story so you don;t come out half bad."he said quietly
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:51 pm

"I plan on telling him exactly the truth and nothing but the truth. You just dont like me because I stole your first kiss. You want me out and you want Ian to dump me. But that wont happen. I love him and he loves me. We've been through alot together." She remembered the hospital wing when they first exchanged those 3 crucial words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Mio shrugged and put his arm around his friend. "I really don't know, Ian. Trust me if I would, I'd tell you, but I think you should have a serious talk with that girlfriend of yours." he told him, looking back to where David was talking to Sydney in hushed tones.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Artemis watched David and Sydney talk and growled under her breath. She practically stormed to the pair and grabbed the both by the back of the necks and pulled them in close. ''I swear to fucking Salazar if you guys don't stop, your tongues will be gone. This is supposed to be a fun party to cheer us all up and to be honest, i do not want to deal with protective Gryffindors and a guilty as fuck Hufflepuff. Do i make myself clear?'' She growled out and let go of them before grabbing her bottle of beer again and chugging some down.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:00 pm

Ian nodded and smiled at Mio, knowing no matter what happened with Sydney, he would always have his friends to rely on. "Thanks, mate." he said and they started to walk back to the other two. Ian held out a drink for Sydney. "You're alright?" he asked them, looking at David as well.

Junis was standing by herself, a drink clasped nervously in her hand. She barely knew anyone here and felt slightly out of place. Why didn't I stay in the library instead?, she asked herself, thinking of her little alcove where she often spend her afternoons.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:05 pm

Emrys laughed at Kaida's comment "yeah not all of us get to take a nap and wake up one hundred years later lookin sexy as hell" she teased running her hands up Kaida's sides.

Draco's eyes drifted from Artemis to watch Emrys conduct her little show of revealing the food. When she pulled Kaida to the floor his eyes widened, he'd not seen her dressed like this before and she looked...down right eatable. Dimly aware of the bickering gryffindor and hufflepuff his eyes remained glued to the two girls, though his gaze was locked on Emrys' friend.

Chase looked around and spotted a girl looking nervous like a cat, walking over she smiled at her "Junis right?" she said twirling one of her brown locks "You look ready to jump ship"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Mio followed Ian back to where the others were standing and handed David a drink as well. Saluting him, he tipped his own back in one go. "I think, I better get drunk tonight if things keep going like that." he stated, only half-jokingly.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:17 pm

Kaida smirked. ''You should try it sometime...great for your skin.'' She joked, happy that she told Emrys and Artemis. Running her hands through Emrys' hair, she brushed her body against hers smirking as the music pulsed around them. She could feel eyes burning her like a dragon's fire but simply tried to ignore it.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Emrys shook her head, grabbing Kaida's hand she dragged her off the dance floor pulling her towards the drinks. Grabbing a firewhiskey she handed one too her, she turned and saw Draco watching them. "Draco" she said "I'm glad you came" she hugged him and the boy smirked "Had I not i'd be tied to the stands out on the quidditch pitch I had no other choice."

Emrys laughed and shook her head "Kaida this is Draco Malfoy" Draco nodded slowly "We have a few classes togehter"His eyes remained glued to kaida she was was like the sun and he was stuck in her orbit.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Sydney yelped when Artemis grabbed her neck, “What the fuck!?” She pushed her hand away from her and spun around to meet her face to face. “Lay another hand on me and you will regret it.” Just then, Ian and Mio came back over. “Im fine.” She said rather pissed off. She took the drink from him and took a sip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:48 am

Emrys looked between the two "be right back" she hissed, in second Emrys was beside Artemis staring down the little crew "First of all, Sydney if i hear another threat out of those lips I will rip them off your little face or do i need to remind you how throughly i can kick your ass?" she snarled she may be in heels and a dress but that never stopped her before. She was a assassin and not half bad at it either, turning to the three in general she said "Stop this bitching right now or one if not all of you are out of here. THis is supposed to be fun to relax and enjoy and make friends not to slut yourself and argue over the fact that Sydney kissed draco!"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:22 am

Kaida followed Emrys and took her firewhiskey. Downing it in one, she watched Emrys speak to Draco with a playful smile. ''Well, well, well...Hello Draco Malfoy. We meet at last.'' She said softly. She then looked up and down at Draco before meeting his eyes, knowing he couldn't stop staring. Kaida had to admit she felt insanely attracted to the boy in front of her and her eyes couldn't seem to tear away from him. ''The girls in this school certainly don't do you justice.'' She winked, mildly aware of Emrys walking away.

Artemis smirked at Sydney's reaction and then heard Emrys' voice right beside her. ''Let's enjoy this evening, shall we?'' She said, staring at Sydney with cold eyes  before rubbing her temples. ''I need something stronger.'' She growled and walked over to the bar, grabbing a bottle of firewhiskey. She sauntered back and sipped from the bottle.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:52 am

Junis jumped a bit when a voice started talking to her and turned to come face to face with a Gryffindor girl she had only seen in classes before. "Oh hi, yes, I'm Junis." she said, a small smile appearing on her face. "I guess I', just a bit nervous as I don't know anyone very well here." she told the other girl.

Ian looked confused at the comment of Artemis' Slytherin friend, but decided to talk to her later about it. "I agree, girls, let's just change the topic and enjoy the party okay?" he said and saluted the others with his drink.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:55 am

Sydney glared at Artemis' friend and then turned back to Ian. She kissed him softly before wondering if she should stay. It was obvious she was not welcome here around Ians friends due to Artemis and David. She sighed and grabbed Ians hand before leaning back against his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:38 am

Draco's eyes followed every curve and contour of her body that was hugged so precisley in that dress. "I'm glad to finally be introduced to you" he said smirking a bit "you are..simply beautiful." he sipped at his whiskey a bit for courage then said "Care to dance?"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:04 am

Kaida smirked proudly as he stared at her body. Yes her dress was extremely revealing but that made it all the more fun. ''Why thank you, Draco.'' His name rolled off her tongue with pure ease and Kaida enjoyed saying it. She leaned on the bar and poured herself some more whiskey, making sure her ass was sticking out. Sipping the whiskey, she looked at Draco through the corner of her eye and immediately took his hand pulling him onto the dancefloor. ''I thought you'd never ask...'' She purred into his ear.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next