Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Snake got your tongue? (Niklaus)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Snake got your tongue? (Niklaus)  Empty Snake got your tongue? (Niklaus)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:10 pm

Aphrodite was bored of her current play thing so after a long conversation with a ravenclaw boy, she watched him run off in tears whilst she smirked darkly. ''Silly boy...'' She murmured and ran a lazy finger along the wall. No one really came to this corridor and she was certainly glad of that. As she walked, her skirt seemed to move with the wind showing her slender legs whilst she hummed a soft tune like a siren would call to the sailors.

Back to top Go down

Snake got your tongue? (Niklaus)  Empty Re: Snake got your tongue? (Niklaus)

Post by Niklaus Rosier Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Klaus was on his way to dormitory, when he saw her. One of the most beautiful girls in his year. He smirked for himself. She was known player, but she was he. This could be fun. "Enjoying yourself, love?" he asked as he approached her silently from behind and whispered with his clear english accent, seductively into her ear, putting his hands on her waist so gently he was barely touching her.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:20 pm

Aphrodite smirked as she heard the voice of the very handsome Niklaus. ''Oh very much so...'' She purred, biting her lip seductively as she looked over her shoulder at him. The warmth from his hands was apparent on her waist and she leaned into him, smirking. ''Are you, Niklaus?'' She whispered into his ear softly, her breath on his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:23 pm

"Well if you asked few seconds ago, I would be considering the answer, but right now, I think there is no other possibility, than enjoy myself, my love," he whispered to her again as one his hand traveled from her waist up to her chin slowly, and gently, never leaving her body. After that, he kissed her neck gently first, before he bit her just a tiny bit. "That crying boy was amazing job by the way," he added.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:27 pm

Aphrodite shivered at his touches, hating the torturous effect he had on her. Letting her head fall to the side so her neck was completely bare for him to kiss and bite it. ''Why thank you...He was getting a bit clingy.'' She admitted, slightly distracted by his presence. She had always watched him from afar. ''Now...since when was i yours, Niklaus?'' She smirked, her laughing tone evident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:31 pm

"Since now," he told her simply as he kissed her up toher chin and down to her lower shoulder, pulling her shirt aside a bit, while his fingers kept making ways around her body with his gentle touch. "You don't really seem to have objections," he whispered afterwards.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:37 pm

Aphrodite bit her lip smirking. ''Why would i? A handsome person calling me theirs...it's like a dream come true for any girl.'' She whispered. His touches were extremely distracting and she slowly turned around after forcing her body to move. Looking up at him with her bright green eyes, she smirked as her hands slid up his chest. ''You seem very confident at the fact i'm yours now.'' Aphrodite said, eyebrow raised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:44 pm

He put on his wicked smile as she spoke about his confidence. With that, he used his strenght for the first time, pushing her against the wall, his body pressing at hers so she couldn't escape. One his hand grabbed her both wrists and held them tight above her head, while the other one found a way under her shirt and gently as before, again explored her, now bare skin. "That's because I am very confident," he whispered sharply into her lips. "When I like something, I make it mine, want it or not. And you don't seem to have objections now, do you, my love?" he teased her, his lips touching hers as he spoke to her, yet he did not kiss her.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Aphrodite gasped slightly at the sudden movements. Shivering again as his hand touched her bare skin which caused a flare of excitement run through her. ''I have no objections as we are very similar when it comes to taking things we like.'' She could feel his lips touch hers and it was driving her insane. ''Take what is yours then, Klaus...'' She whispered in a seductive tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:57 pm

He looked at her for a few seconds before putting his victorious smile on. With that, he kissed her hard on her lips, let go of her hands so he could pick her up and make it easire for her to put her legs around him, which he knew was first instinct of every girl. His body was pressed against hers as much as it was only possible, but for Klaus it simply wasn't enough. He didn't care where they were. This corridor was pretty dark and usually empty anyway. Still holding her, he lifted her to sot on the window, that was her waist was in the same level as his. He ripped off her shirt and bra without breaking the kiss, he roughly grabbed her breats.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:05 pm

Aphrodite sighed into his lips as he finally kissed her. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she moved her lips in time with his and her hands found his hair, playing with it softly. Moaning softly, she pulled him closer and arched her back so her chest was closer to him. She had done this many times before with different boys but he was different. He took control and she oddly liked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:11 pm

Nik loved Hogwarts for many things. One of the main reasons were girls always wearing skirts as part of their uniform. In situations like this, it made his job much easier. His lips moved quickly down to her breast where he sucked her nipple while squeezing the other one with his free hand. The other hand was quite busy ripping her pants off and entering her with two fingers rather quickly and unexpectedly in order to make her call his name. There was no time to be gentle. And he knew she liked it this way anyway.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Aphrodite gasped before biting her lip. His hot lips in her nipples caused her to practically melt under him. ''Klaus!'' She cried out as his fingers entered her. It was definitely a change but one she enjoyed greatly. Grinding against his hand, her nails dug into his shoulders as she moaned softly and she muttered his name some more, knowing he enjoyed hearing his name. It was a game for him and one Aphrodite was willing to play along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:21 pm

"What, my love? Never had anyone who actually knew what he was doing?" he smirked as he gave her another kiss on her red lips, bitting the lower lips slightly. "Tell me, my love, what do you want me to do with you?" he whispered into her lips, adding another finger. He knew he wasn't her first. It would actually shock him if he was. This girl was definitely up to game.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Aphrodite smirked and shook her head. ''Everyone else is clumsy..'' She whispered, feeling him bite her lip. Kissing him softly, she returned the bite, smirking. ''Take me now..'' She whispered, moaning again at the extra finger. He definitely knew what to do to her. Her voice almost begged for him but she refused to show that much desperation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:32 pm

He smirked into her lips. Of course she won't beg him. Well, not right away anyway. "Well, well my love, I am afraid, this won't be possible without little magic word," he whispered to her, knowing she knew too well what he meant. He fucked her faster with his fingers now, driving her on the edge of orgasm, before he pulled them out of her and began only gently tracing her inner tights, to frustrate her even more. She was going to beg him to fuck her. He was willing to torture her in every way he knew. And he knew many.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:26 am

Aphrodite bit back a growl of frustration as he took his fingers out, leaving her empty with the need to orgasm. She knew what he wanted and finally gave me. ''Please Klaus...'' She begged into his ear, nipping gently at the ear lobe before trailing kisses down his neck, each time whispering please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:45 am

He smirked for himself victoriously. "Well, when you beg so nicely, my love," he whispered into her ear as he let his throusers fall on the ground and entered her fast and hard way, taking her mercilessly. He locked his lips with hers, so she couldn't scream so easily as his fingers traces her spine up and down, holding her as close as possible to him.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:22 am

Aphrodite groaned loudly into the kiss, feeling him fill her completely. In this game, they both came out victorious.

A long while later

Aphrodite rested her head in the crook of Niklaus's neck, sighing breathlessly. Her blood seemed to hum happily and her heart pounded in her chest. The others were clumsy and done in five seconds but not him. He was powerful and exciting. ''Wow..'' She whispered, her green eyes meeting his with a playful smirk. ''Not bad, Klaus...not bad.'' She winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:31 am

"Not bad?" he gave her questioning but in the same time amused look. "I could see how not bad it was, love. I am willing to bet it won't take longer than a week befor you come back for more," he said with victorious smirk. One thing about this girl was, that she didn't seem to be like majority of others. She wasn''t afraid to admit she liked it. And Klaus was quite sure she wouldn't be the one to be ashamed of wanting more.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:35 am

Aphrodite smirked. ''Yeah not bad.'' She teased before rolling her eyes. ''So what if i come back for more? You certainly enjoyed it.'' She told him before tilting her head. She really did enjoy it and knew at some point, she'd come back for so much more. ''I'm sure you'd come back for more as well..'' She mused, a smirk tugging at the corners of her red lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:39 am

"I have to admit, it was mostly me, who led the way today, maybe next time, you could lead the show, my love," he told her as he stroked her cheek gently. He loved what his touch could do to girls. It made his life so much fun.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:51 am

Aphrodite smirked. ''Oh we'll see, Niklaus..'' She leaned into his hand unconsciously and looked up at him with her own victorious smile. ''I did enjoy this game...'' She whispered into his ear and stood up, pulling up her skirt that was shorter than school wanted before putting on her shirt again. Ruffling her hair, she brushed her soft lips against his in a teasing fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Rosier Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:55 am

"Well, so did I," he turned to her as he fixed his clothes as well. "So, on your way to make another weak boy cry?" he asked, his voice still flirty as always. "Mind my company?" he added another question. He usually didn't stay with girls longer, than the time they spent in bed together. But her company didn't bother him. She didn't need promises and eternal love. That made her special.
Niklaus Rosier
Niklaus Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:03 am

Aphrodite laughed lightly and put her hands on her hips. ''Of course...My suitors demand my company nowadays.'' She said, waving her hand in a not bothered motion. ''Of course i don't mind, Niklaus..It's always a pleasure to have handsome company.'' She complimented, winking back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next