Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Blood Runs Deep (Achilles)

Go down

Blood Runs Deep (Achilles) Empty Blood Runs Deep (Achilles)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:39 pm

Astrid had spent another day wandering about with nothing to do. She spent part of the day shopping, and the rest of it she spent walking to no place in particular. She had been in an endless battle with boredom lately, and at that moment she was losing, until someone caught her eye. Someone that she hadn't seen in quite a while.

She made her way to him, then started walking in line with him. "Hello brother," she said. "Long time no see." She winked at him, smiling brightly. She was happy to be seeing again after so long.

Back to top Go down

Blood Runs Deep (Achilles) Empty Re: Blood Runs Deep (Achilles)

Post by Achilles Talon Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:05 pm

Achilles's ADHD was playing up again, really bad. So he'd been keeping his hands busy, he was tinkering with a wind up car that now could use a petrol engine, he dropped it and it began to drive, he then moved onto something else, he made a bird also, anyway, today was a bad day for him, his overhaul of energy had got him into three fights, and he was annoyed. Hence him now sitting down tinkering, he looked up when his sister addressed him "Hello Astrid, how are you on this glorious day" he said with an enthusiastic lump of sarcasm.
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:13 pm

Astrid laughed a little. "I'm alright, I suppose," she said, ignoring his obvious sarcasm. "And how are you?" She sat down next to him, watching him do whatever it was that he was doing. He had always been a hyper kid, yet so was she. She just dealt with it differently than he did. She spent her hyper days in bars and stores, and he tinkered. At least that's what she thought he was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:17 pm

"Annoyed with myself, my ADHD got the better of me..." he opened his hands and revealed a small metal bird that took off and flew away "So...I'm tinkering. Keeps my hands busy, my hands must always be busy." He smiled at her "What brings you here? Parties?"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Astrid nodded. "I see," she said. Astrid then shrugged at his question. "I was bored, so I took a walk, then I found myself here." Astrid wasn't entirely sure what had brought her there, other than her feet. But she was glad to be seeing her brother again. She had disconnected from her family after school, not intentionally, she just started her own life. But she missed them dearly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:29 pm

"Dads worried about you, he won't admit it but after you ghosted us he's worried, at one point he thought you were dead, he sent 'associates' looking for you, eventually one saw you but you vanished in the crowd, so yeah, old man is worried, go visit. He'd love it" he said as he drummed his leg with a spanner
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:33 pm

Astrid raised her eyebrows slightly. "Really?" she said, honestly surprised. She didn't think anyone would miss her. "I'll be sure to visit him soon, then." She wondered why her father did contact her himself, as it wasn't too hard, but she was sure that he had his reasons. There were always reasons. "What about Felix? Have you seen him lately." Astrid and Felix had been closer than most sibling were when they were in school, but she hadn't seen him ever since. She wondered if he had disappeared too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:38 pm

"I know, it's surprising, he always seemed cold to me, but dad's actually changed. And Urm...which Felix?",
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Astrid tilted her head slightly. "You know, our brother?" she said. Was there another Felix? Maybe he knew another one that she'd never met. Astrid was pretty out of the loop, but she liked it that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:52 pm

OHHHHHH that Felix, sorry, I know three, four Felix's, and Urm...no. not at all...not even heard about him...he's just vanished"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Astrid sighed. "That's unfortunate," she said. "I'll have to find him at some point too." She was suddenly worried about her brother. She knew that he could handle himself, so he probably wasn't dead, but it was still a possibility. That scared her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:53 am

"Dont look so worried" he said reading her like a book, "if anyone is okay, it's him, plus I haven't seen him, dad has recently, he visited apparently, I don't know, so chill, he's around...somewhere"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down