Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Axel! I have news for you! (Axel Divine) (PG-13)

Go down

Axel! I have news for you! (Axel Divine) (PG-13) Empty Axel! I have news for you! (Axel Divine) (PG-13)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:01 am

Jocelyn apperated home as soon as she could, she bought Axel a present when she left the hospital. She bought him a knife with a baby blue stone at the end of the grip, she got him wrapped and she hoped he would like it and get the clue. She had send her owl to deliver him the note and she presented the dagger wrapped on the table. She couldn't keep her smile off her face. She was really happy with the baby results and she grabbed paper and a pencil and wrote down some ideas on how to surprise her family as she waited for Axel to come and tell him the news.

Axel's present:
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Axel! I have news for you! (Axel Divine) (PG-13) Empty Re: Axel! I have news for you! (Axel Divine) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Axel got home, as he had once again came to the UK. Just as he opened the door, he cracked his back and chuckled when he realized no one was home. He was readying himself to assault the fridge, again, when he saw Jocelyn's note. He yawned, but shrugged, and got on his way. He decided to walk, instead of go by train or something else, which was much more relaxing, although tiring. Lighting a smoke on the way, he enjoyed it all the way through the trip until he made it to her house, he knocked on the door opening it, as he knew she wouldn't mind. "Hellooooo," he sang out.

Back to top Go down

Axel! I have news for you! (Axel Divine) (PG-13) Empty Re: Axel! I have news for you! (Axel Divine) (PG-13)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:10 pm

Jocelyn was busy writing notes as she heard Axel coming in. "Axel!" Jocelyn shouted a bit too hard and too enthusiastic. She flicked her wand and the notes vanished into thin air, she turned around and waited for him to step into the living room. She couldn't wait to tell him, the minutes she had to wait looked like hours. "I'm in the living room." Jocelyn said to him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Axel took one last drag of the cigarette, and hurled the rest of it out of the house before he closed the door. Blowing the smoke out, he adjusted his cap before he moved into the living room, "Hey Jocy," he greeted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:12 am

Jocelyn turned around to face Axel, her cousin with a bright smile. "Hey Axel, i've got you something." She said. "Do you want something to drink first or to eat?" She asked him. Today she had no problem with him eating her fridge empty, today nothing could make her sad or depressed. "Come, sit down and open it!"
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:17 pm

Axel nodded when she asked, and really, she shouldn't even have asked because when the last word exited her lips, Axel was already in the kitchen, fridge wide open, with a soda in his hand. "Thirsty," he told her and then sat down, "What's the matter with you today Jocy? You don't usually allow me to rob your fridge," he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:56 am

Jocelyn smiled from ear to ear as Axel sat down and asked what was wrong with her. "Well i have a surprise for you, something i promised you and it will be revealed with this present." Jocelyn handed him the present. Her eyes twinkling with joy. "Ohh yeah but you know what, today is a day that i don't care, you eating my fridge empty is not a problem because i'm happy, Wait, no... I'm overjoyed and i promised you to share it with you, can you remember when we were sitting here talking Axel?" Jocelyn asked him. It was a while ago when he was here but as soon as he opened the present and find what she had been hiding, he would remember.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:01 pm

Axell furrowed his eye brow for a moment or two, before his hand slipped inside the present's wrapping, ripping it apart. His mind never left her words, but he had forgotten what she had promised him. It was only natural, he always had his mind filled, but he did recall it had something to do with her child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:31 pm

Jocelyn looked at him as he unwrapped the rather boring wrapping paper but it wasn't important. Jocelyn put the whole surprise on an unusual place, Axel would not really look there at first. "It's sort of a two present in one, i never got the chance to buy you something, you grew up so fast the last couple of years and i thought this is what you could use. I'm not going to be the one telling you not to stab people in the heart or the back but this world we live in..." Jocelyn paused for a bit, sighed and then continued. "In this world we live in now it is sometimes necessary to hurt someone just to protect yourself or to protect others. I think you're old enough to decide what is best and how you can use it but there is more, somewhere on this dagger, there is a thing that i promised you so i guess that you have to take a good look at it." Jocelyn smiled at him. She noticed she had changed through the years, at first not in any way she would give her nephews or nieces nor her own children to give them a weapon to harm, but now it was only in a matter of time that someone drunk or just out on revenge that would attack her family young or old. She wants the young generation in her family to be prepared for anything unexpected.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:33 pm

Axel eyed the dagger closely, his jaw dropping slightly. Really he could've gotten things like that from anywhere, he did live in Bohemia, he just never thought of it. His dad didn't give him any of those yet either, so this was the first dagger he received. He was really glad. Getting up from his seat, he hid the dagger behind his belt, and walked to Jocelyn hugging her tightly, "Thank you," he smiled at her, before taking out the dagger again, "Now, what am I looking for in the dagger? Words? Symbols?" he asked with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:05 pm

As Axel came to hug her, she hugged him back tightly. She was glad he liked it. "You're welcome, dear." She didn't wanted to call him nicknames as sweetie or honey, from her view it didn't fit him at all, when he was still a a baby, he was very cute but now he has been growing so much. She listened to his questions and tried hard to think about what kind of clue she could give him. The color was then way too obvious but she had nothing carved in it, maybe she would if he wanted to. No other clue came to her mind so she stayed with the color. "It has something to do with a color, if you know or see the color you know the clue, the promise we made." Jocelyn told him and she hoped for him that he would remember it now. She couldn't wait longer to reveal it, she was so happy.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:03 pm

"Col-..." he was about to ask yet another question when his brain stopped him. Pink for girls, blue for boys. "RIGHT! That promise," he chuckled and took a look at the dagger, seeing mostly blue everywhere, "It's a boy!" he exclaimed excitedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:01 am

Jocelyn raised her eyebrows as Axel wanted to ask a question but stopped and then she knew he had the clue. She looked at him with bright eyes, her hands together, getting sweaty from the excitement that she could no longer hold. "Yes, i just came from St. Mungo hospital and it's indeed a boy. Remember when i said that i always thought it was going to be a boy and you know you are the first one to know." Jocelyn wiped her happy tears away, still the hormones were acting up. She waved her hands to get some cool air in her face. "Sorry, the hormones are acting up." Jocelyn summoned a tissue and wiped her eyes. "Now i can't wait to have him here in my arms, showing everyone. I hope you can be able to come here to see him as you are most of the time in Bohemia but i'll make sure Matthew is owling you right after he is born if you cannot make it right away." Jocelyn said to him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Axel felt a bit touched, he truly did, his parents never did anything like that for him, they raised him, barely, but that was pretty much it. "Thank you Jocelyn...for everything..." To him she was like the older sister he never had, and he appreciated that she was the only one who seemed to care for him. "What are you going to name him?" he asked afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:17 am

Jocelyn gazed at Axel and smiled warmly when he thanked her for everything. "It's okay, till now you were the only one asking me how the baby was, which is fine, i'm used to the family i have today. I really appreciate your care and sorry for still thinking you are the nice and cute little boy that you were when you were little and playing with my fingers as a baby but those memories of you were the few memories i had when i was young." It was true, she somehow felt really happy to be around Axel when he was still a baby and she couldn't deny that she noticed that Belledona and Thane weren't always there for him. Jocelyn was a bit taken away by the fact that he asked if she had names of her little boy. SHe had names but she thought he knew a lot as the first one but the names... "Dear Axel, you know that it is a boy but the names are for everyone to guess when it is born...Well i can give you the name i'm sure that will be in the name." She winked at him. It was cheeky bastard next to the cuteness.
"I will not tell you if it is a first or a second name, just the name that will definitely come in the name and that is the name of the brother i never knew, he was killed right after i met Kronos and Dante. He goes by the name Reaper, but i will call my son Archidmedes, Reaper's real name." Jocelyn pointed at him. "Not a word to anyone! Promise me that!" Jocelyn demanded, she would go all nervous if he would spoil the name and the gender so she needed to have his word even though she would trust him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down