Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Good news, and Not Bad News (Astra)

Go down

Good news, and Not Bad News (Astra) Empty Good news, and Not Bad News (Astra)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Regulus strolled around his house. He felt it emptier than ever. Andromeda was paying a visit to Theodore, her god awful boyfriend. Why did she have to turn into such a blood traitor? She was so atractive. She would've been such a wonderful mate. And if she was a tiny bit different, Regulus was sure his late mother would take a liking to her. Narcissa, as always, was away with Lucius, doing god knew what. Lucius had mentioned he and Narcissa had begun trying to have children, after seeing Marvolo give birth to her child, but Regulus simply could not even imagine Lucius being a father. Heck, he thought Lucius was like him. Unable to father any living being. How Lucius had changed ever since Narcissa came into his life.

Regulus then sat in his kitchen, alone, with only Kreacher still around, I should invite Sirius to come back...Who'd disown me now? In a year, I'll be the one who rules this family, so no one will disown me!, Regulus mused, before shaking his head. He was awaiting the arrival of Astra. They had yet to be together, but Regulus understood she had to be with her family for christmas.

Back to top Go down

Good news, and Not Bad News (Astra) Empty Re: Good news, and Not Bad News (Astra)

Post by Astra Valkyrie Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Astra escaped her home quickly, making sure to wear a baggy shirt to cover her stomach. The size of her stomach wasn't as bad as Luna or Skyla and was glad of that. She was also sick of being with her awful family for christmas and when Regulus invited her around, she couldn't be happier. She didn't love christmas as much as her family did but she also knew Luna hated it more. How she missed seeing him and she needed to tell him about their child. Only her family knew and Skyla couldn't be happier that they were both pregnant. The cold air felt amazing on her skin and she strolled towards Regulus' house. In a way, she feared his reaction but she loved him. She didn't love him as much as Reaper but he was gone and was never coming back. Rubbing her stomach softly, she made it to the end of Regulus' path. ''It's time...'' She whispers and a small smile tugged at the corners of her lips. Walking to his door, she knocked on it softly, waiting for her love to answer.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Good news, and Not Bad News (Astra) Empty Re: Good news, and Not Bad News (Astra)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:55 pm

Running up the stairs, Regulus pulled the door open, and quickly brought Astra inside. He had opened the path to his house for five minutes only, so Astra could come in. After closing the door, no one could see his house from the outside anymore, so they were safe. Turning back and crushing her lips with his, Regulus grinned, "Welcome to my humble home, love!" he said, as Kreacher appeared behind him, "I've missed you beautiful," he said, caressing her chin, before turning back to Kreacher, "Kreacher, prepare something for us to eat. Not a feast, something for only the two of us." The house elf nodded, "Yes master Regulus!" and then apparated away with a pop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Astra couldn't help but laugh as she heard feet stomp on the floor as they ran to the door. Seeing Regulus, her smile brightens and she quickly enters his home. Looking around, she turns to Regulus and feels his lips crush on hers. Smiling into the kiss, she pecks his soft ones and leans into his hand, closing her eyes for a while. ''Thank you for letting me come, my love.'' She replies and smiles. ''I've missed you too...I missed you so much.'' She admits, pecking his lips again before looking at Kreacher, still smiling. Looking at Regulus, she rests her head on his shoulder and chews on her bottom lip, wanting to tell him him straight off.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Nibling on her neck briefly, Regulus spoke ''Haven't seen you in months!'' he said, his voice echoing throughout the hall. He held one of her hands and lead her into the entryway that lead to the kitchen. Picking her up as if she was a princess, Regulus walked down the stairs, never letting her lips go free. Setting her down when they arrived at the kitchen, Reg smiled softly, as Kreacher set down some meatloaf on the table, "Had anything to eat yet, or are ya hungry like me?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Astra giggled as he nibbled her neck. Smiling at his comment, she nodded. ''Well...5 months and one week since you saw me.'' She recalled chewing on her lip, not meaning to sound so stalker-ish but that was what the doctors told her how long she's been pregnant for. Feeling him pick her up, she let him carry her to the kitchen. Stumbling a little as he put her down, she looked around the kitchen and viewed herself cooking away for Regulus whilst their child ran around with him. ''I haven't eaten since very early in the morning and i'm starving. Can't let a woman like me go hungry.'' She said, realizing her comment slipped out of her mouth but she plays it off as it's normal.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Reg's eyes widened, but he giggled soon after, ''Been crossing the days from the callendar huh?'' He joked, as Kreacher motioned for them to sit. Regulus pulled a chair back, and motioned for Astra to sit down, ''Can't let my chubby girlfriend starve,'' he said with a smile. Of course he had no idea that she was actually more chubby than usual. He was just joking. If only he had the slightest idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Astra looked around, avoiding his wide eyes. ''Guess ya can say that.'' She smiled lightly and sat down before laughing. Staring down at her stomach, she placed her hand on it and that caused her shirt to show her belly more. Now or never...She thought to herself and smiled. ''Well i ain't chubby from food...'' She says slowly before fiddling with one of the black strands in her hair.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:50 pm

Regulus sat down next to his girlfriend, cutting the meatloaf with one of the sharpest knives his mother had. Upon hearing her speak, Regulus looked dumbstruck for a second, ''Huh?'' he asked, looking at her as he set the knife down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Astra watched him cut the meatloaf and she shuffled in the chair. ''Well...I am chubby but it ain't from food...'' She said softly and slowly. Looking around at everything but him, she felt the familiar sting in her eyes of tears threatening to fall. Her hands played with the bottom of her shirt and that's when she noticed how shaky they were. One hand twisted around the shirt and the other played with the necklace Regulus gave her. ''To be honest, i don't eat much...'' She admitted.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Regulus began to worry, as Astra seemed to be trying to tell him something. "Astra, whatever you're trying to tell me, spit it out love. You know I like you to tell me if something's wrong right of the bat," he said, his tone showing worry and care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Astra felt his worry and turned towards him. Taking her hand in his, she rested it on her swollen stomach. Staring down at her stomach, she smiled. ''Yes...i know and i apologize for not doing so. I guess i'm just nervous and worried myself. You see...the reason i know how long ago we saw each other was because i've been going to the doctors..since then. I'm rambling...Regulus. I'm pregnant...'' She told him and never met his gaze. Simply staring at their hands on her stomach, she chewed her lip nervously as a long tear slid down her cheek and landed on their hands.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:15 am

The news came in like a bomb. Regulus' eyes widened further for a moment, as he felt her swollen belly. Pregnant..., he thought. Raising one of his hands, he held her chin, slowly making her tilt her head so Astra looked into his eyes, "Astra, are you sure?" he asked, care vibrating of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Astra stared at him, taking in the wide eyes. Hearing the question, she couldn't help but laugh. ''Can you see and feel my fat stomach? I think i'm pretty damn sure, Reggie...'' She told him, rolling her eyes. ''Keep your hand there for a while and you'll most likely feel him kick...'' She smiled down at her stomach with happy tears forming in her eyes. Just as she said that, a tiny foot kicked just where Regulus' hand was.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:26 pm

Regulus Black
light on my feet Light in your eyes I can’t even speak

Regulus felt the baby's little foot kick his mother's belly, and instantly, a smile came to his face. He leaned back, looking deep into Astra's eyes, before laying a kiss in her soft lips, "This is amazing..." he sang out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Astra stared into her beautiful boyfriend's eyes and smiled at the kiss. Pecking his cheek, she rests her head on his shoulder. ''Reggie...You're happy i'm pregnant right?'' She asks with a happy smile. Nuzzling him, she seemed to glow with happiness. The baby continued kicking and then she blushed. ''It's also...a boy..'' She told him, her smile growing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Regulus Black

"Of course I'm happy," he answered just when the question exited Astra's lips. He was't ready for such news, but only god knew how happy he truly was. "A boy?" he asked, excitement in his tone, "Astra, he's gonna be my heir. The heir of the Black family," he said, radiating pride and happiness. His mother would be so proud...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:27 pm

''Good!'' Astra exclaimed and claimed his lips with her own. ''Yes a boy, love. An heir? Oh that's great news. My little baby boy..an heir...'' She whispered softly, stroking her swollen stomach and was met with a happy kick. Smiling with pride, she snuggled into Regulus and at that moment, was the happiest she's ever been after Reaper died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Regulus Black

Regulus stroked Astra's cheek, pulling back a sigh. This was the first time she didn't seem one bit distant, "What do you want to name him?", he asked, with a small smile still on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Astra leaned into his touch and smiled. ''I actually like the name Atticus...'' She admitted, pecking her boyfriend's cheek repeatedly. ''What about you?'' She asks with a raise of her eyebrow, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:49 pm

Regulus Black
Atticus Valkyrie Black Is Coming

Regulus nodded, as he titled his head towards Kreacher who was popping in and out every know and then. The house elf seemed to be happy his master was continuing Walburga's line, "That has a nice ring to it. As long as he has my last name", he said, with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Astra smiled at Kreacher before looking back at Regulus. ''Of course...Atticus Valkyrie Black.'' Staring at Regulus, she tilted her head and stroked his cheek. ''You alright?'' She asks, pecking the corner of his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Regulus Black

Regulus nodded at her last question, but didn't look at Astra while he did so, "Sounds good. Can't wait for little Atticus to be running around", he said, with a grin. As Kreacher for once, gave him a warm smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down