Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

We are one, never alone. (Emrys) (R)

2 posters

Go down

We are one, never alone. (Emrys) (R) Empty We are one, never alone. (Emrys) (R)

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:46 pm

Artemis stood at the border of the Forbidden Forest, wearing her usual clothes (without weapons) and pulled on her clawed gloves with a soft smile. She always thanked Luna for giving her most of her armor and weapons but this outfit, she could never say thanks enough. Turning towards the castle, she lifted her head up and let out a low howl to call her best friend, her sister and her pack, Emrys. It had been a while since they ran together like the pack they were.

Her usual clothes:
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

We are one, never alone. (Emrys) (R) Empty Re: We are one, never alone. (Emrys) (R)

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Usual :

Emrys ran towards the entrance to the forest, her legs carrying her quickly as she launched herself over a boulder, one that her uncle bruce usually lounged on while teaching if he wasnt on the platform. Her body flew effortlessly over the rock as she heard Artemis' howl calling, she opened her mouth to answer but then closed it with a snap. She was angry with her pack sister though she had every right to be, her garb allowed her to movie silently and fluidly with each step, her claws were snapped snuggly into place she vaulted over another boulder and wrapped her arms around Artemis from behind one set of claws resting threateningly on her sister's throat and one on her side. "Something you wish to tell me sister?" she asked her voice dark and cold.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

We are one, never alone. (Emrys) (R) Empty Re: We are one, never alone. (Emrys) (R)

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:59 pm

Artemis heard Emrys and was about to turn when she felt the cold claws on her neck. Furrowing her brow at the coldness of her sister's voice, she growled. ''I wished to see you but it seems...i can't do that without having claws at my throat. What have i done wrong, sister?'' She asked, completely clueless. To have Emrys put blades to her throat was definitely a first.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:02 pm

She released her grasp on the brunette and pushed her so she turned to face her "You've been seen with another group" she said her eyes were cold but her eyes betrayed the pain she felt "Aren't you going to tell me about your new pack?"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:06 pm

Artemis immediately turned around and realized who she meant. ''You mean the Lions and Badger?'' She let out a bark like laugh before shaking her head. Stepping closer to Emrys, she lifted her hand and lightly touched her sister's temple with a single finger and let it fall to her cheek. ''They are not my new pack, Emmy...You are the only pack i have.'' Artemis whispered to her hurt sister, before pressing her forehead against Emrys. ''They are simple friends...in fact i wouldn't even call them that. They are people i met in the library, Emmy love.'' She admitted and stared into Emrys' eyes with her gold like ones.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:13 pm

She blinked at her slowly her blue and black eyes mirroring realization but still she did not relent "But you've spoken of turning with them..." she said "Turning animagus...that supposed to be our thing"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Artemis nudged Emrys' nose with her own before shaking her head. ''That is our thing, Emmy...It will always be our thing as we are wolves together.'' She told Emrys before giving her that wolfish, lopsided grin she only gave to Emrys. ''We are one, remember?'' She said, kissing Emrys' forehead. ''Besides.. You are mine. All mine to turn with.'' She growled, her possessiveness showing.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Her eyes narrowed watching her slowly before she nodded "And you are mine" she said "We are pack" she kissed her forhead "I'm sorry you know i fear losing you"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Artemis smiled and nodded. ''And you know...we share the same fear.'' She said before pulling Emrys into a hug, nuzzling her neck. ''I'm glad you know that you are mine...because if Malphas keeps you away from me, i will not hesitate to cause him pain.'' She growled into Emrys' neck, her possessiveness completely showing.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Holding her tightly she laughed at the idea of little Artemis giving Mal a run for his money "he wouldn't be able to keep me from you" she reassured her "and once felix realises he is in love with you dear sister he best not keep you from me"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Artemis laughed lightly. ''That is good.'' The mention of Felix practically caused Artemis' heart to stop. ''He doesn't love me...We've lived together for 10 years. He just sees me as a sister.'' She whispered before hearing the gentle howls of the wolves far into the forest.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Using the back of her hand to lift Artemis' chin to see her eyes she smirked "Nonsense darling no one knows felix like I do, he does love you he is just a foolish boy"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:31 pm

Artemis smirked at Emrys. ''He's a giant fool..but you can't help but love him.'' She said with a light laugh. She then glanced at Emrys with her golden eyes and smiled. ''I've missed you..'' She admitted.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:33 pm

She smiled looking at her fondly her dual coloured eyes shining "Come on lets forget about the others and lets run"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:37 pm

Artemis nodded enthusiastically. ''I can't wait till we get this Animagus stuff sorted.'' She mused before clicking her neck. Breathing in deeply, she stared back at the castle before sprinting off into the forest. Leaping over fallen logs, she let the wind brush against her. ''C'mon Emmy!'' She called out, grinning.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:42 pm

Emrys ran behind her sprinting quickly she vaulted over a fallen tree kicking off another beside her sister, flipping over her she landed on the ground solidly and took the lead running faster with a loud laugh "Gotta move faster Arty"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Artemis growled before using a boulder that was blocking her path as leverage. Gripping onto a branch above her, she swung around it and leaped ahead of Emrys, landing on one knee with her other leg spread out to the right. Smirking, she sprinted forward. ''How 'bout you move faster, Emmy?'' She teased with a bark like laugh. They truly were like wolves.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:47 pm

"Why you!" she picked up speed as the sound of howling began to surround them. Emrys threw back her head responding to the howls as suddenly it became very real that they were surrounded by a small pack.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:52 pm

Artemis threw her head back and howled her self and spotted wolves walking slowly towards them. Stopping in her tracks, she wrapped an arm around Emrys and bit back a growl. She was very protective over what is her's. ''Well this is interesting..'' She mused and watched the wolves surround the pair.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:07 pm

The pack circled them and one curious wolf approached, Emrys held out her hand, taking a knee. The grey wolf sniffed her hand and as she raised it slowly to stroke its fur. "I think they are just curious" she said softly.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Artemis nodded before letting the wolves' smell her. ''I believe..they smell our inner wolves.'' She said with a playful smirk and steadily ran her hand through an ash brown wolf's fur. ''This is amazing...'' She whispered before going onto her knees. A tiny pup wandered over to her lap and sprawled itself on her. ''Oh my...'' She laughed softly.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down