Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Clear Boredom (PG-13) [Emrys]

Go down

Clear Boredom (PG-13) [Emrys] Empty Clear Boredom (PG-13) [Emrys]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Malphas sat in the clearing where his father usually had his CoMC lectures, staring into the sky. The stars were bright and Malphas focused on a particular star. A stag. Powerful creatures. They were severely underestimated. At least, that was how Mal saw it. Snakes for example, to him, were the opposite. Although he loved them, they were overestimated. And just as his mind thought about the creatures, a small, tiny little snake passed right by him, "Where are you going little one? Keep me company," Mal said in parseltongue.

Back to top Go down

Clear Boredom (PG-13) [Emrys] Empty Re: Clear Boredom (PG-13) [Emrys]

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:03 pm

Emrys, walked barefoot through the forest, her black night gown swept down to her knees. the soft cotton was weightless on her small form as she looked at the trees recently toppled by some large creature. Humming softly to herself she walked along the edges of the clearing that uncle bruce taught in, her eyes caught sight of malphas.

For a few moments she avoided the thought of talking to him, his attitude lately had been disgusting. As she heard him speak to the snake she smiled and stepped between the trees right behind him. "always a snake charmer" she said softly.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:10 pm

"Well you just proved you're a real snake..." Malphas answered in a jokingly fashion, "I talked to one and you responded," he said, letting out a small chuckle afterwards of plain joy at the fact he was being amused and Emrys had only just arrived. "Were you not able to sleep, little blonde?" he asked, as he scratched his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Sitting down beside him her legs off to the side she chuckled "Of course not, a new castle to explore but we are used to castles now wouldnt you say my prince?" she reached out and picked up the small snake that had stayed entranced by the boy who spoke to it. The little snake coiled around her wrist comfortably as she kissed its little head gently. She remembered one day hearing Mal's father call aunt marvolo his queen, being no older then five at the time she asked if that made Malphas a prince. Amused, marvolo said he was and since then she always called him a prince as a term of enderment. Asshole attitude asside.

She looked up at him and smiled a bit "I know my siblings and i dont mean jack shit to you anymore mal, but i've missed you." she said before she could stop herself.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:33 pm

"I'd say we are...we sure gave our parents a lot of headaches back when we were young," Malphas spoke, a feeling of nostalgia eminent in his tone. As Emrys said something that was actually true, Malphas snorted. He did stop 'caring' about the ones he lived with. Why? He wasn't sure he'd ever even see them again. His family, that was different. But the Grimms? He had been living in the UK for three years already with his grandmother, and not once in those three years, did he catch sight of the Grimm kids. He had enough reasons to forget them. "Missed me? Awww, I feel touched," he answered and smiled.

He put a hand on her hair and shuffled it playfully, "I kinda missed you guys too, but most of the times I had my friends around. Though I've always remembered you, little Emrys," he admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:44 pm

She looked up at him and shook her head her fingers gently stroking the snake "Your mom always said we are all family so we didnt forget but thats how grimms are. We remember who we love."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:09 pm

"Well my mom has a past with your family," Mal said and shrugged lightly, "I don't. That's why I feel differently. She probably cares a lot about you while I don't give a crap," he teased as he nudged Emrys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:16 pm

She looked at him and shook her head "your a hard boy to decipher"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:14 pm

"I speak in parseltongue, of course I'm hard to decipher," he pointed out with a quick wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down