Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Venturing Deeper (Emrys) [R]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Venturing Deeper (Emrys) [R] Empty Venturing Deeper (Emrys) [R]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm

Malphas sat opposite to Emrys, and both were strangely quiet. Well, they had just came off a 'heated' confrotation, and Mal didn't talk because his mind was focused on his father and what he did after Malphas whipped out his dagger. He clapped, he kept thinking over and over. "Emrys, did ya see? My dad..." he asked, with a frown.

Back to top Go down

Venturing Deeper (Emrys) [R] Empty Re: Venturing Deeper (Emrys) [R]

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:54 pm

Emrys frowned at her note pad as she scribbled different smells and crossed out the ones she didnt like. She was planning to hurt that stupid gryffindor one way or another. As mal spoke she looked up at him, his words from before still stung her thoughts. She rembered conversations with Celeste well into the night on how she felt about the boy across from her but she didnt care to admit it. "Of course i did" she said "why something wrong?"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:15 pm

"Well...yeah, he clapped. He usually berates me...it's just strange..." he said, but then shrugged. His father was like the newest incarnation of the muggle god. He moved in a mysterious way. Malphas then smirked, "What's strange, is that your dad reminds me of mine...they're similar in a way," he added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:17 pm

"Your father is proud of you Mal" she said pointing at him with her quill "you defended your family, you defended a girl, and you shown that you are just like him he has right to be proud" chuckling at his comment baout her father she shook her head "Had i had the balls to pull a knife on some gryffindor prick in the great hall then grin like a sly bastard to the deputy head, my dad would be clapping too. your da only berates you so you grow up to be like him"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:35 pm

"It ain't that hard, just pull a dagger off your sleeve, point it, done," he joked, as a boy came out of the dorm. Malphas ignored him, and would go back to his talk with Emrys, if the motherfucker hadn't spilled a bottle of butterbeer all over him, "Son of a bitch," he growled as the boy quickly ran out of the common room. He shook his head, as he quickly unbuttoned his shirt, and nearly ripped it out of his body, before using to clean his skin of the butterbeer. "Fucking kids don't know how to behave," he spat at no one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:40 pm

She opened her mouth to reply when she looked up and realized his shirt was balled up in his hand. Despite herself her eyes widened slightly and she looked at him appreciating the muscles that had grown as he had. A blush rrose to her cheeks and she looked pointedly at the wall over his shoulder "I'm surprised that kid didnt offer you his shirt. you seem to be the number one around here."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:44 pm

"He knew if he approached," he begun his comment, but was cut off as he squeezed the shirt so the butterbeer'd fall off, flexing his biceps unknowingly. "I'd kill him," he stopped as he turned to Emrys. Holding his ruined shirt in one hand, he walked to her sofa, and smirked, "So, wanna hug your old still soaked pal now?" he joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:47 pm

She looked at him once again struggling to keep her cool she took a deep breath and smirked "your such a loser" getting up she walked over to him keeping confidence in her steps she hugged him leaning her cheek on his chest. "Ew your all sticky" she giggled
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:53 pm

"What were you expecting," he asked with a chuckle, before looking down. He kissed her head over her hair and set his hands on her waist after kneeling down slightly. He picked her up, and hooked her legs around his waist, "You can finally say you're taller than me," he said holding her by her thighs unknowingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:00 am

She yelped with surprise as he picked her up, locking her ankles unconciously around his waist she smiled down at him "Huh, its nice up here, though its kinda hot" she looked down at him smirking. She rested a hand on his face, the same she had touched many times as kids. But they werent kids anymore, he was different. She was different.

With a small explosion of confidence she threaded her fingers through his hair and pulled back his head gently but firmly. Before she could falter she leaned in and pressed her lips to his hard, her heart pouinding harder then ever in her chest.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:11 am

Malphas was about send another smart ass remark, but his lips were covered by Emrys'. His eyes widened, and he didn't respond. His face stayed frozen for a brief second, but then he gave in. He pressed his lips against hers as well, hard, tightly holding her thighs, pressing her body against his. He let his eyes close shut, as he enjoyed the taste of the little blonde storm's lips. She was always the Grimm sister who caught his attention. He knew she'd grow up into someone worth watching. And worth having...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:16 am

Her legs tightened ever so slightly as she felt him return the kiss, she didnt know what it meant but at the moment she didnt care. His lips felt amazing on hers, deepening the kiss she explored the way his mouth felt and tasted. Her hands slid down his neck and rested on his shoulders, nails leaving half moons in his skin where they dug into his shoulders.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:22 am

He was glad they started slowly, so now he could show Emrys what a true kiss was like. He lightly slid his tongue inside Emrys' mouth, and allowed it to dance with hers. Their tongues seemed to be prepared for one another for a long time, as they moved with each other perfectly. Slowly pulling out, Malphas' teeth grazed Emrys' lower lip. Pulling his head back, he smirked, and then lifted his head and began to kiss down Emrys' neck, before nibbling on her skin lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 am

Her eyes opened sharply as she felt his teeth on her neck "mal" she breathed on reflex as he kissed her skin her hands exploring the expanse of him she could reach.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:42 am

Mal slipped a hand inside her shirt, so he feel the heat of her skin on his own. As she whispered his name, he hummed her own, and stopped momentarily, to see what Emrys wished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:44 am

She looked into his eyes for a moment then kissed his jaw and down his neck, her eyes sliding shut as she nibbled his skin, sliding down his waist her feet hit the ground, she kissed her way down before looking up at him.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:58 am

"Emrys, stop," Malphas decide to put an end to it himself. He didn't know what to do. She was so young. He was sure if he felt something for her, but was it too soon? Would they be ruining their friendship?

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:00 am

She swallowed hard and blinked, a frown on her face "W..wha..right..right" she stepped away from him running a hand through her hair staring at her feet.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:01 am

He approached, to be certain she wouldn't run from him, he couldn't allow that to happen, "Emrys, look at me," he said as he held her chin with his fingers softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:05 am

Her muscles tensed and she stepped back looking at him "what" she said softly
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:09 am

He put their lips at a small distance once again, but what mattered was their eyes were closer than ever before, "Do you understand what we just did?" he asked with a serious tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:13 am

"Yes" she said firmly her eyes looking into his "I'm not stupid Mal, i'm younger then you but i'm no fool. i understand what that was."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:19 am

"No you don't," he said a growl echoing in his chest, "You don't understand what it is. To you it's just kissing," he said as he shook his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:25 am

"No its not" she said angerily "its not about kissing to me Malphas, do you think i am that thick? the second you hit age six you had the girls in the village looking at you. I may have just been a kid to you i may have just been Felix's twin or whatever or Luna's kid but i'd see you with other girls and it drove me insane. Because even as a small child I knew I loved you"

Silent tears ran down her cheeks as she yelled at him frustrated at his words "So what if we are kids my parents were kids when they got together. If you dont want me in your life then say it dont talk to me like I dont know."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:30 am

Malphas pulled the young girl to him, and held her tightly, "I love you as well..." he murmured at her ear softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next