Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Information queen (Harry) [PG-13]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Information queen (Harry) [PG-13] - Page 2 Empty Re: Information queen (Harry) [PG-13]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:16 pm

"Oh so as long as I, for example, don't meddle with their family, I'll be okay? Just an example...I've understood being who I am, I'll never be okay," he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Information queen (Harry) [PG-13] - Page 2 Empty Re: Information queen (Harry) [PG-13]

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:47 pm

"No, you are a special case, Harry. You will never be okay with many members of those families. Your mother was hated by many. Morana Gaunt in the front of this line. Dad told me she had empathy, she could see the good in people, help them. It sounds amazing, but not everybody is welcoming towards such a gift. Specialy not those, who spend their lives hiding from those feelings. Your father on the other hand used to be arrogant prat, for example professor Snape hated him genuinely from what I know. Your parents weren't invisible. Their actions, even combination of muggleborn and pureblood, all that made them many enemies. Those enemies often believed in Voldemort and you, their child, you stopped him somehow. You have much more enemies than you think," Misha told him what she knew. She herself was actualy his enemy. But right now, all her actions against Harry would be foolish nonsense, so he didn't need to know that.

Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:17 pm

"I just wish they can leave me alone while I'm here, at Hogwarts. This is my new home...much better than the muggles," he whispered and smiled a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:30 pm

"That I believe you. I cannot imagine living with muggles," Misha replied, still not understanding how her mum could love the muggle World so much.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:52 pm

"I could live with them...even if it was hard, back when I didn't know this existed. But now, I just...urgh, no, I prefer being here, with my actual friends, than with my family that hates me," he said, firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:58 pm

"All families have their issues Harry. Muggle or wizarding ones. But good for you, you found place where you feel better," she winked at him cheerfully.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:15 pm

"With who do you feel better Misha? Your family, or your friends?" he asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:21 pm

"I feel fine with both. My family has issues too, but I feel fine with them. And I love my friends and my boyfriend as well. Right now, I am happy in general. I guess I was lucky. Friends and boyfriend walk in this castle, my parents live down in the groundkeeper cottage," she explained. Of course there were things that wasn't okay. Her parents relationship was abusive in a way others could hardly understand. And if she told Harry about all her secrets, she was sure poor boy would freak out. But she didn't lie, she really felt the way she told him.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:54 pm

"You have a boyfriend?" he asked curiously. The shyness he usually had when he met someone was disappearing and the curiousness was taking over, like it had happened so many times before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:13 pm

"I do. It seems strange maybe, but yes, I have a boyfriend," she replied, amused that her personal life is the thing he is asking about.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:21 pm

"Wow..." he said and then chuckled, "You're only thirteen," he continued with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:48 pm

"Well, and why not?" Misha smirked at him, amused.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:48 pm

"Never thought of it that way," he said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2