Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

You Belong To Me, My Snow White Queen (Morana)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You Belong To Me, My Snow White Queen (Morana)  Empty You Belong To Me, My Snow White Queen (Morana)

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:06 pm

As the Black ball came to a close and the last song played out Barty looked down at the woman in his arms, she clung to him her head on his chest and he smiled. He had coveted Morana Gaunt since the day they met, she was his idea of the perfect woman, cold and dark but when together she shone like a candle in the night, he prefered her this way. And he had seen her cruelty first hand when they were children and it opened his eyes to the woman she would be one day.

Picking her up in his arms he wordlessly carried her to the dungeons humming a soft song as he walked down the hall, speaking the password the walls opened and he carried her up to his dorm room.

Checking to make sure his roommates werent there he carried her to the bed and laid her down then locked the door with a smirk the bastards could sleep in the cold corridors for all he cared before he pinned her down and kissed her savagely.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

You Belong To Me, My Snow White Queen (Morana)  Empty Re: You Belong To Me, My Snow White Queen (Morana)

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Morana let him take her to his dormitory and couldn't stop looking at him until he was above her on the bed, kissing her. As they stopped she looked at him once again and placed her hand on his face. He was so beautiful, dark and perfect. She still couldn't believe he was here with her. Even if she was princess from Slytherin, the one who was perfect in eyes of everyone, Barty still seemed out of her reach in her eyes sometimes. She loved being in his arms. Him kissing her.

"I love the way you kiss me," she whispered to him with that dark husky voice she had and which was so strange for girl, who looked like porcelain doll. She wanted to keep this moment forever.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

You Belong To Me, My Snow White Queen (Morana)  Empty Re: You Belong To Me, My Snow White Queen (Morana)

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:04 pm

"I love kissing you" he growled as his lips trailed down her neck, he bit at her collar bone and his hands ran down her torso.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:10 pm

"Bad boy, you are," she moaned with pleasure in her voice as she felt his lips on her body. She wasn't sure if she wants to know, where he learnt this, but he was damn good in what he was doing.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:14 pm

"Every time I sleep with you" he said his lips against her skin as he used his wand to undo her dress before his strong warm hands pushed it away from her body "I feel as if I have found heaven..sinners do not see heaven but the devil made an acceptation for me" his hand grasped her breast as he kissed up her torso between the two perfect orbs to capture her lips in a breath taking kiss, looking down at her he said "You belong to me" he kissed her again "And no one else" his lips went back to her neck as his hands teased her nipples "I don't want to see you in the arms of anyone but me" with his words he bit down hard on her neck hard enough to brusie.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Morana blushed a bit at his first sentence and bit her lip as she enjoyed his possesive touch on her body. "I am just a fallen angel, my dear. I run to hell. Because it's much more fun that way," she giggled a bit. She sighed with pleasure again as she allowed him to do whatever he wanted. "I am only yours, my devil," she whispered darkly as she gently grabbed his head and made him to come back to her lips again.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:26 pm

He kissed her hard with love and passion and urgency "good" he said taking a breath "I'll kill any man woman or child who lays a hand on you.." he looked in her eyes the insanity glowing like fire but in that fire burned love.

Sitting up he undid his shirt and let it fall to the floor he sent the rest of his clothes with it and took from her the remainder of her dress.

He kissed her once more then with a flick of her wrist tore her bra effortlessly in half so he could touch her bare chest.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:42 pm

"Hungry, aren't you?" she only smirked as she looked at him with mischief in her eyes, provoking him. She wasn't going to stop him. She never did. There was no reason to. She belonged to him. She wanted to belong to him.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:47 pm

"And you aren't?" he growled crawling up to lay at her side his hand drifted between her legs touching and teasing her heated core, he aimed to make her beg...he loved it when she begged for him.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Morana sighed with pleasure again. "Shut up!" she hissed. He was right. He was always right. And she was in his power now. Again. But telling him to shut up won't help her and she knew it. He wanted her to beg him. That bastard simply enjoyed her being his. And she loved him for it. Who was twisted more? "Barty, please!" she almost screamed.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:04 pm

He teased her even more kissing her neck suckling at the flesh his free hand carrasing one of her breasts "Please what my love" he said as he felt himself becoming more and more filled with lust.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:12 pm

She wanted to curse him and tell him he is bastard, but she also knew she likes it and didn't want him to stop. He was the only person who could talk to her like this. If someone else did that, she would kill him on a spot. "Take me," she whispered with lust and passion, completely helpless in his arms.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:19 pm

He moved between her legs his lips capturing hers......

Forty-Five Minutes Later

He layed on his side next to her, his hand rested on her abdomen his eyes drinking in her face in the afterglow. The light from the windows poured into the room and he kissed her forhead "you will always be mine" he grumbled.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:24 pm

"I know and I love it that way," she replied with smile. The real smile only few people knew. She kept watching him, while she enjoyed him being so close. "I can't wait for the day your father finds out, who you are," she said as she could see the darkness and insanity hidden in his beautiful eyes.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:28 pm

"Neither can i" he confessed "then he will see I am not the boy he can push around" he toyed with her hair and laughed "It was my birthday this past weekend...do you know what he gave me other then this lovelly injury?"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:33 pm

"He gave you something?!" asked Morana shocked. She dounbted his father would actually remember birthday of his son. "Don't worry, my devil. Soon he will see and you will get what you deserve," she smiled at him and kissed him. "I am so glad you chose this way," she added. It was actually partly her fault. Barty admired his father as a kid. But she put all her effort to open his eyes and show him that he doesn't have to follow the steps of his father. With support from his friends, Barty decided for serpent over raven when he got hatstall. And Morana was happy he did. Because they were in this together now.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Leaning over the bed he picked up his suit jacket and pulled out a folded up piece of paper, unfolding it he handed it to her "I'm seventeen now and he's legally disowned me. I am legally an adult and may do as I please" he said "He's tired of being responsible for me but mother begs of me to live with her..." he shook his head "I am considering speaking to Rabastan and seeing if i can move in at Lestrange Manor"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:40 pm

"But, that's great! You will finally get rid of him! And I think Rabs will gladly take you in," she said. She was glad Barty was now for himself. She could be around him, without trouble. "And you know what else might happen now, when you are adult?" she looked at him with sparkle in her eyes.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Placing the document on his side table he laid his chin on her chest "and what is that my love"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Morana grabbed his arm and ran her fingers along his forearm. "That there is one tatoo, that will suit you perfectly and you are old enough now to have it," she said and kissed him with all her love.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:49 pm

He pressed his lips against hers kissing her when he gasped "You are speaking of his mark aren't you?" he said looking at her now seriously "He will mark me?"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:59 pm

"You date and sleep with his niece, you are one of the most loyal to his ideas, do you really think he wouldn't mark you?" Morana smiled at him. "I talked to him, told him everything about you. This is my birthday present for you," she said in serious, but happy voice.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:02 am

His eyes lit up like fireworks were going off in his head he pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss then hugged her tightly "Thank you"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:10 am

"Don't. We both know that you, from all people, deserve it," she told him as she enjoyed being in his arms. "One day, that mark will make us royality of this world," she said dreamily.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:12 am

"You are already royalty my sweet" he said "With your beautiful pureblood you should be queen"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next