Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I Wont Leave You (Artemis)

4 posters

Go down

I Wont Leave You (Artemis)  Empty I Wont Leave You (Artemis)

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Emrys walked into the dorm room and looked around, she knew artemis hadn't been sleeping. She looked awful and after talking to Chase she heard Ember was the same. Walking over to the night stand she moved it aside and moved the trunks too. Taking a deep breath she started shoving Artemis' bed to join her's in the corner of the room.

A Half hour later she tied up her blonde hair and frownerd the bed was now pressed against hers but it took so much more effort then she thought it would. Moving the trunks to the edge of the beds she then tightened the blankets so they wouldnt fall off, now it was like they had one big bed.

Untucking the blankets she fixed them so that she could keep Artemis safe all through the night. Standing back she smiled at her work and nodded, she would sleep well.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I Wont Leave You (Artemis)  Empty Re: I Wont Leave You (Artemis)

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:42 pm

Artemis was so used to not sleeping, that to her it no longer seemed to matter but after watching Emrys move their furniture she realized it must really matter. Walking to the bathroom, she breathed deeply and tied up her brown wavy hair before putting on her usual tank top and shorts. Walking out, she watched Emrys admire her work with a tilt of her head. ''W-Why are you doing this, Emmy?'' She asked with a furrow of her brow. Standing next to Emrys, she watched her closest friend with almost golden eyes as the candlelight shone in them. Being taught to hide her emotions, she hid her fear. Fear of the nightmares that always came.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:08 pm

"I know you havent been sleeping" Emrys said turning to her "I know you have nightmares and that when you sleep the dark frightens you which is funny seeing as I love the night, mom used to say i'm a shadow i shouldn't be in the sun. so who better to protect you then me?" she grinned at her "i'll keep you close i'll protect you so you dont have to be scared"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Artemis smiled at Emrys before touching Emrys' cheek. ''I adore the night...I really do but sleeping is oblivion and my nightmares just..make my fear worse.'' She admitted. ''I'm so used to not sleeping. When i'm asleep, i fear my dreams and when im not, i don't even feel tired.'' She said and then smiled, kissing Emrys' cheek. ''And i'll protect you. It's nice to have someone to protect me once in a while. You know that Atticus guy? On my first night...he helped me sleep.'' Artemis admitted, remembering that night like it was yesterday. They had a close bond now and with Emrys and him, she felt as safe as can be.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:22 pm

"I'm sorry i didnt see you needed me sooner" she said "but the elves gave me a large duvet and more pillows so we'll be extra comfortable and i brought out the extra blankets to build a nest. i know you dont feel tired but you'll sleep well tonight"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Artemis smiled and shook her head. ''It was our first night...I wanted to sit by the fireplace and contemplate my life. Then Atticus came down and we spoke, ended up cuddling and he was tired. I didn't want to sleep and i explained Ember used to help by holding me whilst i slept and he took her place.'' She said softly, smiling lightly. ''The elves are wonderful...I will be sure to thank them in the morning.'' Artemis said and then pulled Emrys into a hug. Artemis never was one for touch or hugging but when it came to Emrys, Atticus, Ember and Celeste, she couldn't help it. They were her anchors and forever will be. ''Want to go to bed? We don't have to sleep...We can just talk.'' She offered, looking at the fireplace in their room.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:30 pm

"oooh Well if you insist ms. calor" she teased, pulling off her uniform she put on shorts and a baggy shirt. Pulling back the covers she climbed into bed and held open her arms beconing her best friend to join her.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Artemis laughed lightly. ''Of course i insist, ms. Grimm.'' She winked and crawled into bed, going into Emrys' arms. Holding her best friend, she smiled at her. ''Thank you..for this. It means a lot.'' She said, laying onto her back. She felt odd, the softness of everything was always such an odd thing. Most children would love laying in bed and just sleep but not for Artemis. It was like a bed was an alien thing after days without being in it but it felt good, like her body could finally relax and stop being so tense.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Emrys hugged her close "anything for you arty" she whispered kissing her cheek "your my sister too you know"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:48 pm

Artemis laughed lightly at the use of her nickname. Only Emrys could call her that and Ember rarely would because she knew how much she hated it at times. ''And you'll always be my sister, Emmy.'' She said, nuzzling Emrys. ''I'd give you the world if you asked..''
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 am

"And i you" she smiled cuddling her "i hope i can take the nightmares away"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:54 am

Smiling at Emrys, she nodded slowly. ''They went away with Atticus and they go away with Ember. I'm sure they'll go away with you.'' She admitted. She was already feeling relaxed.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

House : Wolfen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down