Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Feasting on History (PG-13) [Drake]

3 posters

Go down

Feasting on History (PG-13) [Drake] Empty Feasting on History (PG-13) [Drake]

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Adrastos led Harry into the trophy hall, so he could see how much gryffindor had already achieved, and could learn a bit about his house. As they entered, Adrastos smirked and motioned for Harry to look at the various trophies. He then smiled as he saw someone else in the room, "Hey," Adrastos waved, and Harry looked on, "Hello...er- are you a gryffindor too?" he asked and Adrastos nudged him, "Course he is, he's Drake Black. Don't you remember? From the feast?" Adrastos reminded him with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Feasting on History (PG-13) [Drake] Empty Re: Feasting on History (PG-13) [Drake]

Post by Averbane Grimm Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:00 pm

Drake was reading, rare but he does it when he nothing else to do. He turned and smiled lightly, well, slightly anyway. He looked at the boy and studied him quickly, noticing the scar, yet made no comment. "Yes, Yes I am. As Adrastos said, I am Drake, Drake Black."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Feasting on History (PG-13) [Drake] Empty Re: Feasting on History (PG-13) [Drake]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:12 am

"From the house of Black," Adrastos said with a small chuckle, "Wh-....What's the house of Black?" Harry asked. He had his assumptions of course, but still, it was better to be sure he was right...or wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:31 am

Drake turned to face him properly. He studied Harry and responed. "Its the family line, sort of. Pure bloods, friends of your father I believe mine, Sirius, would have been. So, Harry Potter, how do you find hogwarts?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:10 pm

Harry nodded slightly, and then shot a look at Adrastos, who motioned for him to answer, meaning he'd explain who Sirius was later. "Well I find it...humongous to begin with. Kinda confusing. Overall, it's odd but the smell of parchment that fills the air makes it worth it," he said with a small smile. "Well you're both new. You still haven't done the best thing here in Hogwarts. Which is...no, not visiting some sort of crap, PRANKING!" Adrastos sang.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:43 am

Drake sighed "Pranking is amusing, if one has a decent target. Usually Slytherin is a good one, but, one slight problem, last time Felix threw me down a set of stairs, so I think a slight element of caution is to be considered with them, pranking certian members of Gryfindoor is also unwise, such as Wulfric from the Shadow's, whom during the Wizard war laid siege to this very school, they killed many innocents that fateful day, Fenix and Marcus Shadow's name still haunts these halls some would say, considering the siege was very devestating. They had the advantage but for some reason they left. Rather peculiar if you ask me. So in all you must be specific in whom we target." Drake had mentioned the siege to see harry's response, he was very intrigued of Mr Potter.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:55 pm

"Siege?..." Harry asked. He wasn't worried, of course, after every siege came the defense enhancement, so he knew it wouldn't happen again. But still, was Hogwarts that unsafe back in the day? "Yeah, my dad told me about that...they killed thirty plus students. Took down a giant beast, ya know, Professor Carrow. But anyway, they were thrown in Azkaban. So really, I think Wulfric can't do shit. Neither can his cousin, Slytherin Kain.  I mean, I'm the son of Alastor fucking Moody. Harry here is the son of James fucking Potter. You're the son of Sirius Fucking Black, Drake. We're awesome. My dad has killed hundreds of bad guys, your dad has done the same, and Harry's dad probably did the most honorable thing. He just put them away, without taking away their lives," he sang out, as Harry nodded a bit confused. He had no idea who the fuck Alastor was, or Sirius, but all he knew was his that his father was mentioned in a good way, and so he was proud of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:19 pm

Drake grinned. "True, the three of us, it will be fine, unless Grimm and Shadow team up, then I'd be worried, I mean, Felix&Emrys Grimm are not a pair to be messed with, Son of Kronos Grimm, single handedly took out Fenix, fought Nova Hale to a stalemate and saved a hell load of students, in his what, 4 year? So them two will be annoying. But again, you have a point. And yes Harry, a siege, during the war the Shadow family and there followers brought fear and Chaos where ever they went, death and Carnage, easiest way to track them, ruthless family, they attacked the school and well, did what they do best, true, defences will be tightened but with Shadow's already in the school, they could find a way in. But I doubt it will happen anytime soon, they're in Askaban and apparently during the hearing, the scroll that held thier crimes was so large that it rolled out of the room, and they had one each. Alastor, you're father did a hell of a job getting them pinned down, good riddence I say. Shame Felix and Kronos got away and have been now ommited of all crimes" he raised an eyebrow slightly, looked at Adrastos, giving him a I want to see his reaction, kinda look. He then changed the topic "So, who shall we prank?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:07 pm

"Hagrid spoke to me about me a war..." Harry muttered and Adrastos nodded slowly placing a hand on his shoulder, as Harry had already been informed his parents had perished in that same war. "My father could've hunted them down, but he was injured," Adrastos pointed out. "Glad you've asked. There's a Slytherin named Atticus Black. Ya know, your cousin I take it. He's family, I know, but I prank my sister too, so no worries on that. He's sorta of a loner, pranking him will be easy," Adrastos stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:37 pm

"You're father could have but alone against the whole Grimm crew, as they would so, good thing he was injured. Its strange though, Legion is wanted yet he was never involved." he smiled "Atticus? Sure?>"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:41 pm

"Well my father's strong, but he ain't a fool. He has an entire army of aurors at his disposal. They'd win," Adrastos assured before they passed into more important matters. "Alright, let us plan this. What should we do?" Adrastos asked as he wanted to brainstorm ideas, "Well, in the muggle world, there are these little things called smoke bombs. Maybe you could use one and then blame Atticus?" Harry asked with a shrug, "Hmmm, what do you think Drake?" Adrastos asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:26 pm

Drake chuckled "let's do it. Let's do it with stink bombs, it will be funnier."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Harry scratched the back of his head, unsure if he wanted in or not. He hadn't really met Atticus and he didn't know if the boy deserved getting pranked, "Harry if you don't want in, you don't need to be in," Adrastos pointed out but Harry shook his head. Something inside him clicked, and then, he couldn't refuse, "Let's do it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down