Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Opening Feast 1976

+6
Marvolo Gaunt
Severus Snape
Barty Crouch Jr.
Morana Gaunt
Jocelyn Immorta
Dellen Lestrange
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Opening Feast 1976 - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening Feast 1976

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:16 pm

"We haven't had any real time with her" she said sitting next to Moran of whom she dropped a kiss on her sister's cheek "we moved in and found a note telling us we'd see her this weekend"

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:35 pm

"That's odd," she said sitting on the other side of Marvolo but not before giving Morano a quick hug. She placed her arms on the table and rsted her head on them, making sure to keep her head turned towards them. "And how is my other favourite cousin? Still cold as always?" She teased Morano.

Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:17 am

Andromeda shook her head and erased her desires on waiting for her sisters. She watched her cousin, Celania, enter the Great Hall and Andromeda trailed behind her. For some strange reason, she was feeling awfully haughty and her strides turned into struts. Andromeda couldn't help but hear Celania greet her relatives from another side, without even giving a mere nod to Andromeda. Hmph, okay then, she thought to herself as she stopped by their group. "Hello to you too, Celania," Andromeda said with an offended and sassy expression as her hair faded to a different color. "Their headmistress is our cousin, Amelia, by the way; Walburga tells me of these things." If Andromeda wasn't going to get acknowledged, it was mandatory that she made her presence recognized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:36 am

She lifted her head and smiled somewhat sheepishly. "I can honestly say I hadn't even noticed I passed you." Her choice of words couldn't have possibly made the situation better, but she didn't think when she said them. "Maybe it was because you had a normal hair colour for once," she said not unkindly. "At least I think you did," she eyed Andromeda's now pink hair. "No hard feelings?"

For the second time that day she lifted an eyebrow in surprise. "Amelia? I had no idea she was headmistress."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:50 am

As soon as Celania finished speaking, Andromeda raised a hand to her. "No need, it's alright," said Andromeda lightheartedly, "Happens ever so often, I'm accustomed it it." It was odd how friendly Andromeda acted compared to the rest of the family. Even though her attitude is still somewhat dignified and arrogant, she still had a kind core.

"Yeah; Walburga realized that it wasn't fair that our grandfather misjudged Amelia's father and disowned him. Of course, Amelia's accepted into the family- if she wants to join us. I think Walburga accounted for some of her inheritance and distributed it to her already. It's fun work, y'know," Andromeda responded with a smile. Her excessive babbling didn't seem to stop until she realized that she could be boring the people that were listening to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:40 am

Celania gave an unladylike snort. "Unfair is putting it a bit mildly." She wondered what Amelia would have been like if she grew up with them, she wondered what she was like now. "That is if she doesn't hold a grudge in place of her father."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:14 pm

Zoya had been there for a while, obviously. It was the first feast of the year and there was no chance in hell that she was going to miss it. She just hadn't taken part in all the chit-chat around because she had been more absorbed in the task of eating. Nope, eating would an inefficient word, savoring the food. Now that she had finished, the mini-mountain and was moving on to the next one though, she finally took notice of the people around her. Where's Rabastan? She wondered as she glanced over to the ensuing drama unrolling at the Slytherin table. "Oh hi Eric? Strategies?" She greeted, knowing that her fellow Gryffindor beater lived the game.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Narcissa entered the great hall and looked around, she knew she was late and didn't know where her sisters were, her eyes stopped when they rested on Andromeda. As she made her way over to the table her stride was quick paced as she slid next to her sister to sit with the rest of the Slytherins. Her eyes gazed towards her sisters hair. "What has you in such a mood sister?" She looked around the table once more. "And where is Bella?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Eric looked around to find Staz greeting himself mouth was full so he took him a number of minutes before replying "Hi Staz, how were you're holidays?" He didn't mind Staz except for her interest in Dark Arts and her friendship with Slytherin's. He hated Slytherin and never wanted anything to do with them. He glanced over at their table to see them all chatting and turned back to Staz "As for strategies knock them all off their brooms! The usual"

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:25 pm

"Oh you know, the usual." Zoya answered with an easy smile, completely used to and expecting the question. To prevent further questioning, she used the moment to shovel food in her mouth, doing it in a surprisingly un-disgusting way. "How was yours?" She asked, when she finally swallowed down the said food. "Oh oh! Cool strategy. I like it. Simple and easy to follow. I just hope those new brooms they bought aren't so fast that we end up hitting each other!" She joked, her eyes critically upraising the Slytherin team.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Marwolathe Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Not good. What was I thinking? Wait! I wasn't thinking! This is disaster! The thoughts running through Alex's mind were just as confused as she looked. She was lost, and on the first day of school itself. It was worse because she was a teacher and she was supposed to mind her students. "Brilliant start this is." She muttered as she skidded to a halt outside, mentally thanking the 'helpful' portraits. Before walking in, she did a once over of her looks, holding up her hair and poking her cheeks. Her eyes looked a little puffy, and she looked sleep deprived but the overall effect was decent. "It will have to do." She decided, taking a deep breath before pushing in and marching up to the teacher's table. Sooooooo awkward!
Alexandria Marwolathe
Alexandria Marwolathe

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Dellen left her quarters and walked down to the great hall, something she felt like she had done a thousand times. It didn't feel like to long ago she made this walk as a student. as a professor now she was glad to be home. This was the safest place for her after all.

Walking down the tables her senses took in every sight and smell, she noticed a nervous looking young lady "You must be the new professor" she said stopping behind her.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Eric could tell she wasn't up for talking about her holidays so he left it alone. "Mine was alright I guess." In fact it was quite boring. The information on the new brooms was a surprise. "I didn't know they got new brooms, luckily I'll be getting one soon as well!" He turned to look at the staff table and saw a woman who seemed to be new approach the staff table looking nervous. He couldn't help but smile "Poor woman" he said to nobody in particular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Sanguini strode into the great hall, a book under her arm, she would rather be getting ready for first lessons then come to this feast. She did her best not to wince at all the noise assaulting her eyes from the students, that was a draw back to her kind and children. She approached the table and saw two professors conversing instead of sitting and nodded to them as she passed and sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Marwolathe Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Alex naturally jumped in surprise at the sudden announcement, but gamely turned and bowed. "I am indeed. And you are the.....?' She trailed off, hoping the lady would fill in the blank. "So uh......are first years always this nervous or what?" She questioned awkwardly, blinking at the students divided into the houses. Hers was the red one, if she wasn't wrong.
Alexandria Marwolathe
Alexandria Marwolathe

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:21 pm

"Well technically, I am taking a guess. New broom in market plus Slytherin team equals good business for broom and new brooms for Slytherin team." Zoya answered, shrugging as she piled on some more food on her plate. "Oh cool! Which model?" She asked immediately, her curiosity piquing. "Poor woman? I am so skiving her classes, she looks like a total un-disciplined prof." She scoffed, rolling her eyes at the new professor only to be quickly sobered by the arrival of Professor Lestrange. That, was someone she did not mess with.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:23 pm

"Defense against the dark art's professor, and head of slytherin. Dellen Lestrange" she said extending a hand to the woman. "everyone is nervous there first time as a student or teacher..though i must say you are far more afraid of them then they are of you"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Opening the book she brought with her Sanguini skimmed through the pages while she waited for the any last speeches and the feast to end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:45 pm

He smiled at Staz's comment. This was typical of her "Don't be so harsh on her, rumours are she is our new head of house" He filled his plate once more and started to eat again. "I'm not sure what broom I'm getting yet" He could not wait to get his new broom and try it out. Hopefully he would have it before the first game of the year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Andromeda laughed at Celania's remark and helf her hand on her stomach. "I bet you're right about that. At least we welcome her now, eh?" she said cheerfully as her younger sister walked into the hall. It's about time, she thought to herself as she timed her pace perfectly to strut alongside Narcissa to the Slytherins' table. "It's about time you showed, Cissy; I was getting worred," she confessed with a kind face, "I'm just glad for the school year to finally begin. I'm glad you made it on the train, though. I know for sure that Bellatrix is somewhere in the castle. I was waiting for you both to arrive at the door." Andromeda propped her head against her palm with her elbow restricting her face from slamming into the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:00 pm

The loud noise of chatting students was buzzing through the halls of Hogwarts, as Elija made his way towards the Great Hall. He had missed the sorting on purpose, but he at least had to make an appearence seeing that he was head of house.
When he stepped into the hall, he had to fight off the instinct of turing and walking right back out again. He hated such huge gatherings, but it couldn't be helped, so he walked towards the staff table and sat down next to a female teacher. "Good evening." Elija said smoothly.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm

" Yes, well, she should be here, it's bad enough she didn't even save me a spot on the train." She huffed and looked towards the Ravenclaw table with a suspicious look. "And what did our cousin want?"

She put some food on her plate, most of them sweets. Picking up a muffin she took a big bite. "I'm simple famished you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Placing the open book on the table she glanced the man sitting next to her. "Good evening Professor Prince, I do hate these giant social gatherings. The students are rather loud this evening.." She did wince this time as a student shouted loudly to another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:38 pm

A snort escaped his lips and his eyes narrowed a bit at the students. "I quite agree, Professor. Especially at the start of each year tey can barely keep their mouths shut. I shudder to think of tomorrow's lessons. After three months of mindlessly lazing around it will be hard to keep them to pay attention." he said, his face showing his annoyence.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:00 pm

She smirked, "I highly doubt they will be able to comprehend lessons tomorrow let alone pay attention to them. I have the suspicion that none of them so much as opened a book over the summer.” She closed her book and spooned some food onto a plate.

“I must have been irrational at the time when I thought it wise to teach two classes. At least with the first years they are young enough they still are scared of their professors… for a while at least.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:09 am

A smirk slipped on Elija's normally blank face and he inclinded his head in agreement. "I guess we just have to impress on them the importance of paying attention. They do want to win the house cup after all and I don't think they would enjoy spending every evening in detention." he chuckled darkly. "I will make sure they know my rules right from the start."
Following her example, he started on his dinner as well, his eyes observing the students in front of him. "Teaching two classes will be quite taxing. I wish you all the strenght you can get." Elija told her, smiling slightly.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:17 am

Zoya paused in her rather absorbing activity of stuffing her face, only to look at Eric in shock. "Her?! Oh we are doomed. We are sooooooooooooooo doomed!" She announced, going into her typical drama queen mode. "On the bright side though, the Slytherins are bound to not take her seriously and she could just take away a lot of their points." She added thoughtfully, studying their new teacher. She was young, by any standards and looked nervous but then, she was talking to Professor Lestrange so that was understandable.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next