Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

How Sweet It Is

Go down

How Sweet It Is Empty How Sweet It Is

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Logan stood in the wating hall. It had been a long time since he had been there. He didn't think to fondly about it either. He had been hurt badly by some jerks but this girl had helped him get better. Azaria. Such a pretty name and he wanted her. Hestood in the doorway to the great hall and looked around.

He had sent an owl to Aza and hoped that she would be there or at least arrive soon. He felt like she was meant for him and hoped that she felt the same way too. Leaning against the doorway and silently whistled to himself.

Back to top Go down

How Sweet It Is Empty Re: How Sweet It Is

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Azaria looked down at the piece of parchment in her hands again. She was still surprised that Logan had come all this way just to see her. She had only had one brief conversation with in the hospital wing, but she seemed to get his attention somehow. She barely even remember the boy until she got his letter, telling her to meet him in the Great Hall. She approached the doors to find him leaning against them. "Logan?" she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:23 am

Logan stoped whistling as he heard his name. Looking up he smiled. She was even more beautiful then he remembered. Of course for most of the time he had seen here he had been stuck in a bed in the infirmary. Standing up he ran a hand through his hair. "Hey there love,how are you doing? Long time no chat you know?" He had no idea what to really say to her. He tried to be a bad boy type but sometimes he failed miserably. Something had changed him after his attack and things just weren't all there for him sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:34 am

Azaria smiled. "I'm alright, and you?" she said. She saw straight through his fake personality, and she knew that behind all the masculinity there was a real person. She had a way of bringing out the best in people. She was, however, still wondering why Logan was there. He couldn't have traveled all this way just for her, could he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:24 pm

"Well I wanted to see you ya know? You helped me get better and well I wanted to thank you again. I wanted to know if you wanted to spend some time together. Get to know each other more?" he said smiling.

"I am doing better now. Mostly thanks to you. I am glad you helped me." he said looking at his shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Azaria smiled. She hadn't forgotten how injured Logan had been. She hadn't really done that much, but something told her that repaying the favor wasn't the only reason Logan had come to see her. "I was just doing my job, you know?" she replied. "But if you came all the way out here just to see me, then who am I to turn you away?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:12 pm

"Sweet. I am glad because I really had no plans other then meeting you and I have no place to stay. I didn't really think it through I guess." he said looking over at the bags he had brought with him. Walking over to them he opened them up. Reaching in he brought out a jewelry box. Walking back over he put his hands out with the box in it. "Hey I wasn't sure what you liked or anything but I wanted to give you a thank you gift."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Azaria laughed a little. "You don't come across to me as the kind of person who plans a lot," she said. She watched as he walked over to his bags and gave her a jewelry box. She wasn't really used to getting gifts, so she just smiled and said, "Thank you so much." She wasn't really sure how to react to the whole thing, as she barely knew Logan. She felt like she should steer clear of him, but at the same time he was being so kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:43 am

"Well I didn't really this time. Nor really ever. Guess I am just a on the fly kinda guy." he said schuckling softly to himelf. He picked up his bags and walked back over to Azaria. "I hope you really like it," he said and then nodding to his belongings and back to her finished with, "Well do you know where I will be able to stay? I am not sure if they have a place here to stay or not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Azaria shrugged a little. "I'm not sure. I don't know how often we have visitors, honestly," she said. If she had known he was coming she might have been able to find out, but she didn't. She knew he couldn't stay with her, as she lived with a few other girls in her dorm. Maybe the boy's dorm could take him in for a few days...She wasn't sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Logan thought for a few moments before replying. "Well I am sure that something can be done. Maybe we can stop by the headmaster or someone to see where I can stay. I probably should have thought ahead but too late now so lets see what can be done for me shall we?" he said picking up his bags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Azaria nodded. "Alright then," she said, gesturing towards her as if to say "lead the way." She looked up and him sweetly, then asked, "So, you really came all the way to Hogwarts just to see me?" she asked. She still couldn't believe it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:52 am

It was indeed hard to believe but he had come all this way just to see her. He was taking a chance that she would like him back as much as he loved her. "Yep it was all you Aza. Hope you don't mind it or anything. You know your way around the castle better then I do so I think I should follow you wherever I need to go." he said laughing a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Azaria nodded. "Oh, right," she said. She decided just to head to the common room and ask the guys there if he could stay with them. She knew there were some boys that were away for the holidays, so there ought to be some beds open.

She went back to his answer to his question. "I guess it's just...unusual for me. No one really notices me too much," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down