Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A sweet treat (Hunter)

Go down

A sweet treat (Hunter) Empty A sweet treat (Hunter)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Sierra happily walked into Honeydukes. She ran for the counter and bought an extra large box of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. She turned around to leave the store and accidentally bumped into someone. As she did so, she dropped her candy and it went everywhere. The colored beans scattered everywhere. "Dang it.... I'm sorry. are you OK?"

Back to top Go down

A sweet treat (Hunter) Empty Re: A sweet treat (Hunter)

Post by Hunter Grimm Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:20 pm

Hunter was walking to Honeydukes, why, he didn't know. Something told him something he should go there, he always trusted his intincts, when he walked in to the store someone walked smack into him he watch her stumble back as her Beans spilled, he drew his wand and flourished it, catching them all before lifting it all and placing it into the box. With a smile he replied "No worries, no harm done." he put his wand back in his pocket and grinned. "Watch the beans the buggers bounce everywhere. I'm Hunter, Hunter Grimm. I assume you're name is a beautiful as you?" he asked casually.
Hunter Grimm
Hunter Grimm

House : Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Sierra smiled softly as the boy saved her candy, "Thank you, Hunter. I am Sierra. Sierra Logan. And I dont know about beautiful." Sierra had never really felt beautiful besides when she was David. She rubbed the back of her neck nervously and giggled softly. "Thank you for saving my sweets. Would you like some?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Grimm Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:27 pm

"I was right about the name" he said with a grin "Sorry, I'm far to confident for my own good, and no thanks, last time I had a weird flavour and it put me off for life" he smiled wamly "So, what house are you in Sierra? I know you're not a snake, as many of my blood siblings and friends are and I am hufflepuff and we've not met so I assume not either of those."
Hunter Grimm
Hunter Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:31 pm

"Oh what flavor did you get?" She wondered if he had gotten bogey or ear waz. or perhaps vomit. "I am in Gryffindor." She was proud to be a Lion. "As is my boyfriend, David Shuter." She didnt want Hunter to get the wrong idea, so she decided to tell him abotu David right away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Grimm Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:33 pm

"Oh David? I know him...ish and I know he's your boy, I'm just over confident and... a pain in the rear end all the time" he said with a chuckle "Don't get the wrong idea, you're pretty but you're spoken for and I respect that." "As for the flavour, vomit, ear wax then troll snot...yeah not very good luck"
Hunter Grimm
Hunter Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:36 pm

"Ok. i just didnt want you to get the wrong idea..." She giggled at his response to what flavors he got. "Thats disgusting. I remember one time, my friend Marissa and I, back home we blended up a bunch of beans to make a smoothie. It was totally disgusting." She could still taste the disgustin flavor in her mouth at times. "How about you, Hunter, Do you have a girlfriend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Grimm Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:38 pm

"Its fine" he said calmly "Shall we move, I just realised we're blocking the door way, and yeah it probaly was haha." he paused for a moment to walk through the door holding it open for her to follow "No, I'm single, haven't really found anyone who understands who and what I am." he said calmly with a bit of sadness in his voice.
Hunter Grimm
Hunter Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Sierra followed him out the foor and looked sadly at him when he said he didnt have a girlfriend. Yet she was happy inside for some reason. "Im sorry Hunter." She hugged him and kissed his cheek. "You will find someone." She held onto his hand and didnt want to let go. Which was wierd because she had David.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Grimm Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:42 pm

"I hope so, although I fear my dad will scare them off being the man he is." he said cautiously, he didn't really register the kiss but smiled when she took his hand, he held it gently and began to walk "My dad has the tendecies to scare people away...as do most of my family actually"
Hunter Grimm
Hunter Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:48 pm

"Well I doubt they can scare me. Im a Lion. Hear me roar." She made a little rawr and giggled. She swung under his arm and walked with him. She saw Zonkos joke shop and pulled him towards it. "I just remembered I have to get something from Zonkos. Come with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Grimm Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:59 pm

He laughed at her roar then smiled "That'll have em shaking in there boots" he nodded and turned towards the shop "Sure sure, lets roll, What ya after?"
Hunter Grimm
Hunter Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:05 pm

"Something for David. Hes a bit of a prankster. Its kind of cute. some friends of ours and him are pulling a prank on the wolfclaw students." She laughed and grabbed a few supplies. Dungbombs. Exploding wands. Extendable ears. Detonators. She went to the cashier and paid for her items before returning to Hunters side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Ashton and Apollo walked down the street and saw a familiar blonde head. "Sierra!" Ashton shouted. He ran over to his cousin and picked her up. He spun her around and laughed. "How are you?" He then saw the boy and glared, "Who is this?" He eyed the boy up and down and growled protectively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Grimm Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:46 am

Hunter watched with a slight grin, hearing the boy growl he laughed "What are you, a dog? Stop growling and use your words. I am Hunter Grimm."
Hunter Grimm
Hunter Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:49 am

Sierra rolled her eyes and shoved her cousin, "Ashton! Put me down you freak." She laughed and hugged her cousins, "Ashton, Apllo this is Hunter. Hunter, these are my cousins. Ashton and Apollo Sanders. Ashton goes to Durmstrang and Apollo attends Beauxbatons." SHe moved back to Hunters side and took his hand in hers.

Ashton eyed the two and raised an eyebrow, "Are you guys dating or something?" He didnt want anyone hurting his cousin. He would kill anyone who did or thratened to do so.

APollo smacked his brother upside the head, "Ashton. Do not be rude. My apologies Monseiur Grim, my brother has the manners of an under developed caveman." He glared at his brother who rolled his eyes. "Pleasure to meet you. We will let you get back to your date." With that being said, Apollo dragged his cousin off to leave Sierra with Hunter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Grimm Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:01 pm

Hunter listened carefully before coming to a conclusion "Why would they say its a date if they know about david. Which I assume they do" he tilted his head as he looked at her.
Hunter Grimm
Hunter Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:02 pm

"Me and David actually broke up." She said with a frown. "I didnt want to accept it. Until now." She sighed and put the stuff she bought down. "I got these as possible payback options. Im a bit of a prankster myself. But I'd rather fight him." She sat down on a bench and tried not to cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Grimm Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:07 pm

Hunter sat next to her and put an arm round her giving her a hug, "Oh, thats a shame, and don't go through the trouble of payback cause it'll just get ugly and become stupid, just...hmmm hold your head up high and take the morale high ground...and if that doesn't work I'm sure a sneaky wingardum leviosa with a bucket of water could do the trick"
Hunter Grimm
Hunter Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:09 pm

Sierra laughed at his suggestion and nuzzled into his chest. "Thanks Hunter." She wiped the tears away and sniffled softly. SHe looked up at him and kissed his cheek, "Youre really sweet, Hunter. Thank you." Suddenly, she wanted him to kiss her. She didnt know why, But she did. She looked down at her shoes then back up at him, her mouth in a perfect little pout that no guy could resist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down