Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)  Empty CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:26 am

Kronos was strolling around. He spotted Luna and grinned. He grabbed her and lifted her over his shoulder despite her protests he ran towards the grounds, more specifically the black lake. He sat her on his lap and he was sat on a perch. He kissed her cheek and cuddled her. He whispered in her ear "I love you"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)  Empty Re: CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:30 am

Luna feels arms wrap around her and she screamed. ''LET GO OF ME!!'' She hit his back and glares at Kronos. She sat on his lap and glared at him until he kisses her cheek. She rests her head against his shoulder. ''I love you too.'' She whispered back, twirling her now blonde hair around her finger.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)  Empty Re: CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:43 am

"I like your hair...Its better how it was, but I like it." He kissed her and cuddled her more.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:44 am

Luna kisses back and puts her hands on his cheeks, stroking them with her thumbs. She pecks his lips and rests her forehead against his. ''It reminds me of..her. Thank you love...I missed you. Sorry i've been so distant.'' She says kissing him again.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:53 am

"I know baby" He nuzzled her and grinned.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:15 am

Morgan had been lost in thought watching what little water wasn't fozen on the Black Lake. Winter was there and she loved it. As she was thinking about the uncoming events she heard familiar footfalls and voices, as well as two scents she knew. Luna and Kronos were nearby! Looking about quickly, she spotted them and went over to them both, calling, "Oye, you two! Luna, your hair! It's lovely! Kronos, have you kidnapped her yet again?" Morgan laughed lightly as she teased him. She didn't know why she would change her hair color, but it looked wonderful regardless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:17 am

"Its not kidnapping it borrowing, she didn't consent did ya love?" he grinned and looked at Morgan. "What brings you here?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:21 am

Moran smiled at her friends and shrugged. "Not much. Thoughts running crazy," she answered and look out over the frozen lake. "It's one of the few places where my thought can run free and still let me be at peace," she added looking back at them both. "You two? What brings you and your 'borrowed' captive out here?" she asked with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:25 am

Luna sighs at the feeling of Kronos nuzzle her and she kisses his cheek. She then heard a very familiar voice and she looks towards it to see Morgan. She waves and forces a smile. She touches her hair and nods. ''Thank you...I feel like a change.'' She lies with ease. ''You have kidnapped me! I was in peace and you decided to pick me up over your shoulder.'' She glares at Kronos. ''You ain't borrowing me. After you kidnapped me, i decided to stay as i can't be fucked moving.'' She rolls her eyes. She looks up at Morgan. ''I have no idea why I, the kidnapped one, is here...'' She looks at Kronos with a raised eyebrow.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:29 am

"I wanted a cuddle and I know this is a hub for people. SOOOOOOOO friends of ours will show up"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:33 am

Luna glares and crosses her arms over her chest. ''Could've asked, Love. I was writing.'' She mumbles and rests her head against his shoulder. ''Everyone...together at the same time? Awesome.'' She said softly, closing her eyes and breathing deeply.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:38 am

Kronos presented her parchment and stuff. "I am aware." He winked at her and kissed her neck
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:40 am

"A cuddle in public? Sounds like you two," Morgan teased them. Performing a warming spell, Morgan cleared away the frost from the ground and sat, cross-legged. "And, a perfect location for a public cuddle," she added with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:41 am

Luna blushes as he winks and kisses her neck. She kisses his lips and gets in a better position so she can write. She smiles at Morgan and begins to write and draw again. ''Thanks love...'' She says gently. ''Of course we'd cuddle in public! We'd cuddle in the Great Hall if we wanted to.'' She smirks. She blushes at her wink and nods. ''That it is.'' She agrees.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:46 am

Crimson was jogging around the black lake he had to keep in shape to be a ranger and his training was ruthless but he had to do it. As Crimson rounded the bend he spotted Morgan and two other kids he did not quite know so slowing his pace he jogged over. "Ello everyone, how are you?" He said stopping and reaching for the shirt that was hanging out of his back pocket.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: none
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:48 am

Kronos looked at Crimson. "Crimson." He simply nodded. Before engaging a conversation. "Put your fat pack away."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 am

Luna waves at Crimson. ''Hey Crimson!'' She tilts her head at his chest and then looks at Kronos. ''Why can't you make an entrance like that? i like seeing my man's chest.'' She teases with a smirk and a wink.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:53 am

Morgan looked up and spotted Crimson come around the bend and speak. "Hey, Crimson. Out for a jaunt are we?" she asked. At her friends' comments she couldn't help but smirk. She wasn't going to lie, she enjoyed seeing Remus without a shirt as well. "How are you?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:55 am

Crimson smile and shook his head pulling on his shirt. "The only fat pack here is your ego." He said to Kronos whit a chuckled. He blushed a little at Luna's comment. "Please it's not much of a chest anymore just a huge scare." He said to her his blue eyes bright and alive. "I am fine thank you and yes I have to keep my training up." He told Mogan with a smile and nod of the head.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:56 am

"A warrior's training is never done...." Morgan mused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:59 am

Kronos stood and grinned. "This coming from the guy who couldn't take me down? No matter how bad he wanted it?" he stood apon a rock and did a heroic pose. "And my Ego is what keeps my training. I love myself to much to get fat. Plus, I have Luna to impress."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:02 am

Luna smirks. ''Take your top off and i will be impressed.'' She winks, grinning cheekily. She then looks at Crimson. ''Then my arms, legs and back are just huge scars, Crimson. Really...Our body parts are just memories.'' She says, thoughtfully and unknowingly stroking the scars on her arms.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:05 am

Kronos grinned. He sat next to Luna and whispered. "I would. But I can't be bothered. Do it ya self?!"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:06 am

Crimson laughed. "I can bat an eye and make every girl I see swoon, I don't need and ego." He said laughing loud and hard. "The training is just a plus." He said and turned to Morgan. "Your right it never does." He said. He turned to Luna and gave a not the black of his eyes frosted over, he to knew pain and this girl had seen much of it in her day.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:08 am

Luna laughs at his whisper and takes off her top to reveal a black bikini top that stood out from her pale skin. ''I like swimming in the cold...Strengths up the body.'' She shrugs before they ask questions. Scars ran along her hips, stomach, arms and shoulders. She saw Crimson looking at her, the frosty look in his eyes caused her own to darken. She smiled and nodded her head, a form of showing she understands.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next