Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)  - Page 2 Empty Re: CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:06 am

Crimson laughed. "I can bat an eye and make every girl I see swoon, I don't need and ego." He said laughing loud and hard. "The training is just a plus." He said and turned to Morgan. "Your right it never does." He said. He turned to Luna and gave a not the black of his eyes frosted over, he to knew pain and this girl had seen much of it in her day.

Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs: none
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)  - Page 2 Empty Re: CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:08 am

Luna laughs at his whisper and takes off her top to reveal a black bikini top that stood out from her pale skin. ''I like swimming in the cold...Strengths up the body.'' She shrugs before they ask questions. Scars ran along her hips, stomach, arms and shoulders. She saw Crimson looking at her, the frosty look in his eyes caused her own to darken. She smiled and nodded her head, a form of showing she understands.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:09 am

Kronos laughed. "Sure, hence you lack of girl. Unlike me. I have the beautiful Luna." he grinned at Crimson then stood removing his shirt. He like Crimson, was packed with muscle and scars. He tackled Luna and carried her into the lake.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:13 am

"I....I" He stuttered and stopped his memories flashing throw his mind. His eyes turning black his body tensed and his breathing slowed.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:15 am

Morgan laughed at the goings on around her, but then noticed a change come over Crimson. "Crimson, you alright?" she asked from the ground where she sat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:16 am

Luna feels Kronos carry her to the lake and she felt a sudden change. She slide out of her loves arms and sprints over to Crimson, grabbing his face in her hands. ''Breathe, Crimson...'' She said softly. She stared into his black eyes carefully, hearing Morgan's question. ''Sit down...'' She told him, taking his hand and pointing to a boulder.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:17 am

"I couldn't save her." He said as he drifted back to the night bandits had ransacked his beloved Carson. "They cam so many of them I couldn't the things they di...." His voice trailed off.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:20 am

Luna's midnight eyes widened and she wrapped her arms around Crimson, not knowing what to say. ''If there was many of them, then you couldn't of done anything.'' She holds him close.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:20 am

At seeing Luna's reaction to Crimson and hearing his words, Morgan got up and took out a small vial from the inner pocket of her cloak. As she had found an attration for healing thanks to Sirius that horrid night, she had taken to carring a few things that would be helpful to simply carry. "Here. Drink this," she said putting the vial to Crimson's lips and tipping the silvery white contents into his mouth. "It should calm your mind..." she whispered gently as she watched his face for the change to wash over him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:32 am

Crimson drinks and sits as he was instructed to do. "I tried so hard but there were so many." He spoke in almost a whisper.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:33 am

Luna crouches in front of him and stares at him. ''At least you tried, Crimson...'' She said softly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:34 am

"Luna's right," Morgan said, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder as she tucked the now empty vial of Draught of Peace away into her pocket. She offered a gentle smile. "To try is better then to do nothing," she said gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:50 am

"To try was not enough, I could of been batter faster stronger." He whispered. "I should have saved her or died trying she is the one who should be here not me." He said as his hands shakes.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:53 am

Luna clasps his hands in hers and looks up at him. ''You both should be here, Crimson. I'm sorry for your loss...I really am. Everyone loses someone that means the world to them at the most horrible times.'' She says to him, her mind flashing towards Aurora. She shrugs it away and touches Crimson's cheek. ''You're beating yourself up for something you had no control over.''
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Kronos kept his back to the group. But spoke. "No, you are here because that is what was demanded. You did your best but even titans fall, nothing is unbeatable. You tried, and failed. Now you try, try to be better, faster, smarter, stronger. And you don't stop Crimson. You carry that burden of her death and you use that as a reason. You honour her with every step in the right direction. You belong here."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Crimson stood and walked to Kronos. "Till death my friend." He spoke his hand rested on the mans shoulder. "And I will no fall again protecting someone dear to me, and never give my heart away like that again." He spoke his voice sharp and cold.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Kronos looked at him "Till the last breath." he turned and cuddled Luna.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Morgan smiled as she watched the two of them. Warriors bonded together, just like many others she knew. Morgan sat where Crimson had been sitting and just lost herself in thought once again. Would the future make a warrior out of her, too? Then she asked everyone in general, "Any fun plans for the upcoming holidays?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:55 pm

Luna wraps her arms around Kronos and forces a smile. She nuzzles him and buries her face in his neck. She heard Morgan and shook her head. ''Just some family business and the rest i'm going to be bored out of my mind.'' She sighs. You mean Funeral. 'Cause Jeez Luna that's fun. Oh shut up! Her mind argued with itself and she shrugged it off with a smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:04 pm

kronos cuddled her. "me? Family and Luna."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Jocelyn was running through the forbidden forest, she had been practicing near her brothers graves and was on her way to her dorm but she heard voices by the lake and run up to the noise to see, Luna and Kronos, Morgan and a boy sitting with each other. She waved at Luna and Kronos, giving them a smile, the rest she didn't really care about. "What are you all up to?" She asked her brother and Luna.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:08 pm

"Chilling out sister. Join us?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Jocelyn nodded at his request but walked to the lake and stood there for awhile before she turned around and walked back. "Shall i make a campfire?" she asked happily. Now she could show off her fire spell and that she wasn't afraid of it anymore.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:11 pm

"Sure. Aren't you scared of fire?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:13 pm

"I am off to get my silver oak leaf to become a full Ranger." Crimson said him smiling his teeth white as the snow. Rasing his wand he summoned his equipment, he began to put it on his black leather armor his quiver with 24 black shaft arrows his moon washed ebony long bow and his twin daggers.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Kronos smiled. "Good. Rangers are always fun. We Grimm's have our own levels. Long story can't be arsed, but one more Level and as Legion is now, I can be a Vanguard. So excited."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Morgan watched as all Crimson's weapons gathered to him and he put them all on. "Quite a collection you have there, Crimson," she said admiring the bow and arrows inparticular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next