Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)  - Page 3 Empty Re: CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Kronos smiled. "Good. Rangers are always fun. We Grimm's have our own levels. Long story can't be arsed, but one more Level and as Legion is now, I can be a Vanguard. So excited."

Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)  - Page 3 Empty Re: CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Morgan watched as all Crimson's weapons gathered to him and he put them all on. "Quite a collection you have there, Crimson," she said admiring the bow and arrows inparticular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:17 pm

"You should see our war room. Puts him to shame."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:19 pm

Azaria was taking a walk down to the lake when she realized how many people were there. There weren't usually so many people there, which is part of why she went there so often. She didn't recognize anyone except Morgan and Jocelyn, both of which she hadn't spoken to in a while. She approached them hesitantly and said, "Hi," in her small voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Morgan let out a light chuckle. "I can only imagine," she said. She knew that Kronos was a skilled fighter, and if he was, than likely his brothers were as well. So, a vast collection of assorted weaponry wouldn't come as a shock to her. As a fellow Ravenclaw approached, Morgan waved happily, "Azaria, hi!" She hadn't really had lots of chances to speak with her since the start of term, but she was glad to see her now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:22 pm

She smirked at Kronos but didn't say anything, she gathered some wood to make the fire going and then she grabbed her wand. She looked around at the people. "Ummm.....For your own safety you should all step back a little, i have been practicing and it can be a big fire instead of a small one." Jocelyn pointed at the wood with her wand and flicked her wrist. "Incendio..." A burst of flames came out of her wand and made the fire going immediately. Jocelyn looked at her brother proudly and sat herself down next to the boy. "Hii....i'm Jocelyn Grimm, i think we haven't met yet."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Kronos smiles ar Azaria and waves. "Welcome to our gathering."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Morgan watched as Jocelyn created a fire for all of them. She remembered the spat they had had, but figured the past was behind them. Perhaps they could start anew. "Well done, Jocelyn!" she said with a smile, as she moved over and offered for Azaria to sit with her if she liked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Azaria smiled as Morgan and another boy welcomed her. She saw Morgan make a spot for her, and so she sat next to her. "So, what are we talking about?" Azaria asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Morgan shrugged. "Not much. Doing anything funfor the holidays?" Morgan asked her, as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:35 pm

"This is just what I carry on my off days, you don't need an armory to kill effectively." Crimson said he grabbed his bow tossed an apple in the air and unleashed a storm of arrows into it by the time the arrow was pined to the stump behind it the apple had 12 arrows in it and one more on the way. Crimson looked at Kronos. "YOu just need to be good with your weapon of chose." He said
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: none
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Azaria shrugged. She never did anything for the holidays, as her dorm at Hedwig's was still empty besides her. She didn't say that though. "I don't have anything planned, but I'm sure I'll find something," she said. She hadn't told many of her friends about her situation. She had only really ever told Kiara and Lara at the hospital. She wondered what Kiara was doing for the holidays...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Morgan watched the arrows pierce the apple Crimson tossed into the air, her grey-blue eyes growing large as so many found thier mark. Needless to say, she was impressed... "Your weapon of choice?" she asked, meaning the bow and arrow.

At hearing Azaria's comment about the holidays, Morgan nodded her understanding. "There were lots of holidays where I can say the same. This holiday is going to be much more....exciting," she said with a faint blush touching her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:51 pm

"One of then." He said retrieving his arrows. "I have my daggers." He spoke as he unsheathed the twin daggers strapped to his lower back. "And my throwing knifes." He said nodding to the row of knifes strapped to his leg. "And poison my best weapon." He said with a deadly smirk.

CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDvCJThLmSmVhYN2bd-njtnLtOL42l5mhDkuyxqwNIS1gyM1q8dQ

CATCH UP :D (Friends of Kronos only and invited people as well anyone else joins I will eat you -.-)  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKpqT51pE4nXiECgF9K1HYxMLYla2YrcR9i4ZgwIpqmpqCXJNdxg
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Morgan watched as each of his weapons was shown as he spoke of them. "Balanced and well rounded in your skills," she said with a wink. She had admired those who learned skills beyond magic, and found it even more admirable when one learned more than one skill. It was kind of like what she was doing with her magic. Learn a skill and then move on to other skills to master to add onto what you have already mastered....

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:57 pm

"And then my last resort." He said as he sheathed his daggers and drew his wand. "Only in times of great need in life or death problems." He said with a smile.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Morgan's eyes narrowed in confusion while a smile touched her lips as she understood. Crimson wasn't the first she had encountered who opted to use magic as a last resort over the weapons they were trained with. "Whatever works, I guess. How close are you to finishing?" she commented lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:16 pm

"I use magic and weapons, called duel wield. You should try it."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:07 pm

"I love to fish." He said to Morgan. "I can't duel weld if I am using a bow." He stated with a smirk
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Luna zones out into her own world, thinking of her family whilst Kronos cuddles her. She didn't even notice that Jocelyn and Azaria had arrived. She snaps out of it to hear them talking about weapons and she rests her head against Kronos' shoulder. This talk of weapons made her think of training and she releases herself from Kronos' hold and runs to the lake. She dives in the freezing water with no heating spell and finds herself relaxing despite the cold.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:05 am

Jocelyn didn't get any reaction of her brother about the fire and the boy completely ignored her so Jocelyn stood up and walked away. She sighed, not wanting to cause any fight with the others around and they were only interested in weapons. Jocelyn felt her dagger from Hades in the inside of her robe. It was still there and still safe. Jocelyn walked up to the castle leaving the others behind.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3