Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Happy Holiday? (Regulus)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Happy Holiday? (Regulus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Holiday? (Regulus)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:46 pm

"...will come during christmas." Regulus smirked, as he turned back once he heard a noise. "What're you two doing..." Lucius asked, out of nowhere, Fuck, should've been more careful, Regulus thought, jumping from the sofa, as Lucius glared at them both, "What's the meaning of this?" he questioned the younger snakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:58 pm

Fuck.... Vixen thought as Regulus got up from on top of her. Sitting up, she looked at Lucius and thought quickly. What would help to cause what he saw? Think, Vixen.... "We were just exchanging gifts as it's so close to Christmas and we will be leaving for home soon. Regulus was thrilled with his gift I gave him and hugged me as a thank you. However, my foot caught in the rug as he did so, causing us to tumble onto the sofa. No harm done..." she spoke to him, her own dark eyes narrowed slightly, confidence and sincerity ringing on every word.

Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:07 pm

"Oh..." Lucius said, and at first, he sounded convinced. "Just one more thing, do I look stupid to you? Regulus, Vixen, lying to me? You hugged, and then Vixen tripped...Have I never told you how much I hate bullshit?" Lucius questioned Regulus, and Regulus alone, as the younger boy dropped his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Vixen got up and leaned against the arm of the sofa and crossed her arms over her chest. "Alright, alright... Look, we were just enjoying each other's company, if you will, before the holidays, Lucius..." Vixen fessed up.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:20 pm

" Huh huh, and you did you get to enjoy the part when Regulus put his hand around your thigh Vixen? " he sighed, before pushing Regulus backwards, as he sat onto the sofa, " Listen kids, I don't care what you two do in private. But not in the middle of the common room. We understood? " he asked, harshly, as Regulus nodded, " Yes Lucius..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Vixen dropped her eyes from the older Slytherin and nodded, "Yes, Lucius..."
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:44 am

Lucius then grabbed Regulus' arm, and glanced at Vixen, "Reason I'm here today, and not elsewhere, is because the dark lord summoned him. He won't know about this, as long as you keep it private." Lucius finished, dragging Regulus out of the common room. Regulus took a glance at Vixen, blowing  a silent kiss before he left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:16 am

Vixen's face fell slightly at hearing that the Dark Lord had called for Regulus. Just like Reg had warned... He's been collected... She turned and watched the boys leave. When Regulus blew her a kiss, she smiled coyly at him. Slipping from the arm rest of the sofa, she brought her knees up and rested her chin on them. "Well, there is always the holiday..." she mused to herself.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2