Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Eternal Rush (Regulus, Lucius)

Go down

Eternal Rush (Regulus, Lucius) Empty Eternal Rush (Regulus, Lucius)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Sirius  was in the middle of the forest. He and Regulus were finally on the same foot. And Regulus had done a nice job bringing Lucius over. Sirius was waiting at the forest, as he wanted them all to have a mark. A special mark. It would make people know when they were in presence of a Divided. As Regulus and Lucius arrived, Sirius greeted them. "My brother, Lucius, I welcome you to the sanctuary." Sirius moved his wand as the darkness was lifted up slightly. On the ground laid a Pentagram, with numbers where the points ended. Number 1 was in the middle, as Sirius had his boots on top of it. "Take your place next to me. We shall forever be remembered." He exclaimed.

(The deal with this thread is that, I feel I have to explain this, NO ONE knows it's happening. No matter what you've seen, no matter what you've done, what happens in this thread is known solely by those who can participate in it)

Back to top Go down

Eternal Rush (Regulus, Lucius) Empty Re: Eternal Rush (Regulus, Lucius)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Regulus ventured through the forest, watching the leafs and trees move in their own serenity. Their smell was intoxicating. As Regulus passed the last bush, with Lucius on his trail, he saw his brother. As Lucius caught up, Sirius greeted them both, as he summoned the light. It seemed he had placed torches in many trees. Regulus looked down on the pentagram and smirked. Necromancy...nifty Sirius, He thought. He moved to the place number two was in, already feeling different. "I shall remember this day." He said, looking at Lucius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:40 pm

Lucius followed Regulus from the castle, into the forest. He had finally been introduced to whom Regulus wanted him to meet. Sirius. He had met the former blood traitor before, but not in this new form. He seemed to be much worst. Worst than many slytherins. And Lucius wasn't not enjoying it. He still had his doubts, but it seemed Sirius was correct about everything he said. He seemed to be the right leader. As they arrived at the clearing, Sirius what he meant to do. Mark Regulus and Lucius with some kind of symbol. So Sirius really was serious about forming a new group. Lucius placed himself on top of number three, as he looked at Regulus. "Hope you're sure about this!"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Sirius did what he had read in the book. He called upon Incendio, as a hellish fire grew in the air. "Signum aeternum ardebit hora mortis principe in nostro corpore, ut te semper tenetur facere quod vult. Sit in aeternum, mundum regeret, et semper orci. Mark ignem relaxandas." He had some trouble saying it completely well, but it worked. Sparkles from Sirius's wand flew into the air, and hit the fire, which separated into three beams. Each one directed at those who were standing on the pentagram. As the beam hit him, Sirius was thrown back to a tree, and fell on the ground. After a bit, he sat up, and ripped open his shirt. It had worked. His chest was covered with a huge mark. Burned into his skin.

The Divided's Mark:

Last edited by Sirius Black on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:55 pm

Lucius watched the fire in awe, but turned his attention to Sirius as he pronounced the enchantment. He watched the fire split in pieces, and covered his chest with his arms as the fire came to him. He was thrown back, landing on his back, and looking at the dark sky. "Hurgh...." His arms fell to his side, as he looked under his shirt. He had a huge mark in his chest. He lifted his head, looking at Sirius. "Mine's here." He said before resting his head on the ground.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:07 pm

Regulus chuckled hearing Lucius. He had only been pushed slightly. He was used to taking explosions. Especially with potions. So a fiery push didn't throw him like it did to Sirius and Lucius. Although he was forced to put his hand on his chest. "Even without looking, mine's definitely here," He said. He chuckled as he helped Lucius up to his feet. Regulus did Sirius a favor, and casted a charm that wouldn't let anyone come close to the pentagram. "Cave Inimicum" He said, at the same time his wand lifted up in the air. As the charm was casted, Regulus rubbed his chest again, gazed at Sirius. "What are the other 3 spots for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Sirius smirked as he got closer to his subordinates. "Thanks Reg." He said, ruffling his brother's hair. "I'm expecting to get more allies. But don't worry. Only people I trust. Like you, and Lucius." He explained, as they started to walk away from the pentagram. "You see, we're only three. I want more people in. Anyway, chest's hurting boys?" He asked with a smug face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Regulus nodded, and smirked. More people? Sirius is totally real about his little project. "Not that much. Just seems like a first degree burn. Haha, other than that, the mark seems to have easily adapted to my body. Or well, the other way around." Regulus commented, as they headed back to Hogwarts. He saw Lucius nod, and smiled. Seemed Sirius was understanding his world now. What he was, and where he belonged. With his family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Sirius had his head down, pushing the tree branches away. "Don't worry. I simply enchanted the fire with the incantation. By the way, I read it in your book. Remember? That one you left in my bed...well, all the damn time. That dark arts thing. Just told me to enchant an element. I guessed fire would hurt the most." He smirked, as they walked completely past the clearing. As Sirius looked at the castle, he smirked. "Will be fun when someone sees our chests."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down