Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Able to Show, Unwilling to See (Andromeda)

Go down

Able to Show, Unwilling to See (Andromeda) Empty Able to Show, Unwilling to See (Andromeda)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:56 am

Morgan thumbed through her History of Magic book, not really reading anything as she turned the pages. James was on her mind, heavily. Ever since that chat they had in the courtyard, something just hasn't been right. Sure she was lost in the dark for a while, but she came back. She told him that, showed him that.... He even sent her back to Sirius. But, James still wasn't the same.

She crossed her arms over her book and rested her chin on them. With a sigh, she tried to understand what she was missing, if anything, and if she found it, how could she fix it....

Back to top Go down

Able to Show, Unwilling to See (Andromeda) Empty Re: Able to Show, Unwilling to See (Andromeda)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Andromeda softly giggled her way into the library as held a silver mirror up to her face. She was unable to talk in a regular voice to respond the the positive compliments she was receiving from it, so she replied in a hushed whisper. "Oh, you're too kind," she blushed as she walked through the library. The prying eyes of the librarian could be felt on Andromeda, but since Andromeda wasn't necessarily interrupting anyone, she was fine. Andromeda blindly felt her way to a seat as she giggle at an enlightening comment from her mirror.

Back to top Go down

Able to Show, Unwilling to See (Andromeda) Empty Re: Able to Show, Unwilling to See (Andromeda)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:22 pm

Morgan looked up as a familiar face sat next to her with a giggle. She shook her head and grinned as she listened to the mirror say all kinds of sweet things to her friend. "Hey, Andromeda. Long time no see," she said as brightly as she could, although a touch a the somber mood she was in could be heard on her words if one listened close enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Andromeda looked up from the mirror and flashed a look of surprise. "Oh, hey Morgan. I haven't seen you in a while," she said to her as she placed the mirror on the table and turned to face her. "You don't seem as perky as you usually do. Has something got you down? Want to use my mirror?" Her voice went from concerned to joking during the last sentence. Andromeda manually crossed her legs and carefully placed both of her hands on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Morgan giggled at her joke to use her mirror to cheer her up. She had missed Andromeda and was glad she was sitting with her now. She sat up and closed her book. Morgan propped one hand on her head and the other, she drummbed her fingers on the cover of her book. "I don't know, really. Someone has me confused, I guess," she said not looking at her. She thought about saying more, but chose not to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Andromeda nodded compassionately and placed one of her hands on those of Morgan. "Is it boy trouble? It isn't Sirius, is it? Did he finally grow out of that dysfunction he had? Probably, it'd be hard to do what he does with it," she ranted to Morgan. Andromeda caught herself and then googled to get herself back on track. "Sorry, I strayed- but what really is the matter?" she aske in a more solemn voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Morgan looked up at Andromeda, her eyes bright and clear. "It's kind of boy trouble, and no Sirius and I are just....friends," she said with a smile. "It's James actually. Since I found my way back from the dark side of things, he just hasn't been the same. It's just odd. He sent me back to Sirius to help him, but now that we aren't together, he seems different...." she said, not really knowing how to say what she was noticing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Andromeda smiled sorrowfully to represent that she understood. ""Oh, I see," she said to him as she moved her hair from the front of the body and pushed it behind her to focus on Morgan. "James just needs a little persuasion to comprehend. Would you like any help convincing him?" She was available for any favor that anyone needed, even though she's only been obsessed with herself. James was sometime stubborn, and Andromeda knew that. It's not guaranteed that I can do this, but I know how I could get of my attempts do not work, she thought to herself as she rubbed her chin with a finger. "I think I might be able to change his mind. Sagacity runs in the family, but it's me and a few others who are gifted with salacity as well. Just let me know what you think, alright?" she said to Morgan with a cordial smile. It was finally time to release Andromeda's skills onto others; she'd been waiting for some time for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Morgan shrugged. "I don't know what all he needs to hear to convince him. I told him everything, but it doesn't seem to be enough," she said looking at her. "He knows that I'm on his side now, that I do still love Sirius in a way, even if it's not the way James wants, and that I'm deeply sorry for everything," she put her head down on her folded arms with a sigh. "I just don't know what else he wants to hear," she finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Andromeda sighed and furrowed her eyebrows in effort to devise a plan. "That's very strange. I can't understand why he deny your apologies- that doesn't sound like him," she said as she started to comb through her hair with an open hand. "You're one of the sweetest people alie, and everyone goes through a phase where the question themselves. Why doesn't he accept it?" Accompanied by another sigh, Andromeda sat back onto her seat and placed her hands on her temple. Could I even persuade him? she pondered to herself as she moved her hair out the way again. "I'm not sure I can do this alone if he rejects even you," Andromeda began with a plot in her mind. "but, I know someone who can change his mind. Oh, yes, that should work." She sat forward anxiously and contemplated more details to her scheme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:44 am

Morgan smiled, looking at her. "I don't know is rejecting my apology is the right way to put it... But maybe if you could talk to him. Maybe he will tell you what I need to do to get things back to how they were. I know they may never be just like that, but I'd like him to trust me again. You know, see me like he used to, or as close to it as we can get," she said quickly, her mind just racing with what she was trying to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:58 am

Andromeda nodded and moved her hand to briefly stroke Morgan's arm. "I understand completely, Morgan. I sure can talk to him- one way or another he's going to fathom your opulence," she said and rose up from the seat. "Now, could you try and keep Sirius and others of his immediate posse away from James? I definitely can change his opinion if I'm the only influence around." Andromeda smiled as she wrapped her arms around Morgan in a caring embrace. Her hug was dispersed by the spontaneous comment from her mirror, which reminded her of its presence. Andromeda handed it to Morgan and turned to begin walking out the library. "Keep the mirror with you, also. It'll cheer you up. Adieu!" she concluded and strolled out of the library.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:27 pm

"Thank you, Andromeda," Morgan said as she returned the hug. "I will do my best to keep them away, but you know how they are..." she said with a small laugh. Morgan thanked her for the mirror and waved as she left. She hoped that Andromeda could help James to see that she was the old Morgan that he used to care for. Sure she was a little different, but she was still Morgan. She looked in the mirror and smiled as it's compliment to her, My, my! You have been kissed by the sun god himself, my rare beauty... Andromeda was right, it did help cheer her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down