Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Enough Is Enough (Azaria)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Enough Is Enough (Azaria) Empty Enough Is Enough (Azaria)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Splash! Morgan looked up from a bench in the Main Hall where she was reading up on some Defense Against the Dark Arts stuff for class. Her grey-blue eyes fell on two young Hufflepuff girls, surely no older than first years. Peeves, the local poltergeist, had, yet again, pranked some firsties. She sighed as she watched them ring out their robes as best as they could. Shutting her book, she shook her head. "He always has to pick on the first years...." she murmured to herself.

Back to top Go down

Enough Is Enough (Azaria) Empty Re: Enough Is Enough (Azaria)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Azaria was walking through the Main Hall when she saw two first years standing there, soaking wet. She turned her head to see Peeves had pranked yet another set of poor first years. She had had her fair share of pranks pulled on her by the annoying ghost. She shook her head walked over to the girls to help them pick their stuff up from the floor. Once she had gotten them on their way, she stood back, keeping an eye on Peeves. She wasn't going to let him harm anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Morgan packed up her things and joined a fellow house mate in helping to get the two girls cleaned up. She waved her wand as she walked over casting a small drying spell to take most of the wet away from their things. "You two alright?" she said with a smile. The girls nodded and Morgan straightened their robes a little. "Why don't you go change. Peeves won't bother you now for a a while," she said sending them on their way.

Turning to watch them go, she looked at the fellow Raven, "Hey, I'm Morgan. I don't think we've met before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Azaria watched another girl help the girls out as well. She introduced herself as Morgan, and Azaria smiled. "I'm Azaria," she said. "Those poor girls. Peeves just loves going after the ones who don't see it coming." She remembered the time Peeves had ruined her entire dormitories laundry, forcing her to have to sew her robes back together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:57 pm

"Nice to meet you, Azaria," she said with a warm smile. As she looked where the girls had walked, she nodded at hearing Azaria talk about Peeves always going after those not looking for it. "I remember when I was a first year, he dumped all my quills and parchment in the fireplace..." she said looking back at the girl. "Too bad someone couldn't prank him to let him know what it feels like," she commented.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Morgan told her about when Peeves pranked her as a first year, and Azaria knew that everyone had had at least one encounter with him. She mentioned something about getting him back, and she had an amazing idea. She wasn't much of a prankster, but she knew Peeves deserved it. "Maybe we can," she said. She got closer to Morgan so that no one would hear her. "How about we make him think he's pranking us, but in the end we turn it on him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Morgan's eyes lit up at the idea of getting even with Peeves! "Azaria, that is brilliant!" she said excitedly. Morgan wasn't normally one to pull pranks at all, but she was getting sick of watching first years always getting the short end of the stick when it came to pranks, especially from Peeves. "If he thought that he was pranking us, and we get him in return, maybe he will start to prank the firsties less!" she said brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Azaria stood for a moment, contemplating how this plan could work out. "Hmm...How to prank the master prankster," she thought out loud. They couldn't physically harm him at all, since he is a ghost. Pranking him wasn't going to be a simple task. She looked at Morgan, "Any ideas?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Peeves being a ghost did present it's own set of issues when it came to pranking. The prank would need to be something that even ghosts could be effected by. But what could effect a ghost as well as a person? "Is there a way we could trap him in something? Like a box or a jar? That could prove interesting," Morgan offered. If that was something that could work, she was sure there was a spell of some kind somewhere in the school that they could reference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Azaria nodded. "That could work. We would have to lure him into thinking he's pranking us too," she said. She then got another idea. "I could take some of my books from last year that I still have and then leave them out in the open, and let Peeves think he's destroying my things. We wait for the right moment, and trap him," she said. She was surprised at herself for being able to come up with this plan so easily. She had never been once to scheme, and she had never thought of harming a fly, let alone pulling a prank like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:37 pm

Morgan grinned at the idea. "I have some books he can 'destroy', too! We just need to figure out what we can trap him in," she said, looking away thinking. She snapped her fingers when she got an idea. "I have a glass jar in my trunk that holds things light buttons and marbles. We could trap him in there for a short amount of time, just to get our point across! What do you think?" she asked. She was surprised at herself for this. It wasn't like her, but it felt so good to think that they might make a difference to some of the younger students when it came to Peeve's malicious pranking on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Azaria was glad with how well the plan fit together. "That's awesome. It'll be good for Peeves to get a taste of his own medicine," she said. She had always despised Peeves and his unreasonable need to cause mischief wherever he went. Azaria had a smile growing across her face, excited to finally get him back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Morgan nodded, pleased with their plan. "I will meet you in the Trophy Hall in two hours. That should be enough time to get what we need to get him," Morgan said quietly to Azaria. She reached out a hand to shake hers, "It's nice to finally meet you, by the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Azaria nodded. "Two hours," she said. Morgan shook her hand and Azaria said, "You as well. This is going to be great." She then left to go to her dormitory to gather some papers and get ready for the prank. She was nervous, but excited to finally get revenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Morgan followed Azaria's lead after exchanging handshakes. She went to her room to get her jar and stack of books for Peeves as well as the library to find a holding spell that they could bewitch the jar with to trap that pesky ghost...

Two Hours Later...

Morgan waited for Azaria huddled between two of the cases, pouring over several spell books to find just the right one for their cause. If this worked, it was sure to really miff Peeves, but at the moment, Morgan really didn't care. he had it coming...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Azaria looked through the shelves she had walked in far too many times, when a particular book caught her eye. It was a charms book she had read once last year. She knew it had the spell that they needed in it. She grabbed it from the shelf and ran back to Morgan. "Got it," she said proudly. She prided herself on her ability to find nearly any book in the entire library, outside of the restricted section. She wasn't sure if that was something to be proud of, but it was definitely something few people could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Morgan looked up and smiled as Azaria joined her holding a book that must have the spell they needed in it. "Fantastic, Azaria!" she said as she held up the jar for their prank. "Now, first we need to think how we are going to get him to get in here when we are ready...." she said looking at the jar pondering what could get a ghost in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Azaria opened up the book and found the page quickly. "The spell should cover that. As long as you can get close enough to Peeves, he should get sucked in. When we want to release him, we simply open the lid and he's free," she said. She reread the page a few times before saying, "I think we're ready." A devilish grin painted across her face, but she immediately tore it off, not wanting to frighten anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Morgan giggled when she saw the impish grin cover Azaria's face. Hearing the spell, she nodded, "Yes, I believe that will work perfectly. Now, we set the bait." Morgan moved and pulled out the books she brought with her, and dropped them so they looked strewn about as if dropped. "Ready?" she asked, she over devilish demeanor filling her bright eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Azaria grinned. "Let's do this," she said. They backed up behind a pole to hide, and awaited Peeves' arrival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:36 pm

Morgan nodded and handed her the jar. She then moved to the pile of scattered items and crouched as if she was picking them up....

Peeves heard the sound of scattering items and quickly popped to the area it came from. A grin spread across his face as he spotted none other than the young Miss Prince. Seems she had dropped her things all over the ground. "Poor, poor Prince-ess," he jeered at her as he flew overhead and across the girl's things, blowing them about.

Morgan hid the grin as hearing Peeves taking the bait. As he flew over her and then down and across the parchment and things, scattering them even more, she feigned hurt, "Peeves, bugger off!"

Peeves cackled at her order, "Not a chance, Lovely! Let me help you pick up your things." He went to magically pick up a book by the exposed pages, ripping them. "Damn you, Peeves," Morgan said to which, Peeves just continued to laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Azaria watched Morgan as she did a wonderful job of acting like a helpless little girl. Peeves was laughing at her, and Azaria knew it was the right moment. She took a firm grip on the jar and jumped out from behind the pole. "Oh Peeves, didn't anyone ever tell you that Karma is a bitch?" she said. She then took the lid off of the jar, ran up to Peeves, and it sucked him right up. She closed the lid tightly and looked at Peeves' squished body inside. She flicked the jar and it made a satisfying ring. "That felt good," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Morgan grinned impishly when Azaria hopped out and sucked Peeves into the jar. When the lid was secure, Morgan got up and went to look at their handy work. "Nicely done, Azaria," she said as she knocked on the jar. "Cozy, Peeves?" she mocked. He mouthed something angry at the two of them, and Morgan was happy that they didn't hear it as it was sure to be something crude. "Now, now, Peeves, what goes around comes around. Guess your number just came up," she said matter of factly. Turning her attention to her new partner in crime, Morgan asked, "How long should we leave him in there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:56 pm

Azaria sighed. "I don't know. This is pretty funny," she said. She put the jar behind her back for a moment and said, "I'll let him out in an hour or so." She looked back at Peeves. "After all, what's time to someone who's already dead?" she mocked. She shook her head and laughed for a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:18 pm

"Sounds fair enough to me," Morgan said as she turned her attention to picking up her things. The books that were torn, she used magic to put back together. "I never thought I'd be one to pull a prank..." she mused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next