Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Practice and daydreams ( Azaria +opened)

Go down

Practice and daydreams ( Azaria +opened) Empty Practice and daydreams ( Azaria +opened)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:36 am

Frank Longbottom wandered around the Courtyard practicing spells and occasionally daydream about random stuff. School, The tournament, it had all gone insane really. He was glad Sirius and Luna had been chosen, he didn't really like to much attention. But on the other hand, he worried for their lives, one mistake and they would be dead.

He wandered out near a stone pillar and used some of the gargoyles around as target practices plus since he had nothing better to do.

Back to top Go down

Practice and daydreams ( Azaria +opened) Empty Re: Practice and daydreams ( Azaria +opened)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Azaria was wandering around Hogwarts with a book in her hand, as usual. She saw an older boy using gargoyles as targets, which she knew could end badly. She approached the boy and said, "You know, you could get in serious trouble for that. Those gargoyles are centuries old," she said. She knew that she sounded like a prissy little girl to him, but she just wanted to warn him. She was surprised at her newfound confidence, however.

Back to top Go down

Practice and daydreams ( Azaria +opened) Empty Re: Practice and daydreams ( Azaria +opened)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Frank blinked at the voice behind him and glanced around to see a young Ravenclaw looking right at him. He grinned sheepishly and shook his head, " Ah.. I understand why you might get that idea, and right you are. However.." he turned back and demonstrated his spell work carefully.

"Stupify" he said casting the stunning curse at the stone Gargoyle with nothing really happening to it. Then he turned back to the girl, "Stunning curses have no effect things like stone, only people so no harm is being done to them I promise." he said with a still sheepish grin on his face and his hand behind his head.

"I am Frank Longbottom by the way" he said figuring he should just introduce himself and he bowed his head in greeting.

Last edited by Frank Longbottom on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Azaria felt so stupid for not remembering that. She shook her head a little bit and then introduced herself. "Azaria Renner. Sorry, I just get so angry when people destroy old things. This building is just so amazing, you know?" she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Frank nodded, oh his mother would ring his neck if it ever reached her ears that he was vandalizing Hogwarts. "Don't worry about it, ah.. Azaria yes? I would protect our old school to" he said putting his wand away figuring he had enough practice for the moment.

"Yes, for being over a thousand years old the place looks wicked eh" he said walking over to talk to her properly.

"What brings you here? if I may ask?" He asked simply curious and to make conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Azaria was glad that Frank shared her enthusiasm for the school. He asked he why she had come there, and honestly, she wasn't sure. Everyday she walked around the school for no reason at all. "I was just out for a walk. How about you?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Frank nodded exploration of the old school was a favourite pastime of his when he was in the younger years. He felt he was running low on things to explore, but he still did from time to time. "Exploring the castle is always a good thing to do" he said with a chuckle.

" I was just out practicing spells as you have seen , More or less" he said with a shrug, he has an exam in defence coming up and as much as he liked to procrastinate he needed to practice.

"Hey what do you think about this tournament Going on?" he asked once again just out of curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:40 am

Azaria hadn't been keeping up with the Tournament very well. She hadn't met any of the champions, so when asked to choose a favorite, she would always be neutral. She didn't really care for the tournament much, since she didn't like the idea of putting students in a competition where they could die. Glory can be earned another way, surely. She just didn't understand it. "I don't really have any opinions on it, honestly," she said to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:50 pm

Frank nodded to her words, "I understand why you feel that way, the whole contest is a bit over the top" he said as he sat down on a stone bench. The contest seemed a bit much for him to, as the contest were deadly if someone made a mistake and they were competing he wondered if anyone behind the idea of the tournament thought of the moral implications of Children competing in magical contests.

"Although.. One of my house mates is one of the Champions, So I have to support it to some extent, house loyalty and all right?" he said with a shrug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Azaria was glad that Frank shared her views on the tournament. "I understand, I guess," she said. She didn't blame him for supporting his housemate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:17 pm

Frank look thoughtful for a moment, "What do you think of quidditch then? Different sort of competition" he stated since there were lots of quidditch fan in hogwarts. "I have been thinking about trying for keeper myself" he said tilting his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:25 pm

Azaria really liked the idea of Quidditch, but she wasn't much of an athlete. She had considered trying out to be a Chaser on the Ravenclaw team, since the Seeker position was already taken. "I love it! I might be trying out for the Ravenclaw team this year," she said enthusiastically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down