Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Time for the court (Invite only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time for the court (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for the court (Invite only)

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Alchemy stood slowly raising her battered body to her full height, at almost six feet she was impressive even when injured. Using her cane she approached them with even calculated strides "we need you because little brother the world will soon be at war, do not pretend you haven't heard of dissapearences or the girl killed during the task, war is coming and we will be on one side or the other and you must stand with us you must be trained in order to protect the ones you love because if i die, when I die you will be left to defend your family and whomever remains on your own"

She placed a firm hand on his shoulder grasping it tightly "You were born to be a protector for a reason, you are a warrior embrace it."

Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Three Marrow Bones Inn Manager
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Time for the court (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for the court (Invite only)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Ted watched as his sister struggled to stand, but, even battered and bruised, her nearly six feet was very impressive, even for a girl. He set his jaw and looked away as he listened to the words she spoke to him. He had heard of the whispers about war and a dark lord on the rise. He didn't watch the tasks, but he heard about the unfortunate death of the girl. He didn't want to think about Alchemy's death, even though everyone dies. Even if he didn't want to face it, he knew she was right. Once she was gone, he would have to step up.

Ted raised his blue eyes, filled with understanding, to meet her gaze. Alchemy was right. Ted was born to be a protector, it was time that he took his place as one. He stood tall, bringing himself to his full height only inches taller than his sister. "I wish to stand with you and take my place as a protector, as I was born to be," he said proudly, with the voice of his inner protector.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:39 am

Luna watches Alchemy closely as she stands up. ''War is coming....'' She hears the other protectors mutter and she listens to their arguments with the others on what they should do. She took her place at the throne and clears her throat. ''SILENCE! Yes war is coming but you do not need to argue. We will have more meetings to sort this out. To prepare! Arguing is not the answer! Settle down, people!'' She shouts, voice filled with power. She turns to Ted. ''I am glad you have chosen us. We would protect our families as well as another. Like I protect the Blacks and Valkyries and even the Grimms.'' She says putting her hand in Ted's other shoulder with a smile. ''Everyone matters, Teddy as everyone is different. People may seem the same but something always makes them different.'' She lets go of his shoulder and looks up at the moon. She hears more mutters from a group of Protectors and she sighs. ''Speak up if you have something to say!'' They turn slowly and one steps forward. ''Why must we listen to you!?!'' Luna growls and steps closer, watching them take a step back. Her back straightens as she radiates power and strength. ''You must listen to me because the other council members fled as Nocte Valkyrie tried to use the killing curse on me which in turn, caused him to die. That's right. Nocte Valkyrie is dead. I am your new leader along with Alchemy and Ted Tonks. If you have a problem with that, please. Speak the fuck up.'' She hisses and they look to the floor, staying quiet. She smirks and walks back to her throne, eyes ablaze.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:04 pm

Alchemy kept her eyes on those who spoke out, as they hunkered down she returned to her seat. "Each of you will have to choose to serve a side of the war" she said "not all of us will stand together and though that fact saddens me it is the truth, as Drakon Novorodano we will serve those who we choose to serve and we will fight"

She leaned back in the throne her hand wrapped around the handle of the cane tightly "And those of you who do not agree with our leadership...speak now"

A man stepped forward his wand in hand he pointed it at Luna "I'm done with having a Valkyrie in charge why should we follow Nocte's bitch? we all saw what she did when Sirius Black too co-" the man didn't finish, pulling a throwing knife from her hip Alchemy threw it with precision and it landed with a solid sound in the center of the man's forhead, shock registerd in his eyes as he fell backwards to the ground dead.

She looked out at the wide eyes as she sat foward a bit and smirked "Any questions?"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Three Marrow Bones Inn Manager
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Ted eyes closed just as the thick thunk of his sister's blade sounded as it found it's mark. He opened his blue eyes in time to see the man land on his back, dead. He looked at Luna and his sister and took a deep breath through his nose and exhaled it the same way. Leader.... He was now a leader on this council. In only a moment he went from a protected, to protector, to leader. Ted scanned the faces of those he would either be fighting with or against in the near future, and wondered what their reaction was to him seemly to walk in and suddenly hold a place of power. He had some skill with blades, he knew that. Alchemy had taught him a thing or two when he was younger, but he was rusty as hell. Still, he stood by his choice. If this was to be his destiny, then he was going to face it head on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Luna stares at the blade hitting the man's forehead and a smirks forms on her face. ''Anyone else which to defy my leadership? I ain't Nocte's bitch. If i had my way, i would've tortured him until he begged to die. Now. Follow us, our race, our ways or betray us. Betray the families you protect. Just know once the war ends, we will not welcome you back with open arms as whilst you hid, the ones who have chosen to fight would've fought till the death.'' She says strongly, power emitting for her voice making her sound more like an adult, a leader than the young girl she was. ''Never blame me for what happened with the family the Valkyries are forced to protect. We both went our wrong ways, shit happens. My birthmark, the ancient magic in my own mark, controlled me. I changed this with the help of a friend. I protect the ones who i know deserve to be protected. Question me, do the fuck you want but i will always be your leader even if you wish for me not to be. This is not a meeting of more deaths or arguments. It was to say Nocte Valkyrie is dead and it is now a time for change. We provide a change to this era! WHO'S WITH ME!?'' She shouts and walks into the middle of the circle raising her wand in the air just a huge light beam shoots from the wand creating the paw mark they held on their chests. The moonlight shines on her making her look paler, scarier and most of all, the leader she was born to be. She holds her spare hand out to Alchemy and Ted. ''WHO'S WITH US!?'' She shouts again with power vibrating in her clear voice.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:44 pm

Ted heard the power and authority in Luna's voice as she spoke to the other protectors around them. He also watched as none made a move right off to voice that they would stand with them. As the bright beam of light shot from her wand forming the ancient sign of their line in the night sky, moved to take his place beside her. As he stepped to Luna's left, a shaft of moonlight broke through the clouds. When it bathed him in it's light, he raised his head proudly, taking on the new role of leader she had bestowed on him only moments ago. "Stand with us. Together we will face this evil, and together we can help to right what is wrong," he spoke calmly but with the same power he had spoken with when he made the choice to take his rightful place in the council.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2