Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Bump in the Night (Rabastan, Invited only)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Bump in the Night (Rabastan, Invited only) Empty A Bump in the Night (Rabastan, Invited only)

Post by Katrina Lestrange Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Katrina didn't know what time it was when she decided to leave the castle. It was late and the moon was leading the darkening night. She couldn't have chosen a better time to leave; with everyone asleep, no one could see her moment of weakness.

She had her arms wrapped around herself to provide some form of comfort as she entered the forest. She didn't want to go back. Back to the castles loud halls and confining walls. It was becoming too much for her in such a short time. It was overwhelming to say the least. And now as she picked her way through the forests twisting paths, she began to calm down. She felt more at home.

Before she was fully aware of it, she was shifting. She dropped down on four paws, her eyes already working how they should in the dark. If it wasn't for the shadows that called the forest home, her golden spotted coat would have been a beacon for all to see. But she didn't care, she felt unbounded now and as her tail twitched behind her, she caught the scent of another. Ever so quietly she gathered her muscles and jumped into a tree. Using the cover of leaves to conceal herself as she looked down from her perch.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

A Bump in the Night (Rabastan, Invited only) Empty Re: A Bump in the Night (Rabastan, Invited only)

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Rabastan needed a fresh air desperately. He went to the Black Lake to take a late bath and maybe remember the good times, when he noticed Katrina going to the forrest. His curiosity won in the end and he quickly put his clothes on, so he could follow her. He was carefull for her not to notice him, but he made a mistake once she turned into an animal. He didn't really expected that so he made one loud step. Hovewer, she didn't seem to notice so Rabastan hid quickly in the huge shadow outside of moon's reach and waited for what will happen next.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A Bump in the Night (Rabastan, Invited only) Empty Re: A Bump in the Night (Rabastan, Invited only)

Post by Katrina Lestrange Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Katrina's lips pulled back in a snarl of irritation. The bastard was hiding, even her eyes couldn't see them but she could smell them just fine. And what a familiar scent it was too. She waited, her tail swinging back and forth. Before long she grew impatient. He wasn't going to move it seemed.

She lept out of the tree, her legs bracing the impact without a sound. He wasn't too far, he was extremely close. She padded in the shadows, already stalking towards the scent. Why couldn't she remember who it was?!

She sensed the shadowed form before she saw it and she lept at it knocking them both to the ground. Her paws had him pinned down and her feline face was close to his face, her lips pulled back from her teeth. But she suddenly reared back, golden eyes filling with panic. She had managed to knock them into the light and she saw that the figure was Rabastan. Had he seen her change?

In her shocked state, he could easily push her off. After all, she wasn't a heavy ocelot. She weighed no more than perhaps an eight year old.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Rabastan could expect her to sense him somehow even if she did not hear him beaing noisy, but he didn't expect it anyway, so when she knocked him down, he was in slight shock and stare at her for a few moments. She was beautiful, he could tell that. But than he woke up from his shock and smirked at her. "Going to kill me, Katrina?" he asked and waited for what will happen. Sure, he could most likely throw her away. She didn't seem to be extremely heavy. But why would he do that? He believed she was not going to hurt him and he partly wanted to see what will she do in situation like this, because the look in her eyes was telling him, she probably had no idea it was him, when she attacked.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:42 pm

So he had seen her. A spark of anger flashed in her, brushing aside her shock. Kill him? She would have laughed if she could. She wouldn't kill him, afterall she happened to like his company. Yet she growled and lunged toward his neck, teeth bared as if to tear his throat out. She stopped at the last second and instead nipped at his neck before pulling back. She shifted back after a moment, fur and all turning back to human flesh. She was still in the position she was as cat: hovering over him on all fours, her hair cascading around them. There was a wary look in her eyes at him seeing her that she tried to hide. "What're you doing out here. Isn't it past your bed time," she asked quietly, trying for a smirk.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:56 pm

He smirked again as she turned back and spoke to him. With eyes full of mischief he grabbed her waist so she couldn't run away and he switched their positions, so now it was him on top of her. "My bed time?" he asked as it was just a joke to him. "I am a night person," he said simply. "And as I just saw, you are something like that as well. So, what makes young lady being in the woods alone during the night?" he asked curiously as he was observing her. She was really beautiful girl. Smart, nice, funny. She made Rabastan forget all his troubles in past terrible month. It would be shame to lose her and he knew it.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:09 pm

She was left disoriented for a second. The sudden turn in tables was unexpected. Though she should have guessed. She was quickly finding out that Rabastan was the dominating type, playful in his own way even. Well she would be a challenge. She smiled at him innocently before hooking her leg around one of his. She pushed his chest and used her leg to flip them over again. "It calls to me," she said now back on top. "It's so much better out here don't you think? Anything can happen with only the night as your witness." She smirked and poked his chest. "And Slytherins that like to sneak around." She sighed afterwards. "Truthfully I couldn't sleep."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:18 am

He smirked. This girl was definitely a challenge and he knew it from the first time he saw her, but still, he didn't really expected her being strong enough to pull him on his back again. "I guess we have the same problem than," he said as he used all his strenght this time to get her under him again and now he held her tight so she couldn't switch their sides again. His face was now much closer to hers than it was the first time and he spent long seconds just looking ito her beautiful eyes. "The question is, what could two sleepless snakes possibly do when they are bored," he almost whispered with grin full of mischief again.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:37 am

They flipped once again and Katrina found that Rabastan was holding her too tight for her to try to wrestle her way out. And she knew wriggling would only amuse him. So she layed still, giving him smirk that said she would concede for the time being. She had the urge to blush as his face drew closer, holding her gaze. "What would you suggest? We can lay here all night or you can do something about this." She said referring to their current position. Her eyes flickered to his lips for the smallest of seconds before she was staring at him again.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:42 am

He smirked again. "I think I have an idea what to do," he said and than kissed her hard with passion. He was partly waiting she will slap him and send him to hell, but he had to try. She was beautiful amazing girl that helped him forget all the horrible stuff that happened and he had strong feelings for her. He just hoped she feels at least a bit the same.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:54 am

She smiled when he kissed her. It had taken him long enough. Yet even though she felt how much he needed her in that kiss, he was still tense. "Relax," she said breaking the kiss. "I'm not going anywhere." And then her lips were back on his. She brought her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. She didn't care if his weight was on her, she wanted to feel him against her. That past month with Rabastan was enough for her tell that she wanted him.

Last edited by Katrina Liao on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:07 am

"Good," he replied between kisses. "Because I am not planning to let you go," he said before he hungrily kissed her again, this time showing her his dark and possesive nature he held inside. She wasn't like Morgan, he didn't have to hold himself back with her. "So where does this leave us?" he asked curiously.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:22 am

It should have scared her away the way his kisses seemed to claim her but it only served to excite her. She chuckled when he stopped to ask her a question. "Who is the one that just said they wouldn't let me go? Where do you think this leaves us?" She gave him a small smile. "If I didn't want you to be mine, I wouldn't have kissed you. So simple put," she watched her finger trace a line down the side of his jaw. "You are mine now." Her eyes flicked back up to his.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:26 am

"Well I still rather ask, than assume something, that does not exist, you know?" he smiled at her. "But I like your answer," he added before he kissed her again. And this time, he really wasn't willing to let her go. He let Marvolo, he let Morgan. But he wasn't going to make the same mistake with Katrina. She made him happy, with her he was himself. She was simply perfect.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:49 am

"Do you plan to keep me like this for the whole night? Not that I mind but it's a bit uncomfortable." She wriggled a bit to make her point. She really wouldn't mind if they just stayed that way for the rest of the time. She was happy, blissfully so and she wondered how she had let herself miss out on this for so long.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:03 am

"Well, I was in the middle of night bath in the lake, you can always join me and have some fun. Castle is boring during the night," Rabastan suggested first thing that came to his mind. He knew Katrina had a reason why she went out and he himself didn't want to go back yet, but lying on the ground in the forrest was really quite uncomfortable.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:15 am

"Not even five minutes into this relationship and you want my clothes off." She grinned to show she was teasing. "Well let's go then. I haven't been to the lake yet anyway." She turned over, crawling out fom beneath him before standing up and brushing herself off.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:19 am

"Who said you have to take your clothes off? We have wands, it's not exactly a problem if you are so shy," he provoked her as he helped her up. Than he grabbed her hand and lead her towards the Black Lake. It was nice warm night, perfect for bath.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:35 am

"Oh is that what you think?" She asked giving in slightly to his game. "You can't tell me it wouldn't have crossed your mind." She dropped his hand when they reached the lake to undo the clasp to her robes, dropping the fabric in a pool by her feet. "Well wands or no, clothes are a burden." She unzipped her skirt and let it fall along with her shirt, leaving her only in a t-shirt and her underwear. "See, no problem," she smirked at him. Not caring if the sound was heard, Katrina took a running start and jumped into the lake. It was a shock at first but the water was warm enough. She surfaced, her hair plastered to her face and beckoned Rabastan. "How long are you going to stand there?"
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:39 am

"It's not my problem you are the spitfire here," he laughed and took off his jeans and his shirt quickly so he could join her. He jumped to the water from huge stone next to the Lake where he used to hang out with Gaunt twins and Barty since they were first years. It was amazing place to spent time. He disappeared under surface and appeared right behind her. "Here," he whispered into her ear from behind as he grabbed her around her waist and kissed her neck gently.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:54 am

She placed her hands over his around her waist and leaned back into him, sighing at the kiss he planted on her neck. "Sometimes I feel like all my emotions are in a blackhole, locking up all my dreams." She didn't know where the thought came from but she felt the need to share it where only he could hear. "Preventing my hope and allowing my despair to cling to me." She knew Rabastan would understand what she spoke of.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 am

"Aren't we all feel like that sometimes? I guess that's the curse of our house. When you look at us, when you look at other snakes, you can see it, in their eyes," he said as he held her as close as he possibly could. "I guess that's the main reason, why we are misunderstood most of the time," he added as he entwined their fingers together.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:51 am

She leaned her head back to the side to kiss his neck. "But it's also what makes us the most loyal house, no?" She spoke between kisses, planting them on his skin until she reached his jaw. She nibbled on his jaw, before pulling back with a smile. "Come, I'd prefer to fix this sullen atmosphere." She turned around still clasping his hand and dragged him further out into the lake. She promptly let go of his hand and with a devilish grin, she pounced on him.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:56 am

"Yeah, I suppose so," he replied to her as he enjoyed her kisses and suddenly was surprised by change of her plans. "Hey, I kind of liked holding you!" he said pretending to be upset before he disappeared under water again and waited there for a bit, in expectation what her reaction would be.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:27 am

She laughed a grin on his face as she waited for him to come back up. He didn't come up immediately like she expected but she knew he was only playing. "Rabastan if you think I'm going to fall for that..." She glared at the spot where he went down, waiting for him to resurface. She wasn't worried, she hadn't pushed him that hard under... had she? She ducked under the water which honestly didn't help. She could barely see anything in the inky blackness. She broke the surface with no luck and frowned. "I bet if I kick you you'll come up," she threatened. And it was reasonable enough, afterall he went down right in front of her. She grinned and lashed out with her leg, her foot connecting with something soft.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next