Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Homework (Niklaus) (open)

Go down

Homework (Niklaus) (open) Empty Homework (Niklaus) (open)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Jocelyn was sitting at the Slytherin table making her homework. When she was finished with Transfiguration she looked around the great hall before she went started with her potions homework. She heard several other slytherins talking about a certain Slytherin boy they liked. Jocelyn smiled and she thought about Cian and how sweet he was. She went back to potions homework.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Homework (Niklaus) (open) Empty Re: Homework (Niklaus) (open)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Niklaus was writing on a piece of paper. He was doing his charms class homework. He was practicing his levitation charm. "Wingardium Leviosa" He said. He forgot to give the spell a target and a girl's paper nearby levitated up "Oh I am so sorry!" He said as he put his mahogany wand away. "Just practicing for charms class." He wrote down his sucess "Hi I'm Niklaus." He turned his head "You?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Jocelyn was just finished with her first paragraph when suddenly her paper levitated and she looked at it in shock. Jocelyn heard someone apologizing and looked at the boy. She gave him a smile. "It's okay, you did a great job so far. I'm Jocelyn." Jocelyn looked at his wand. "Nice wand you have there." Jocelyn looked back in her book for a minute before looking back at the boy.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:16 pm

"Well hello jocelyn." He looked at his wand and tapped it on the table. "Its mahogany with pure gold tipped at the top and silver in the middle. Its a truly remarkable wand. My family makes signature wands at their shop." He wrote on his paper "So what classes do you have?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Jocelyn listened to his story, she found it quite interesting about the signatures for wands. "Lots of classes, Transfiguration, Potions, Defense against the Dark Arts and a few others. I would love to have my signature on my wand. Your parents have a shop in Diagon Alley?" She asked him, she would ask Thane if she could do that to her wand over summer break.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:51 pm

"Yes. But its a expensive thing." He pulled out his wand and showed her the name Niklaus Reinhardt Erikson burned in his wand. "Due to wands losing their power when broken, the wands we make aren't cut. We have a family spell that burns in names magically. Its a very long process though." He put the wand away. "So you have any other family?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Jocelyn was a little bit disappointed to hear that it was really expensive to get that done but she shook her disappointment away and gave him a small smile. "Yeah i have, i have three brothers and a cousin. Two of my brothers are here, somewhere in the castle doing something i rather not know about." She shrugged at him. "And you? Do you have family who are going to school here?" She asked him back.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:06 pm

He sighed and day dreamed about his mother disowning him "I have a father and a half-brother. My mum turned to the dark side of wizardry an abandoned me when I was only a child. She disowned me because I was a Half-Blood." He turned back to her "She was a Weasley. A pure blood family." He sighed once more "Whats your blood purity level?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Jocelyn saw him sighing and frowned a little bit but when he told her that his mother disowned him she knew what he was going through. "I'm sorry to hear that Niklaus, i know how it feels partly. I was adopted to another family and they disowned me because i lost a lot of points for Slytherin. That was before i knew i was adopted and i found my real brothers here and there. My adoption parents threw me out and send my stuff to Hogwarts, i was homeless over the summer holiday." Jocelyn looked at her hands, thinking back at those horrible nights alone. She looked at Niklaus again and sighed. "I'm....Pureblood."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:16 pm

He looked at her when she said pureblood "Well thats fine with me unless you act like her. Im don't judge.". Niklaus picked up his goblet and took a sip. He relaxed on the bench. "I wonder why I was placed in this house. I hear that it is a house for evil students. Even my brother is in Ravenclaw. My family is a family descended from Ravenclaws." He took another sip "Even my mothers side were Gryffindors." He sighed "Something about her. Something about her just made me different. But then again its only a thought."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:51 pm

Jocelyn looked at him, she could totAlly understand him. "No they are not all evil, I'm in slytherin and I'm not evil at all and I know exactly how you feel Niklaus. My brothers were all from another house and still I'm the one ending up in Slytherin but why? That is a question I still ask myself." Jocelyn gave him a small smile and looked at her hands.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:21 pm

Niklaus sighed and looked above. The floating candles painted stars across the dark ceiling. He looked back at the Jocelyn "Yeah.". He pointed his wand at his stuff. "Wingardium Leviosa." but nothing happened. "Wingardium Leviosa!" he screamed but the spell backfired and sent him flying back to the Ravenclaw table. His face was black and his hair was a dark grey from dust. He lifted his head up to see people laughing but he couldn't keep it up so his head fell in someones food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:21 pm

Niklaus sighed and looked above. The floating candles painted stars across the dark ceiling. He looked back at the Jocelyn "Yeah.". He pointed his wand at his stuff. "Wingardium Leviosa." but nothing happened. "Wingardium Leviosa!" he screamed but the spell backfired and sent him flying back to the Ravenclaw table. His face was black and his hair was a dark grey from dust. He lifted his head up to see people laughing but he couldn't keep it up so his head fell in someones food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:30 am

Jocelyn saw how he sighed and trying to levitate his stuff, she wanted to tell him how he had to pronounce it better but before she could tell something he screamed the spell again and it backfired in his face. Jocelyn pulled herself up looking where he ended, when other students laughed she glared at them and rushed to his side helping him up. She looked at him and grabbed her wand to clean up his mess. "Come on Niklaus." Jocelyn looked at a couple of Ravenclaws and spoke dangerously." If you show that smirk again i will curse you all and don't think i won't do it." She pointed with her wand at the ravenclaws and they instantly became quiet. "You should read more about the spell then just use it without knowing much about it." she said to him, smiling at him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Niklaus was happy that she actually tried to help "I am grateful." He dusted off his face and blinked twice with his grey eyes. "I'll try doing that" She smiled at him and he smiled back and his smiled faded he pointed his wand in mid-air and wrote 00:00. Then the numbers digitalized and turned into 7:54. "Bloody hell!" He got up from his turkey seat. He turned to the ceiling where the voice of the headmaster boomed across the abyssal ceiling. "Students, Please make way to your common areas immediately." the voice said. "It didn't seem that long! We should make it to the dungeons now to avoid the traffic."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:58 am

Jocelyn looked confused but she shook her head smiling at him." There will not be much traffic, there is not much people who actually pass the dungeons at this time but we should go before we get caught." Jocelyn waved with her wand, so all the food pieces off his back.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:21 am

"Thank you" he said as the food pieces popped off his back. "See you in class!" He pointed his wand to the entrance to the great hall and whispered "point me". Then an transparent arrow appeared in front of him. He made his way down to the dungeons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down