Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Dance With the Devil (Hades)

Go down

Dance With the Devil (Hades) Empty Dance With the Devil (Hades)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Morgan didn't care that the Black Lake was out of bounds. It was the only place she felt close to Marvolo at the moment. Even though she knew she could 'talk' to her no matter where she was, the lake was different for now. Morgan slipped out of the castle in black combat boots, jeans, Ravenclaw hoodie, and winter cloak, hood up. Her hair, was simply down, like she used to wear it. She crunched through the frosty ground until she reached her favorite rock to sit and ponder things on. She brushed the dust of snow off and sat, crossing her legs.

She looked out over the water and sighed. "Hey, Marvolo," she started. She told Marvolo of all kinds of things. Keeping her up to date as best as she could. "...I found my way back. Thought you'd be happy about that..."

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Dance With the Devil (Hades) Empty Re: Dance With the Devil (Hades)

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:15 pm

Hades made another circle around the lake, his motorcycle boots crushing the ice and snow beneath him. He heard a voice "Thought you'd be happy"

With the sharp snap hiss of metal on metal his claymore was drawn, he held the large blade steady as he leveled it at the girl "How dare you disrespect Lady Gaunt in this place, the place of her fall"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:22 pm

How dare you... Morgan jumped at the strange voice and the sound of a sword being drawn. When she looked, she was face to face with what looked like a demon brought to Earth from the depths of hell itself. He had a blade drawn and leveled at her. Her bright grey-blue eyes looked from the blade to his face. She set her jaw once before speaking, "Not disrespecting. Talking! There is a difference...." she said evenly, the sting of the loss combining with the sting of his harsh words. "How dare you listen in on words not meant for you?" she retorted back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:25 pm

"I am charged with protecting this place until Lady Morana sees fit to free me" he said his voice sounding like a demon's gutral musings "Leave this place if you cannot respect Marvolo"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Morgan could not believe this man, demon, whatever he was. "I'm not disrespecting her. I lost a friend who I will always treasure. How has done so much for me, and I for her. I come to talk to her, but I guess talking to a lost one counts as disrespecting in your book," Morgan spat at him. She didn't care that his blade was aimed at her now. She stood and wrapped her cloak around her. "It's the only way I can feel close to her. But, you wouldn't understand..." she turned on her heel and went to leave to return to the castle, hot tears filling her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:30 pm

He sheathed his blade, his arm catching her as she moved "I apologize Miss..." he said his tone softening but not much "I to mourn her"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Morgan was stopped by a sudden hand on her arm. She looked at the man's hand and then into his face. At his words, the hard look on her face softened. "Morgan. I'm Morgan," she said, giving him her name. She looked away then. "I can't believe she's gone..." she said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:35 pm

He lowered his arm and turned towards the water "Hades, Hades Grimm" he said gruffly "In the short time I new her she did more for my family then I could do in my entire life"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:43 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Hades. I know your family. They are very caring people. Seems Marvolo has touched us both in ways that words can't express. She's taught me so much...." Morgan said as she returned to the rock she had been sitting on and simply sat. "When did you meet her?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:58 pm

"She tracked me down...personally...when she felt something was wrong with Achilles...I had no idea anyone even knew of me...but she was an interesting girl she seemed to know everything. Before I could return he succumbed and Kronos became the dominant personality. She followed me to the alps and told me she would protect him"

He sighed heavilly his hand on the hilt of his blade "she did more then that..she gave him purpose, protected his lover and his brothers, I used to spit on the name Gaunt now I am forever bound to it."

He glanced at the girl on the rock "And you my lady?"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:11 am

Morgan thought about where she and Marvolo had begun. She remembered the warnings she had been told about her as well as the conflicting messages from multiple people about her. Instead of starting there, Morgan picked a different start. "I was hurt badly and she helped me to get better. She just started to be there for me and took me in when I was most alone," she said scooting back on the rock so she could bring her legs up and hug her knees to her chest. "She cared for me like a sister. I used to be afraid to even get near her because she was a Gaunt, but then she showed me that there was more to her than all the rumors," Morgan said quietly. She didn't mention that Marvolo had been the one to teach her to be an animagus. That was a secret that only the most trusted among her friends and family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:28 am

He nodded slowly as he watched her speak "I remember one day, she came to find me, a child almost was hit by a reducto curse, I did not even know she was there she just dove in front of the spell and covered the little one with her body..when the dust settled the mother retreived the boy and told her she was a filthy gaunt and to never look at her son twice again...despite the fact her blood pooled in the snow"

he walked over to the waters edge and drew his wand, kneeling he touched the surface and it turned to ice, from the sheet a single icey flower broke. Taking the flower he gently laid it on the grass where a small bit of blood was still visible.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down