Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

No one is Replaceable (Marauders)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

No one is Replaceable (Marauders) Empty No one is Replaceable (Marauders)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Sirius twisted his rings, slashing the air with his dagger. He retrieved his dagger from Dumbledore's office with James's help. He wanted to take one last look at Marvolo, but couldn't. He didn't even try to find her body. He always had his time turner. Maybe he'd just go back in time, and talk to her when she was alone. Kiss her lips. Just chat with his fiance. Maybe even go back to the days she was just a fling to him. Maybe that night at the dungeons. Or maybe, he'd break up with her, and make her go to Rabastan. The only way he could let her live. So many possibilities, but as James told him, "Don't meddle with the past!" Maybe he'd just be close to her. When she was alone, intertwine their fingers, and feel her cheek. She asked him to forget her, but with this new possibility, how could he?

James walked into the common room, and nodded at Sirius, who sheathed his dagger. "When he comes out, we'll jump him, and hold him in the sofa, sounds good?" Sirius nodded, with a small smile. They got on each side of the wall, as the entry way to the stairs laid between them. As soon as Remus came, they'd jump him and make him understand where he belonged.

Back to top Go down

No one is Replaceable (Marauders) Empty Re: No one is Replaceable (Marauders)

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Remus walked down the stairs a book in his hand and potion in the other, the time of the month was coming and the beast trapped in his body was alive with power. He turned the corner and walked through the doorway and a moment too late recognized there scent.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:57 pm

As Remus came by, Sirius snatched what he had in his hands. "Hey brother..." He said with a smirk, as James tackled Remus to the floor. Sirius jumped on top of James, like if they were piling up on top of Remus. They couldn't let him try to fight back. They didn't want their friend hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Instinct kicked in and a feral roar cut from his throat as the wolf inside him all but broke free shoving them off him rolling to his feet he snarled "What do you want"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Sirius and James both had a serious face. That was no joke. Remus was coming back. His transformation could do him good, but James and Sirius were never letting him out of sight. "Let's just say, you're doing something wrong." Sirius came close to Remus, after getting up and helping James up. "And we're helping you fix it Remus. You don't belong where you are. I thought I did...look what happened. When I was here, with James. With you. We were fine. Look at us now. My fiance has died. Do you want that to happen to Mal?" James lifted an eyebrow. "Mal? Who is..."- "Later James. Remus...!" Sirius tilted his head, with a sad smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Remus backed away, his blood was pumping and his breath came in short angry bursts "and you call yourselves my brothers" he sneered "attacking me unawares"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:56 pm

"Well Remus, it isn't like you'll just be around. Quiet. And sitting down." James, said, as Sirius crossed his arms. "Plus, attack? You think that was an attack? Last time we did that, we tackled Peter to the ground. You were with us. And we all laughed." Sirius finished. He was hoping Remus would understand where he belonged. With them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:59 pm

He gnashed his teeth straining for control "what is this about anyway, what do you want?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:03 pm

"He knows Remus." Sirius said, as James came a bit closer as well. "That you're with Morana Gaunt now. I know what she did to Sirius. And he's telling me not to care about it. Just because the other Gaunt is dead. I'm forgetting it..." he continued, "But we're not forgetting you!" They both said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:04 pm

"Dont call her the other gaunt" he spat "She has a name Marvolo!"

He turned his burning eyes on Sirius "Or have you forgotten her already"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:37 am

"She had a name! Sirius being on the wrong side of things led her to vanish!" James spoke, in a calm and collected voice. But Sirius however, that was another story. "I haven't told James how you stood there. Not caring if I was hurt or not. You let it happen, and I let Marvolo die. If you feel any guilt in letting me get stabbed, shut the fuck up, and never mention Marvolo to me again! She's gone. There's nothing I can do about it. So I suggest you stop acting like a fool. You wouldn't like me mentioning Mal if he was gone. And James wouldn't like me mentioning Lily if she was gone." He explained. His rage was not nearly as troubling as before. But now, he actually was sure of what he was saying. He could feel Remus couldn't even talk normally without breaking down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:39 am

"You deserve to be tortured" he said turning his back on them leaning against the window sill
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:56 am

"Torture? That was torture? I was stabbed. Twice. It hurts. But I don't care. I care about what you can do. Which is come back." he said, getting closer to Remus, as James crossed his arms in annoyance. "You know what's right. We need you. We're separated, when we need to be closer than ever."!

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:58 am

"Give me one good reason why I should choose you over them" he said
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:00 am

James sighed, as Sirius put his hand on Remus's shoulder, after slowly coming closer. "We love you." He answered, and James nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:03 am

Remus felt it, the ice in his heart was shattering, turning slowly he looked at them. The two boys who he'd been best friends with since he was a child he dry swallowed and looked at them incredously "Love you too" he managed.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:09 am

Sirius pulled Remus into an embrace, and James came into the hug as well. "You go where we go brother. You told me that." he said, as James snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:11 am

Remus hugged them in return, sighing he took his potion and sipped at the disgusting draught "there not as bad as you think though..I swear it"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:44 am

"I've been with them Remus. I know who's bad and who's not. I know who can understand us and those who can't. Marvolo could. I saw it in her. But...she couldn't chose. It was either me or her sister. I guess..." Sirius confessed. "We know some of them could be with us. Hell, I think Sirius's brother only needs guidance. But Lestrange, Crouch...no matter what anyone tells me, they're not like us." James said, afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:53 pm

"Morana is a good person" he said defiantly "You just hate her for her name"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:33 pm

"Remus...she stabbed Sirius. Twice. Even Marvolo understood something was wrong. It wasn't him. And yet, she didn't care. She simply hurt Sirius. Too much for me to overlook it. I may hate her for her name, but she hates me for existing. I can't pretend that isn't true." James said, in a calm voice. This turned into rather a soft talk now. Not an angry intervention. "I understood she wanted revenge...but hell, if Crouch did that to Morana, and Marvolo understood he wasn't himself, she wouldn't hurt him. Marvolo was a Gaunt as well. Yet, she was different. Morana hates me. Her sister loved me. They were different. They say we judge them. Yet, they hated us before we hated them. They judged us based on our house. We judged them based on their choices. We're not asking you to stop being around them. That'd be great, but I know how it feels. But brother, don't fall with them. Don't follow them. We're here for a reason. To not let you fall!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:37 pm

"So now you think you can tell me who to be friends with?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:41 pm

"Simply don't do the choices they do. The Marauders are smart. We're not manipulated. Don't let them pick anything for you. And don't forget us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:59 pm

"I never forgot the two of you, unlike you Sirius"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:19 pm

"I never forgot you either. Why do you think I never attacked you unless you provoked me." Sirius said. "None of you forgot any one. I didn't forget any of you while you were gone either. Even if Remus just now 'left'! We'll be together always. If not in body, than in soul. I don't expect us to be together all the time, but dark times are coming. I can't not have you by my side."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next