The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

The Devil's Parlay (Marauders+Marvolo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Devil's Parlay (Marauders+Marvolo)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:52 am

Marvolo left the feast after the confrontation with Kronos, exhausted from everything that was going on, she sighed heavily and waited for the boys to arrive.

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile http://tiesthatbind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Devil's Parlay (Marauders+Marvolo)

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:56 am

Sirius and James walked alongside each other, as Peter was behind them, with Remus. Sirius was especially curious to see what his fiancee wanted to talk about, but alas, they'd see soon enough. Sirius kissed her cheek as well, as she had done to him, before letting James speak. "Alright, we're here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:02 am

She smiled at Sirius before looking at Gryffindor's favored Sons, her eyes met James, "We both know whats coming James" she said using his name, her voice was softened and for a moment she looked like a normal girl "And we all know we stand on two different sides of the battle field, we stand with our families you with yours, and I with mine." she looked up at Sirius for a moment then looked away from him.

Remus Nodded as she spoke, taking her side he put a hand on her arm "Its alright Marv" he said with a warm smile "Thank you" she whispered

"I love Sirius, call me a liar a monster call me heartless, call me what you wish but the truth is no matter what happenes I will love him for all time, and so will you" she met his gaze again "And its because we both love him, and because he loves you so dearly, I will do my best to ensure your safety"

She held out her hands fingers splayed "My word is my bond, i am guilty of many things but not breaking my word when war comes..i'll do what I can"

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:23 am

James narrowed his eyes, letting Marvolo speak. He was also intrigued as to what she had to say. Marvolo addressing him like that wasn't normal. At all., "I suppose" she responded, letting her continue talking. But then, "I stand with those who know what's right Marvolo. Not just with my family. As does Sirius." he answered, as Sirius nodded..

James rolled his eyes only slightly, as Peter lifted an eyebrow. Remus was too buddy buddy with the Gaunt bitches. James never enjoyed that. He hated the fact Sirius was still with her. But he wasn't stupid. He knew that'd pass. And he'd love when that moment came.

"That might be true," he started, also staring at her. As she finished her speech, he didn't clap nor laugh. Peter did chuckle, and Sirius narrowed his eyes. But James kept staring into her eyes.

Yet, he didn't need her help. They didn't need their help. "I don't need you to protect me. I can do that myself. I know you want to stay with Sirius, but helping us won't work. My apologies if believing you really want to help all of us is hard...but don't blame me...you made me distrust you when you first set foot in Hogwarts along with your sister."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:27 am

"You judge me by my name, James Potter" she said resolutely "that is not something I am new to, no many judge me by my name. No you are a skilled wizard I can recognize that, but in what is to come you will need my help, and you have it. Whether it pleases you or not, any harm that comes by you or yours will not be something I have done, and I'd sooner die then break my word"

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:32 am

"I don't judge people by name Marvolo..." He started. "If I did, Sirius would never be my friend, just because he's a Black. I judge people by actions. As do you. As I'm pretty sure you called me and Sirius blood traitors before you started dating him..." He said, still maintaining his cool. "You can help us, but I'm sorry if you're not getting a thank you from me...because while you'll be protecting us, you'll be trying to kill all of our other friends. Including...Lily!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:35 am

She shook her head "Didn't call you blood traitors till the day you insulted me, and for the matter of Ms. Evans she is yours, so consider her under my protection as well, but that is as much as I can promise."

She sighed heavily, looking ragged and weighed down "I want peace between us James, while there is still time..."

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:44 am

He breathed, lifting his chin a small tad. "My bad if I called you 'Gaunt Bitch' after I heard the whole Slytherin house saying you cursed the Marauders frequently." he said, sighing. "Simply don't hurt her. If you do, this whole thing goes downhill and I'll come for you. Just be warned about that."

"Take care of my friends and I won't go against you..." He said offering his hand. In fact, as long as the Marauders and Lily weren't touched, James would at least have a truce with the Gaunt Girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:46 am

"I never go back on my word" she said accepting his hand shake "just do me a favor the lot of you and try not to do anything to get yourselves killed yeah?"

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:48 am

James nodded, as he pulled his hand back. "I don't promise anything..." He said, with a weak but smug smile. "Is that all you wanted to say Marvolo?" he asked, hearing Peter sigh. James could imagine how bored he was already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:49 am

"Aye it was, thanks for being civil" she nodded to him "i'll be off then" she kissed sirius' cheek then smiled at remus before heading off towards her common room.

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:52 am

James snorted slightly, before turning to Peter. "Fine, let's just go eat." He said, as Peter seemingly blasted the doors in front of him to get back to the great hall. "C'mon Remus. Morgan must be waiting," Sirius said with a wink, before following James and Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top