Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Test Of Faith (Stephen Avery)

2 posters

Go down

A Test Of Faith (Stephen Avery)  Empty A Test Of Faith (Stephen Avery)

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:27 pm

The dark lord left the safety of his home for only few reasons, when he wished to address a problem personally was one of them. His spies had been tracking the movements of one man whom was sworn to take his mark soon, the bodyguard Stephen Avery, he lie in wait for one of his servants to bring Avery to him while he lounged comfortably in a bar in knockturn alley.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

A Test Of Faith (Stephen Avery)  Empty Re: A Test Of Faith (Stephen Avery)

Post by Stephan Avery Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:20 pm

"Stupefy." The auror was thrown back, as Stephan smirked. "Ah ma' girl, you have much to-..." A tap on his shoulder interrupted his phrase. Followed by a quick whisper. "We will continue this when I return Harleen." Stephan said, sheathing his wand.

As he and the spposed unspeakable walked towards the floo network, Stephan was of course curious. "What does Tom want?" The man looked behind and nodded. "Simply for you to go to him. Your brother has surely told you of his mood." Stephan let an eyebrow go up into his forehead. "I witnessed that mood myself." He said, as the man used the floo to disappear. Stephan followed, muttering Knockturn Alley.

Both men exited Borgin and Burkes without being seen, as the other man brought Stephan to a bar. Stephan entered, and spotted that whom wished to meet with him. He walked up to Lord Voldemort, with his head bowed down. "Good evening..."Tom... "Lord Voldemort." He whispered.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet
Jobs: Bodyguard of the Minister of Magic
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:33 pm

The dark wizard smirked in the dim candlelight "Stephen Avery" he drawled "How far you've come since our days in school, they tell me you work for the Minister"
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Stephan remained serious, as he wasn't exactly sure of Tom's intentions. In any way, he still had respect for the man. "It's true, my lord. I am....close, to the Minister." He responded. As always, Stephan considered Tom stronger. As he did with his brother. Stephan himself was indeed a powerful person. He knew that, and admitted it. But he didn't compare himself to the likes of the dark wizards that preceded his existence. "I'm closer to Noble compared to many others." He added.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:50 pm

"This I am aware of my boy..you are her lover" a low chuckle left his throat as his fingers drummed on the table "I have a task for you...to prove your worth before taking your place in my army"

He laced his fingers together his eyes gleamed dangerously, he was a man of many talents an though he looked for obdience he yearned to use them on his former class mate. "The minister was in my graduating class at Hogwarts" he said watching him carefully "what you do not know of her...is she was once a good friend of mine...we were close and she was gifted in the dark arts..she was once the blackests of witches before turning to the ministry and giving up on her talents...she was once consumed"

"I remember you, when we were in school a young boy at the time eager to learn and learn you have and can continue...if you do as I wish...Avery My task for you is to either turn the minister to our cause or kill her violently and leave her body in public"
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Stephan heard Lord Voldemort's words. Loud and clear. Somehow, he wasn't too surprised Willow was fond of the dark arts. Or used to be. In fact, Stephan understood it all too well. He nodded, as if he was set on doing it. Truth was, he had grown rather fond of Willow. Very fond of her. Killing her would be hard, but if that was what it'd take, he'd have to do it. "I shall do what I must..." He explained, quickly going back to his silence. He was loyal to those he deemed worthy of having his loyalty. Tom was one of them. But he simply wasn't sure if Willow was too. "Anything else you'd like to ask of me? My lord!"
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:45 pm

"That will be all..for now Avery..Prove yourself, and you shall have earned your place at my side" the dark lord ended the conversation there, the candle light dimmed low and there was a crack, as the light filled the room again the dark lord was gone.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down