Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Test of Strength or Proof of Idiocy

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Test of Strength or Proof of Idiocy Empty Test of Strength or Proof of Idiocy

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Sitting at the edge of the water, Alex was lost in his own mind, thinking about his seaside home... missing his parents... his friends... even the muggle school he went to till he had to go to this... place... He sighed, pulling out his wand and muttering a spell that allowed him to make small streams of water come from the surface of the lake and bounce around. He adjusted the eye patch on his left eye, making sure it was still comfortable, but otherwise kept to himself... he kept to his story, the one his father had told him, that his eye was taken from him by an angry Irish faerie that had a vendetta against the family. Still.. student had given him hell. And he doubted it would change for some time...

Back to top Go down

Test of Strength or Proof of Idiocy Empty Re: Test of Strength or Proof of Idiocy

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu May 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Marvolo had been standing by the lake for some time enjoying the silence, at the sound of water she looked up and saw the boy from her year with the eyepatch playing with the water "Getting some air?" she said with a smal smile.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Test of Strength or Proof of Idiocy Empty Re: Test of Strength or Proof of Idiocy

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Absentmindedly, he replied "Yeah..." not bothering to hide any of his feelings of homesickness at the moment... he missed the sea as well... the vastness of it... the depth... the mystery... the fish... and how good they tasted when his mother got done cooking them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 5:45 pm

"Well, well, who's this?" Elisabetta smirked, as she spotted a familiar student sitting by the lake. "How's your eye doing, Alexander? Not giving you any trouble is it?" She laughed slightly as she move closer to Alexander. "Aww, you look upset, ickle firstie! Don't let me trouble you--I've only come to look at the lake myself. The giant squid is funny during this time; makes for great entertainment, you know. Perhaps you can't see him that well, seeing as half of your eyes are gone. Such a pity."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Irritation shot through him as this girl came over. "Better to have one eye than both when it comes to looking at your ugly face." he muttered to himself. ... where did she come off being such a bother? He hadn't done anything to her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu May 23, 2013 5:57 pm

"Hunker down Besty" Marvolo said with disgust "leave the kid alone"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Angel had been half asleep when she heard a obnoxious voice ring through the air. Angel strongly hated when people messed up her sleep schedule. She muttered under her breath and tried to fall back asleep when the voice countinued. Angel's eyes shot open and she glanced around trying to find out who was taking so loudly, her eyes fell upon a Skytherin girl. Jumping to her feet, Angel made her way over to the girl and leaned against a tree waiting for the Slytherin to shut up. A small smirk played upon Angel's lips when she heard a Gryffindor respond to the insults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:14 pm

"That's Miss Betsy to you." Elisabetta replied. "Besides, what's to get upset about? Last I checked, I was a student at the school and as such have just as much right to sit here by our lovely lake, Gryffindor worms or not."

She took out her wand. "Lumos!" came her soft murmur. The tip of her wand lit up and she used it to wander off toward some trees, having heard something scurry into the bushes. Something scampered over her shoes suddenly; she yelped and jumped back as a mouse ran out from the bush and off into the distanc.

"Eww...eww...eww..." she moaned, taking her shoes and socks off, then wiping her shoes off with her socks. "Gross. I hate mice! And don't laugh at me!" she yelled, pointing her wand at Alexander. "I'll blast you all the way back to the castle!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:18 pm

For the past hour or so, Andromeda had been swimming around the depth of the lake and occasionally coming up for air. This was a very enjoyable past-time, since her magical alteration allowed her to make her feet webbed, which are great for swimming. Andromeda swam up from the exterior of the Slytherin Common Room to get another gulp of air. Rumor said that the common room was under the lake, and Andromeda had the chance to verify it for herself. She was caught off guard by the presence of apparent negativity, which was being emitted by her Slytherin peer. Ugh, she thought to herself as she floated along the surface of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Alexander hadn't been laughing. He snapped his head over to the annoying girl and said sharply, "I wasn't laughing at anything." He narrowed visible eye at her when he saw her wand pointed at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu May 23, 2013 6:24 pm

"Get your eyes checked little girl" she said turning to face her "I am Marvolo Gaunt, I'll call you whatever the fuck I want" she drew her wand and smirked "Point that somewhere else and i'll say it one more time leave him alone"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:28 pm

" What the hell has he done to you anyway," Angel yelled walking out from under the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Andromeda gave one big inhale of air and swam to the bank of the lake. She took precise steps with exceptional grandeur to exit the water. Even though she was wearing a relatively concealing bathing suit, she still appeared somewhat attractive. Andromeda strutted along the edge of the grass to move closer to the lot of negativity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Thu May 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Rodolphus had been walking along the shores of the Black lake when he spotted what looked like a promising fight so like a sneaky snake he slithered his way over and said in a low cold tongue. "Why do you stick up for the Lion?" He cocked his head sideways he was known for his craziness when it came to fighting and he was ready to show it.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs: Death eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu May 23, 2013 6:44 pm

"I feel he doesn't deserve the torment" she said leveling him with a cold gaze "I don't care that he's a lion"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Alex turned to the slytherin defending him, surprised, but went back to regarding the new guy. He didn't seem friendly, but he decided to not say anything right now, making sure he knew where everyone was. He didn't want a surprised attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Thu May 23, 2013 6:55 pm

"To thank you have the last name of Gaunt and you protect this this filth." Rodolphus spat at Marvolo giving her stare right back make sure his wand was ready when needed to be called upon. "Maybe the hat should of put you in Gryffindor then what would your father and mother say?" He asked.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu May 23, 2013 6:57 pm

"I am an heir to slytherin" she said coldly "I may choose to make company with whomever I like, I am a Gaunt which makes me of the purest blood this world has to offer, now hold your tongue before I cut it out old friend"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Anger rising, Alex spat back to the man, "None of this involves you! So bugger off and die in a puddle!" the last end of the attempted insult was a very bad insult to throw back in his village near the coast, where the sea was everyone's pride, but he worried it might not have an effect. But who cared. This guy was insulting the girl who was helping, and he wouldn't tolerate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Andromeda shot Rodolphus a very disgusted look as soon as he addressed Marvolo in that manner. Who is he to be instructing her? she thought to herself as she watched the display of disrespectful guidance. She managed to inch closer to the lot of them and see what would play out next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Thu May 23, 2013 7:04 pm

"Oh shut your muzzle will you, you little kitty before I shut it for you." Rodolphus stated flatly. "How I wonder if your family would back you up with what you are doing right now." He said looking at the girl what she said was true her blood was the purest among them but he paid it no attention.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:06 pm

"I'd like to see you try..." he said through clenched teeth, his anger still rising through him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu May 23, 2013 7:06 pm

Marvolo smirked at the boy "Oh please, my family did what it wanted when it wanted we have no masters and no one is to judge us" she raised her wand "not even you, and I thought I told you to leave him alone, some people never learn. difindo" she cast the spell aiming it to his chest.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Thu May 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Rodolphus was quick and saw the movements of her wand but she was just as fast missing him by centimeters Rodolphus dived to the ground landing on his shoulder hard but his wand was out and ready he aimed it at the Gryffindor. "Verdemillius." He muttered as the air rushed out of him from the impact on the ground.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Andromeda's eyes widened at the sudden spellcasting. Oh, crap! she thought to herself as she removed her wand from the safety of her shirt. Andromeda waved her wand at the water quickly and whispered, "Aguaministro." Within seconds, a long stream of water was rising from the water and being directed by the point of her wand. After a deep sigh, Andromeda flourished her wand in the direction of the space between the Gryffindor and Rodolphus. As the stream of water sped between them in the matter of seconds, it started to draw more of the lake's water. Andromeda released the concentration of her wand and brandished it at the water before her. "Glacius!" she bellowed and the water froze in an efficient manner to form a thick ice wall that lay between the Gryffindor and Rodolphus. "It's not worth it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next